Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

THAT IS Love:wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / THAT IS Love:wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day (1145 Views)

OMG! Wife Kills Herself, Children To Punish Husband For Cheating (graphic Photo) / Can You Sell One Of Your Kidney To Get An Iphone.(amazing,somebody Did) / 17 Year Old Chinese Kid Sells Kidney To Buy Ipad 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THAT IS Love:wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by deHitchcock(f): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2013
While some couples stare longingly at each other over candle-lit diners for Valentine's Day, James Jones and wife Melissa Degesso-Jones can exchange loving glances from across the operating room.

In the ultimate show of love, Melissa is giving her husband a kidney from Valentine's Day. After a long period of suffering with renal failure, James was told that he needed a kidney transplant. Melissa happened to be a perfect match. 

'There wasn't any reservation, or never did I fathom the ideal I wouldn't be,' she said. 'That's the funny part. 

I never thought, 'Oh, what if I don't match?' I just assumed I would.' James said that to have his wife be a suitable donor was nothing short of a miracle. 'Everything matched,' he said. 'It was just a gift from God.' 

The pair will go into surgery Monday where Melissa's kidney will be transplanted to James at Florida Hospital. 'Melissa is making the rest of us look bad,' said Dr. Giridhar Vedula, a multi-organ transplant surgeon.

'Most of us buy an expensive box of candy and call it a day, but this girl is just something phenomenal.' Now the pressure's on James to find any gift that could measure up.

Re: THAT IS Love:wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day by suxes2005(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Them don die today

Na me be first to comment....

Oya catch me if you can

wait, my visafone gig dey go small small ooo

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Watch Live Match On My Symbian / How To Improve Nairaland / Celebrating A 13 Years Old Girls Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.