Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,887 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? (5760 Views)

PHOTOS: Visible Cracks On Apapa Bridge- NEWSHELM / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC / Fashola Accuses FG Of Diverting SURE-P Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by rebranded(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2013
Since the partial removal of subsidy by the federal govt and the reinvestment of such through the SURE-P programme, can we be objective and list any of such projects in your Area.

Only one I have seen is the painting of third mainland bridge Green and white. Still wondering what that has to do with alienating effect of subsidy removal.

In total about 60billion or more has been spent on SURE-P, pls help with projects in your area.
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by GentleSmiles: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2013
Erratic power supply embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by Bacteriocin(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2013
Everything because sure P is everywhere. The P means PAIN.

7 Likes

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by awodman: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2013
Sure-p does not INITIATE projects but provides ADDITIONAL FUNDING for on-going projects as designed by the various ministries and parastatals..also sure-p is into providing jobs through the Community services scheme and graduate internship(this allows graduate τ̅☺ work with interested companies,after which they have an oppurtunity τ̅☺ be retained)
That said Sure-p provided additional funding ƒσя the completion of the Lagos-kano rail line,also its providing funding ƒσя the maidugiri-enugu-portharcoourt rail line,abuja-kaduna standard guage line,loko-oweto bridge,additional funding ƒσя the east-west road...those aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the ones I can remeber ƒσя now

11 Likes

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by olutayolawrence: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2013
how to get the list of successful sure p intern candidates? how to get the list of listed companies in your local government area
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by gregg2: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
Benin - Ore road
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by JomoGbomo2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
They painted the 3rd mainland bridge with SURE-P.

2 Likes

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by Olaolufred(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
COMPLETE SCAM.
GEJ IS A YAHOO BOY.
SCAMMING AND SPAMMING NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

9 Likes

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by omenka(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Saw one coaster bus at a bus park sometime 7months ago. Havnt seen it since then! Besides that, not as mch as a rat's fart have i seen as a product of the scheme!
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by jhydebaba(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
SURE - P is a scam. Over one year and we can't see anything. Well, those who may say they benefited from it are PDP party members.
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by HAH: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
That sure p is just pure scam
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by gerald09(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
I know of 3 guy that got 10million to start up business, no connection attached, pure on merit.

1 Like

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by mosquitoNet(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
rebranded: Since the partial removal of subsidy by the federal govt and the reinvestment of such through the SURE-P programme, can we be objective and list any of such projects in your Area.

Only one I have seen is the painting of third mainland bridge Green and white. Still wondering what that has to do with alienating effect of subsidy removal.

In total about 60billion or more has been spent on SURE-P, pls help with projects in your area.
after the removal of fuel subsidy, PAIN na hin SURE pass = SURE-P

1 Like

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by leonshom(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
None of it is visible. SURE-P is a deceit angry
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by 9icest: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
gerald09: I know of 3 guy that got 10million to start up business, no connection attached, pure on merit.

You mean as salaries for the good jobs they are doing nairaland grin
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by Dee60: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
NONE.
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by Olaolufred(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
mosquitoNet: after the removal of fuel subsidy, PAIN na hin SURE pass = SURE-P

If I may get you right,

SURE-P is a newly developed pain giver.
It is simply a short form of SURE-PAIN.
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by superior1: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
We will set up a committee to look into that, meanwhile you people are not contributing enough to SURE-P so we are increasing fuel price very soon.

#Team Jona-dull#
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by ewet: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
SURE P was a scam and GEJ and his cohorts-okonjo iweala and deziani shul be ready to go to jail for this.It's a failure and it has no visible impact one year running grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Imagine wht would have happened to me if i was saving theN32.00 myself on every liter of fuel i bought from jan 2012 till date angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.The only visible thng i have seen in lagos where i reside is the very few buses tht was provided for mass transit and i can bet i have neva entered 1 since jan 2012 and i can bet tht the total number of buses cannot be upto 10.imagine tht being the only thng those guys had for the entire lagos.He shuld hav no reason to expect any vote from lagos and even the entire south west as a whole. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
GEJ has nothng to offer and we shuld not continue to be misled by his transformation agenda. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by gregg2: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
awodman: Sure-p does not INITIATE projects but provides ADDITIONAL FUNDING for on-going projects as designed by the various ministries and parastatals..also sure-p is into providing jobs through the Community services scheme and graduate internship(this allows graduate τ̅☺ work with interested companies,after which they have an oppurtunity τ̅☺ be retained)
That said Sure-p provided additional funding ƒσя the completion of the Lagos-kano rail line,also its providing funding ƒσя the maidugiri-enugu-portharcoourt rail line,abuja-kaduna standard guage line,loko-oweto bridge,additional funding ƒσя the east-west road...those aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the ones I can remeber ƒσя now

You exactly explained what the SURE-P thing is all about but haters
will ignore your post and still be asking dumb questions.

4 Likes

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by ewet: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
awodman: Sure-p does not INITIATE projects but provides ADDITIONAL FUNDING for on-going projects as designed by the various ministries and parastatals..also sure-p is into providing jobs through the Community services scheme and graduate internship(this allows graduate τ̅☺ work with interested companies,after which they have an oppurtunity τ̅☺ be retained)
That said Sure-p provided additional funding ƒσя the completion of the Lagos-kano rail line,also its providing funding ƒσя the maidugiri-enugu-portharcoourt rail line,abuja-kaduna standard guage line,loko-oweto bridge,additional funding ƒσя the east-west road...those α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the ones I can remeber ƒσя now
You must be a clown.Were monies not allocated for those in the previous budgets and are you cartegorically telling me we couldnt hav railways or the supposed eastwest rd without SURE P?i dnt thnk so.please tell me you are alibaba b4 i start thinking u r trying to outdo GEJ in the act of cluelessness.YOU shuld get the GEJ award for the dumbest ass ever.

4 Likes

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by taharqa: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
ewet:
You must be a clown.Were monies not allocated for those in the previous budgets and are you cartegorically telling me we couldnt hav railways or the supposed eastwest rd without SURE P?i dnt thnk so.please tell me you are alibaba b4 i start thinking u r trying to outdo GEJ in the act of cluelessness.YOU shuld get the GEJ award for the dumbest ass ever.

If sm of you dont hv a clue of what you are talking about, why dont you SHUT d helll up for God's sake. Few things are more painful that an IGNORANT making ASSERTIONS in PUBLIC with CONFIDENCE.

Do you undastad hw d Budgeting system work at all sef??

4 Likes

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pains; Several deaths as a result poor medical facilities, daily visit to d mechanic and accidents as a result of bad road, shoeless n hungry looking school children, debt ridden civil servants due to poor welfare package n increased standard of living, Jobless graduates accompanied with increasing no of ritualist, 419ers, armed robbers and government asslickers (Reuben Abati n co)
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by duality(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
@ OP go and protest in front of your LGA and STATE GOVT HOUSES first before I can take this tread serious. We just keep putting up topics just to vilify the president. but honestly has it changed any thing? It has not and I don't think it will. This underscores the impotence of these endless GEJ insulting threads. Go and demand God governance at the state and Local govt level or you think they din't receive SURE-P funds. The other day excess crude funds was disbursed; has any of you protested at you various regional and local govt demanding how these found were specifically utilized?

I'm not saying you should't ask the fed govt questions.But things like this gives the Politicians the impression that the Fed Govt is the wicked father and is hated, while their ineptitude is condoned.

Rather that opening endless threads on GEJ, why cant the civil society and all those who feel concerned monitor these founds from Abuja down to the LGAs and Protest if not well utilized.

I have been looking for SURE P projects from state and LGAs (even if its propaganda) I've not seen any. or did they not collect any kobo from SURE P?

Lets be broad minded in looking at this thing. If I'm getting it mixed up somewhere, someone should please educate me.

3 Likes

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by gregg2: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
ewet:

I'm wondering who is the "dumbo" here between you and awodman who displayed
intelligence by educating you on what you obviously do not know. You sound like
an ACN tout and do not even deserve a reply and to think that one person has "liked"
your agbo-jeddi post only tells the kind of people we are having around.
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by mediainspired: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Is the tongue-in-cheek style of govt minions like awodman, gregg2, taharqa, rosykk, 'sincere' 9grian etc &the rest of their band d modus operandi of GEJ? Wat a poor, pitiable, crippled attempt at propaganda! U guys never get confer with the people's opinion; no matter how honest. Instead u shadow-box with half-truths &outright lies &throw muds when u feel someone has stepped on Jonathan's nerves. If this is the best GEJ can do on social media (which am sure reflects his personality &administrative style), then Nigerians are in for
a rough ride till 2015!
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by egift(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Is YouWin lottery part of SURE-P?
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by duality(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
ewet:

some people don't know what budget is. so you get this uneducated and frustratingly daft assertions.
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by dridowu: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
SincereNigerian where are u ?
Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by awodman: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
ewet:
I can't recollect calling you names,so y not challenge my explanations with superior argument.

1 Like

Re: Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? by awodman: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
ewet:
I can't recollect calling you or anybody names,so y not challenge my explanations with superior argument.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Gen. Murtala Muhammed & His Wife Ajoke With Their Two Children In 1970 / Kwara State Government Emblem Represents Oduduwa Or Arewa? Photo. / BREAKING!!! Owerri Boils As Gunmen Storm Streets, Shoot Sporadically (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.