Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:01 AM

After 16 Years Of Marriage Man Finds Out 3 Of His 4 Children Are Not His - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 16 Years Of Marriage Man Finds Out 3 Of His 4 Children Are Not His (3115 Views)

18 Years Age Difference In Marriage. Man 36, Girl 18. What Do You Think? / Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 16 Years Of Marriage Man Finds Out 3 Of His 4 Children Are Not His by drnoel: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Its cos he didn't appeal...
Re: After 16 Years Of Marriage Man Finds Out 3 Of His 4 Children Are Not His by Claus(m): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2013
This judgement sets the wrong precedent and creates a moral hazard.

What legal deterrent is there for any woman planning to, or already passing off someone else's kids to her husband, if she knows the law will always be on her and the kids side?

In general, I'd say that people should no longer be surprised about any domestic judgements against men in the West.

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years Of Marriage Man Finds Out 3 Of His 4 Children Are Not His by bjcole(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
Pathetic or what else can u call it, it is a big pain and it is product of the society we created for ourselves, I was telling a guy recently that, we just recycle this women, we guys move from one woman to the other, thinking that we are catching fun, whereas it is a case of eating your cake and having it. There are so many bad women these days and they don't carry out their act alone, they do with men. What i am saying is that, we men made these women what they are today, it is unfortunate it happened to him, he may even be a good man, my advice for him is just to carry his cross, the children are grown already and they know him as their father, so he should carry on in as much as nobody will contest the kids with him, that is my opinion.

1 Like

Re: After 16 Years Of Marriage Man Finds Out 3 Of His 4 Children Are Not His by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 16, 2013
Being from Montreal and very familiar with child custody proceedings. You must realize that a) the kids well being come first, b) what you pay in child support isn't determined by a judge. All factors including how many days of custody per month, expenses (like child care, trips, gifts, extra curricular activities, etc.), cost of living (another predetermined amount based on economics), and how much each parent earns. I think the father wanted to keep visitation and the mother isn't working. Keep in mind, with 4 kids in Quebec she probably receives 1500$ CAD per month in benefits as well as alimony from bring married. However,government benefits do not count as income. I think she's a sneaky snake, very cunning,obviously has a good lawyer...

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Beautiful Ways Of Saying Happy Birthday To Your Love One / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. / Please Help!!! I Hate My Dad...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.