Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,316 members, 7,943,774 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (670454 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
kcc515:

Nice cool more books... feed me more wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
What a week!...now i can see the benefits of sticking to 1 or 2 pairs.

If i had traded EU and brother's like GU this week i believe i wouldn't have had such clean account history this week +80%

All the same to God be the Glory!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
[quote author=yomex_y2][/quote]

All three books downloaded. food for the weekend smiley God bless you plenty plenty cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
endfx1: What a week!...now i can see the benefits of sticking to 1 or 2 pairs.

If i had traded EU and brother's like GU this week i believe i wouldn't have had such clean account history this week +80%

All the same to God be the Glory!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Sold Gold and Crude, trade to go on till next week.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
UK ECONOMY HAS BEEN DOWNGRADED BY FITCH RATING AGENCY,FROM AAA TO AA+
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
peple pls whats the heigh of ej so far. Not close to pc for now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Busy schedules aint making a man trade.

I hope it stops this weekend so that we'd dice these pineapples together.

Congrats to Endfx...a whopping 80% profit!!! Oya pay ur tithes to Pastor Frawzey cheesy

Have a nice weekend y'all.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Let's try a buy on GU @ 1.5230 with SL @ 1.5212 TP 1.5370 or exit before market close.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
naijababe: Sold Gold and Crude, trade to go on till next week.
I've been short gold since 1415. I will watch the reaction around 1387 if the support fails to hold then I will expect 1332.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
meshpips: I've been short gold since 1415. I will watch the reaction around 1387 if the support fails to hold then I will expect 1332.

I have been all over the place jare. Didn't get a chance to check the charts until a few mins ago. If the low at 1322 is exceeded, I'll look to exit at 1260.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Looking to buy AU @ 0260 if price tourches the demand level on daily chart for the weekend. NL admin control this spam bots please.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by NonFarmPayrol: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
meshpips: Let's try a buy on GU @ 1.5230 with SL @ 1.5212 TP 1.5370 or exit before market close.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
wonder what even triggered the crash shud be the rating undecided

a possible retracement b4 market close

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
meshpips: Let's try a buy on GU @ 1.5230 with SL @ 1.5212 TP 1.5370 or exit before market close.

Waiting for my demand level to get hit if to long at this level. Good call already.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
meshpips: Hi all,I suggest a short on GBPUSD @ 1.5373 with sl @ 1.5390
Try not to get caught up in the buying that is being done at the moment.
Have a pleasant Friday.Mesh.
@ Rozay, I gave this call in the morning but price failed to pick the order by just around 4pips (spread most likely). That's where the sell-off started.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
fxisreal: waiting to sell Gu at this level, if d price can manage reach there may be, watching cool
bros weldone o,pls can i get ur email mine doncarleone78000@gmail.com.sorry 4 d oda addy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pauben: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nerotrend Meter Custom Indicator Description:
Nerotrend Meter, is a trend reading indicator equipped with internal anti-lag mechanism, It uses advanced price action algorithm, for trend and possible trend reversal analysis. Unlike every other popular trend indicators plagued with indicator and price action lag. Nerotrend Meter helps the user to spot the major turning points in the market, the beauty about this indicator is that, it alerts the user of a possible trend change many hours ahead before the trend change finally occur. you will see moves of over 400 to 1000pips in one single trend alert, This is a must have for any serious trader.. please drop your email here for your 30days free trial copy. or simply email me at mczekjones@yahoo.com or connect directly with the programmer at info@neroforextechnology.com,
you have nothing to risk, you don`t need to pay anything to get the free 30days trial copy

attached is a sample of the indicator in action
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMART(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
pauben: Nerotrend Meter Custom Indicator Description:
Nerotrend Meter, is a trend reading indicator equipped with internal anti-lag mechanism, It uses advanced price action algorithm, for trend and possible trend reversal analysis. Unlike every other popular trend indicators plagued with indicator and price action lag. Nerotrend Meter helps the user to spot the major turning points in the market, the beauty about this indicator is that, it alerts the user of a possible trend change many hours ahead before the trend change finally occur. you will see moves of over 400 to 1000pips in one single trend alert, This is a must have for any serious trader.. please drop your email here for your 30days free trial copy. or simply email me at mczekjones@yahoo.com or connect directly with the programmer at info@neroforextechnology.com,
you have nothing to risk, you don`t need to pay anything to get the free 30days trial copy

edforexmart@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 9ja4u(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2013

Attached For those that are interested in it.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 9ja4u(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
9ja4u:

Attached For those that are interested in it.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 9ja4u(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
Attached For those that are interested in Nerotrend meter.Or bettter still from the link below
hxxp://worldwide-invest.org/threads/16022-Nero-Trendline-Meter-Indicator
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by efe22(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
efe22: Looking to buy AU @ 0260 if price tourches the demand level on daily chart for the weekend. NL admin control this spam bots please.
Bought @ 0287 sl 25 pip. Take profit 50++ till next week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 9ja4u(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
EJ finally made my day. What a week grin grin and a very nice close to it by EJ. Stuck to EJ throughout the week and it did not disappoint. Guys and Ladies have a nice weekend. Shop close
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
my email is fxbom@ovi.com

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by NonFarmPayrol: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
Rich4god:
Plz can you help me with this indicator....

check my rozay signature and check page 11 of the research room
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
fxisreal:

EJ postion closed with +32 pips

the price may get reject @ d red line when looking at the 2nd candle that fail to reach the level. though the good news was the way candle keep closing above the green line on the 4hr which mean bull still on for fight. it may go either way. for me not trading Ej anymore till next week.
Hey Bro, please i can see you use price action technique,please how do you get your support and resistance lines, cos so far they have been on point. Please do you have any book or can you refer to any link.Need to finetune my PA technique.
thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Wat a week, have a lovely week end guys
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hi all...
hope you all had a great trading today.
was busy today which was why i could not post.
but anyways...
my gold sell of yesterday hit my stop loss as at the time i check my chart today.
Am currently on a gold and silver sell till God knows when now which i took
using my 4hr time frame....
i still see a downward movement of both next week which is why i left the trades to run
Have a wonderful weekend.... smiley smiley smiley

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
BROWSE UNLIMITED 24/7 On Glo network its no cheat just get a special line all configurations will be sent alongside the package with a monthly suscription of 1000 naira u can call with it @ low tariff within network and other networks... just 50 lines are available for booking moneyback guranteed if service is not enjoyed within a month.
1st 10 people gets this hot lines for 5k thereafter 6k for others with the first month activated without without recharge.

Text 07037825247 Call 08150914377
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2013
I WILL WEAR BETTER GOLD IN HEAVEN
fxisreal: i think i will need nothing less than 6 month to learn gold trading this one pass child play. will stick to my currency,

if i need gold i will contact this buddy that wore $250,000 cloth worth of gold.

if he is original son of his father, tell him to wear it come Lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2013
@Naijababe, Onlineresource

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2013
@ naijababe,

pls whatz d symbol for crude oil, i can't see it on my chart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.