Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,829 members, 7,966,060 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:21 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (673162 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2013
InvertedHammer:

//
LOL. grin grin grin

For I say unto thee, "My son leave what ye art doing and come on to me, and I will make you fisher of pips".

I won't buy shares in an ex-champion
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2013
For the lovers of NZDUSD. . it is begining the process of formations for a 400 pip drop. Knowing the pair, it will take weeks. . .slow as phuck. Also hopefuly EURUSD should be ripe for a nice 400 pip drop. . .it's completed it's formations and then some. won't be suprised if it starts droping like a rock. . .hopefuly. Gbpjpy is still very much on course for a thousand pip drop. It will take time. . .but not to worry. . .i've got all the time in the world.

Good luck (Mourinho out)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by InvertedHammer: 6:31pm On May 01, 2013
challyshi:
HOOOOBOYYYY.......DIZ 1 NA GBESE FOR YOU OOOOOO..LOL shocked shocked shocked....TRADE NO GREE CLOSE..ME USE XEMARKETS SHA....

LOL. I am just having fun. Ain't selling anything!

By the way, there is a list of brokers notorious for platform freeze up.

Perhaps, Marketmaker is trying to avoid payout. Who knows? LOL.LOL.LOL

Wish you guys all the best still.
challyshi:
HOOOOBOYYYY.......DIZ 1 NA GBESE FOR YOU OOOOOO..LOL shocked shocked shocked....TRADE NO GREE CLOSE..ME USE XEMARKETS SHA....

challyshi:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:31pm On May 01, 2013
FOMC Statement in 30 minutes time, may be this is going be the start of the crash in euro pair.

@kcc515 i hope u able to close your En before this time sha. am planning to take my sell position on the pair soon

@ayo what do u c to the coming fomc?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 01, 2013
fomc upcoming... am on eurchef sell. i think i will just take a walk. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 6:49pm On May 01, 2013
fxisreal: FOMC Statement in 30 minutes time, may be this is going be the start of the crash in euro pair.

@kcc515 i hope u able to close your En before this time sha. am planning to take my sell position on the pair soon

What I heard this morning on Bloomberg was that investors are expecting the Fed to continue QE at $83bn.

If they dont ease up to that amount, dollar will rise. So lets see what they've got to say.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2013
fxisreal: FOMC Statement in 30 minutes time, may be this is going be the start of the crash in euro pair.
I think EU still needs to get to 1.3299 and possibly 1.3376 before any decent sell off.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:56pm On May 01, 2013
ayox2003:

What I heard this morning on Bloomberg was that investors are expecting the Fed to continue QE at $83bn.

If they dont ease up to that amount, dollar will rise. So lets see what they've got to say.

Frawzey

hmmmm, thks for d info. may be this is d time to recover my EU loss. hop so
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 6:57pm On May 01, 2013
meshpips: I think EU still needs to get to 1.3299 and possibly 1.3376 before any decent sell off.

thanks mate, let c what happen in 2minute time going for both EN and EU falls
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2013
ej azonto. watching the drama on mobile shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 7:04pm On May 01, 2013
Fed says fiscal policy restraining economic growth; maintains $85 billion monthly pace of bond buying

Close any Euro short!

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 7:20pm On May 01, 2013
I have a friend here who comes to check on me whenever i'm home. He's also a trader. Omo come see him reaction when bernanke talk finsh, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The independent madness in UJ showed his tradeundecided EU now above 1.3200

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2013
endfx1: EU trader's be on the look out for a breakout for more rally or a close below that level for a downpour

PA will show the way when the time is up..1.3210 happens to be Monthly R1 so if that holds coupled with a likely bearish pin bar..hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

What's the indicator you're using to replace the 3 level samafor?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2013
endfx1: EJ...@naijababe,Ayox and Infofirst please i have a question.Is it that EJ follows EU than it follows UJ?......recently i have noticed UJ moves on its own without minding what others are doing how true is this observation?
Those are the only two paires i trade so i need to get something straight Thanks

ayox2003: Good question! The simple answer from my viewpoint is that EJ doesnt follow UJ as much, just once in a while. Here is how I classify pairs: (UJ, UCAD, UCHF)....(EJ, EU, ECHF)....(AU and NU). Since the 24th of April the U-pairs...UJ,UCHf and UCAD have all plunged. Unlike EJ, EU and ECHF. Same with AU and NU. The main thing is just that I dont know who leads but UJ is an independent mad man cheesy Frawzey

For me, EJ Bid price = EU BID PRICE * UJ BID PRICE = 1.3210 * 97.43 = 128.70, So since it is a two side equation, when ej is moving, it has d chance of either moving eu or uj and when eu moves, it will affect ej and same to when uj move, When uj moves very well in the bull side, and eu move heavily in d bull side, then ej will go wild in the bull side.The contribution of uj is more to ej than eu and so when uj moves very well, ej will move in that direction even when eu moves in the opposite.

There are times when correlation works and atimes, it does not, so i think that one of the reason why i stop trading ej and gj cos they can be affected by more than one pair n uj seems normal to me. But it is better to first look at what a particular pair is saying first before looking at correlation...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2013
I just saw this online n decide to share with those tht trade gu n i dont trade it thou

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
infofirst:

For me, EJ Bid price = EU BID PRICE * UJ BID PRICE = 1.3210 * 97.43 = 128.70, So since it is a two side equation, when ej is moving, it has d chance of either moving eu or uj and when eu moves, it will affect ej and same to when uj move, When uj moves very well in the bull side, and eu move heavily in d bull side, then ej will go wild in the bull side.The contribution of uj is more to ej than eu and so when uj moves very well, ej will move in that direction even when eu moves in the opposite.

There are times when correlation works and atimes, it does not, so i think that one of the reason why i stop trading ej and gj cos they can be affected by more than one pair n uj seems normal to me. But it is better to first look at what a particular pair is saying first before looking at correlation...

Same reason why i asked the question coz i observed that about EJ recently...now i understand why you choosed UJ grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2013
endfx1:

Same reason why i asked the question coz i observed that about EJ recently...now i understand why you choosed UJ grin

Okies n Bearish pin bar on Eu daily, Can this be the sign for the needed correctn b4 uptrend resume n will allow my 1.323x at +2sl run till resumptn of bull.Last bearish pin bar was cancelled

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2013
@kcc515. I hope by now your trade is closed. I feel bad because I started trading with the broker I had now problem with them until I moved to instaforex for bonus reasons now that I am just about to go fund my pamm account with them I see this. Eh ya I still can't make up my mind.

kcc515:

I won't buy shares in an ex-champion
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by umozez(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2013
Barca's downtrend has began... Hope it finds support soon.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2013
umozez: Barca's downtrend has began... Hope it finds support soon.

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ZN2: 12:03am On May 02, 2013
^^ We'll check the pivot points and run tests to confirm. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:30am On May 02, 2013
Na only me dey do this night vigil?!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2013
naijababe: Na only me dey do this night vigil?!

With you mam
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2013
endfx1: EU trader's be on the look out for a breakout for more rally or a close below that level for a downpour

PA will show the way when the time is up..1.3210 happens to be Monthly R1 so if that holds coupled with a likely bearish pin bar..hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed

infofirst:

Okies n Bearish pin bar on Eu daily, Can this be the sign for the needed correctn b4 uptrend resume n will allow my 1.323x at +2sl run till resumptn of bull.Last bearish pin bar was cancelled

Daily candle closes as a bearish pin bar at Monthly R1 and at the fibo level....lets see how it goes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:47am On May 02, 2013
The daily chart on EJ, price currently trapped in a symmetrical triangle. I will be looking for a break either side. It will be worth 700 odd pips.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by vxtr(m): 12:57am On May 02, 2013
naijababe: Na only me dey do this night vigil?!
. For where? E fit happen ,na ghost mode things oo. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:58am On May 02, 2013
vxtr: . For where? E fit happen ,na ghost mode things oo. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 1:05am On May 02, 2013
naijababe: The daily chart on EJ, price currently trapped in a symmetrical triangle. I will be looking for a break either side. It will be worth 700 odd pips.

Ooops! i can't wait ooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:11am On May 02, 2013
Na which kain boring kudaro metting be this? I bet it will happen when I go to sleep undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 1:15am On May 02, 2013
naijababe: Na which kain boring kudaro metting be this? I bet it will happen when I go to sleep undecided

LOL....Perhaps that's what they are wetin for instead i will pend on both sides
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 4:04am On May 02, 2013
prowitin: @kcc515. I hope by now your trade is closed. I feel bad because I started trading with the broker I had now problem with them until I moved to instaforex for bonus reasons now that I am just about to go fund my pamm account with them I see this. Eh ya I still can't make up my mind.

No, and this is 4:00am Price still hovering over TP sha, I'm going to their office in the morning, on Allen Avenue. I just checked out Xemarkets, Which other brokers do you guys use or recommend,, EndFX, Fxisreal, Naijababe, Ayox Infofirst, everybody o... lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:31am On May 02, 2013
another cool daily 20 pips from my 6AM morning signal cool
closing manually

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.