Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,785 members, 7,969,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:27 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (673509 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by skate(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
rozayx5: shop closed
30 pips on GU

Cloud traders have a nice weekend when we meet to wreck havoc on the markets on sunday

Pls I highly need your could System Indicator.this is my Email mazo_love@yahoo.co.uk.I saw it in the research room but i am unable to find the indicators. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] grin lmao at d bolded... Patience is one of d holy grail i av discovered...market no dey run[/size]
[size=13pt]So guy u be ojere boy...hw dat side now? [/size]
yes you are right + i be ojere student. we just dey. low key as situation want am. you stay around?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
End of UCAD in sight, sell with a tight SL and TP @ 1.0300
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
infofirst: Pending eu buy limit @ 1.2900, tp 1.3500, sl 1.2600( 2 positions each on three platforms)

The monthly candle for eu keeps me wondering why the bear took the bull out completely n i will now exercise caution on d above if we r able to get there.
The battle of Candlestick Vs Chart Patterns come July.
My trading for June was limited but the number of pips was more and far more than most other months that i do trade a lot. Iff am able to trade in july good n if not then till August n mkt is always there.
Happi green trading month of July ahead all.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I WILL LIKE TO REVEAL MY SECRET IN LONG TERM FOREX TRADING.THE LONG TERM STRATEGY THAT HAD BEEN WORKING LIKE MAGIC CAN BE REVEAL THUS FAR.simply go to fully downloaded BOSSMODE indicator. Put MONTHLY PIVOT,on Monday morning as soon as market opens, locate where ever that monthly pivot line with WHITE color and enter a long term trade in the direction of that PIVOT(TAKE PROFIT)please use small lot size.stop loss is 600pips.Your account will only grow and grow, though it takes time, but your account will only know GROWTH. It may take one or two weeks to get there. EurUsd respects this much. BUT IF BY WEDNESDAY SAME WEEK THE MONTHLY PIVOT MOVES,THAT NEW MONTHLY PIVOT BECOMES YOUR NEW TAKE PROFIT.tell me thanks by end of JULY.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
bagged 80pips with AU.
Tnx to God.
my Ogas, see u next week o. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
kcc515: Plenty sl don hit this month ehn undecided UC took my stop out and then the idiat started flying upward grin grin Hope I don't miss the next EA Buy wink

the EA now on 170 pips.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Kirinwa: Gold buystop @ 1210

Back to my niche.It will see 1300 by Monday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by AmeLonRo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
Guys, whats your view about EUR/JPY for July??
Green pips!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
SHOP CLOSED FOR THE WEEK.INCREASE OF 20%(ROI) OF EQUITY RECORDED THIS WEEK ALONE. JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.traders in the house, you are on the right place. keep moving upwards.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Oga Iheanyichukwuebeneza, i will like to see u, how are we going to meet. Please send me ur phone number to benpuzzy444@gmil.com
iheanyiebeneze: SHOP CLOSED FOR THE WEEK.INCREASE OF 20%(ROI) OF EQUITY RECORDED THIS WEEK ALONE. JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.traders in the house, you are on the right place. keep moving upwards.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Second month of live trading, breakeven month, worse than my first month of 12percent profit. I hope july turns out to be a harbinger of continuos profit for me , Amen.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
am considering leaving my gold long till next week.. .1246.xx on my watch
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
elewedu: Second month of live trading, breakeven month, worse than my first month of 12percent profit. I hope july turns out to be a harbinger of continuos profit for me , Amen.

My Man, dont worri about your profit now and concentrate more on learning n when u r fully armed hmm, within three months, u will b surprise by what u will rake peacefully.kudos n wish u better months ahead but the truth is, almost all pro today if not all blew accounts n so dont be afraid but keep learning...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
history is about to change. next week is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2013
infofirst:

My Man, dont worri about your profit now and concentrate more on learning n when u r fully armed hmm, within three months, u will b surprise by what u will rake peacefully.kudos n wish u better months ahead but the truth is, almost all pro today if not all blew accounts n so dont be afraid but keep learning...
Thanks bro, experience they say pays off eventually, my eyes are getting clearer by the day, fear is dropping, and confidence growing...i will soon join the pip rakers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Prettywoman: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I WILL LIKE TO REVEAL MY SECRET IN LONG TERM FOREX TRADING.THE LONG TERM STRATEGY THAT HAD BEEN WORKING LIKE MAGIC CAN BE REVEAL THUS FAR.simply go to fully downloaded BOSSMODE indicator. Put MONTHLY PIVOT,on Monday morning as soon as market opens, locate where ever that monthly pivot line with WHITE color and enter a long term trade in the direction of that PIVOT(TAKE PROFIT)please use small lot size.stop loss is 600pips.Your account will only grow and grow, though it takes time, but your account will only know GROWTH. It may take one or two weeks to get there. EurUsd respects this much. BUT IF BY WEDNESDAY SAME WEEK THE MONTHLY PIVOT MOVES,THAT NEW MONTHLY PIVOT BECOMES YOUR NEW TAKE PROFIT.tell me thanks by end of JULY.
I think i agree with u,ever since i discovered this monthly pivot trading,iv experienced less noise everywhere,i will simply put a trade on Monday morning,and check whether it has reached my target on Wednesday,though this is not advisable for full time traders but i have seen tremendous growth,more especially it gives me room to face my offline business...no more looking at the chart,having panic when its going against me,removing a good trade at a loss,and few hours,the trade will go back to my target,PEACE is what iv experienced,most importantly Forex is no more a god,taking my eyes off GOD,missing fellowships,even when i attend,my mind will still be on forex,'my trades',lacking concentration in God's presence
Once in a while,Christians in the house,i advice u check your trading life,if it has become a god,becos on the last day when you will stand alone to be judged,forex wont be an excuse
It is only the holy spirit that gives directions,it is God that gives power to make wealth
Now that we are alive,lets make good use of every opportunity available to us
I didnt comment for criticism,i only gave an advice which u can choose to take or ignore
Experience is the best teacher,wish u all well as u strive to make your money in a clean way....One Love!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Prettywoman: I think i agree with u,ever since i discovered this monthly pivot trading,iv experienced less noise everywhere,i will simply put a trade on Monday morning,and check whether it has reached my target on Wednesday,though this is not advisable for full time traders but i have seen tremendous growth,more especially it gives me room to face my offline business...no more looking at the chart,having panic when its going against me,removing a good trade at a loss,and few hours,the trade will go back to my target,PEACE is what iv experienced,most importantly Forex is no more a god,taking my eyes off GOD,missing fellowships,even when i attend,my mind will still be on forex,'my trades',lacking concentration in God's presence
Once in a while,Christians in the house,i advice u check your trading life,if it has become a god,becos on the last day when you will stand alone to be judged,forex wont be an excuse
It is only the holy spirit that gives directions,it is God that gives power to make wealth
I didnt comment for criticism,i only gave an advice which u can choose to take or ignore
Experience is the best teacher,wish u all well as u strive to make your money in a clean way....One Love!!!!
men of like passion. I love the gospel

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I WILL LIKE TO REVEAL MY SECRET IN LONG TERM FOREX TRADING.THE LONG TERM STRATEGY THAT HAD BEEN WORKING LIKE MAGIC CAN BE REVEAL THUS FAR.simply go to fully downloaded BOSSMODE indicator. Put MONTHLY PIVOT,on Monday morning as soon as market opens, locate where ever that monthly pivot line with WHITE color and enter a long term trade in the direction of that PIVOT(TAKE PROFIT)please use small lot size.stop loss is 600pips.Your account will only grow and grow, though it takes time, but your account will only know GROWTH. It may take one or two weeks to get there. EurUsd respects this much. BUT IF BY WEDNESDAY SAME WEEK THE MONTHLY PIVOT MOVES,THAT NEW MONTHLY PIVOT BECOMES YOUR NEW TAKE PROFIT.tell me thanks by end of JULY.

Bro thanks for sharing this,this is exactly the strategy I have been hoping to adopt because of my offline activities but I have not gotten the right indicator,pls kindly throw more light on how one could get this BOSSMODE indicator, and any other fact that makes this strategy very easy and powerful.

@prettywoman,your post above is the best I have ever read,thanks also for sharing,i really wish you could share your strategy/system so that we could enjoy together,like you rightly said,forex should not be a god to us,it should rather give us enough time to serve our God,cheers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2013
rozayx5:

grin
Ichy wise, price action wise your correct

Hit my sl.what do I need to see on ichi?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
elewedu: Second month of live trading, breakeven month, worse than my first month of 12percent profit. I hope july turns out to be a harbinger of continuos profit for me , Amen.

Sir,I feel your pains.Let me help you with gold alerts free of charge.Break even in a whole month? shocked That's absurd.Gold trade is where to be.Just tell me what broker you use and amount. I will tell you how to place your trades.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
Kirinwa:

Sir,I feel your pains.Let me help you with gold alerts free of charge.Break even in a whole month? shocked That's absurd.Gold trade is where to be.Just tell me what broker you use and amount. I will tell you how to place your trades.
hmmm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
elewedu: Thanks bro, experience they say pays off eventually, my eyes are getting clearer by the day, fear is dropping, and confidence growing...i will soon join the pip rakers.
Bro, in ur journey, avoid short cuts (Free alert), short cuts neuer helps in d long run. Any money made from short cuts never last.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
Kirinwa:

Did you say pain there is no pain here... Elewedu... breaking even for the month was FANTASTIC going by the fact you started live trading last month. when i started my live trading, i blew it. you are surrounded by good traders here, just stick to your rules and keep learning. i already see a super trader in the making. getting alert is like saying you no longer know who you are.... you already know the principle of getting the fish, just keep practicing, you will get there. you dont need anybody to give you fish again. my 1 kobo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Prettywoman: I think i agree with u,ever since i discovered this monthly pivot trading,iv experienced less noise everywhere,i will simply put a trade on Monday morning,and check whether it has reached my target on Wednesday,though this is not advisable for full time traders but i have seen tremendous growth,more especially it gives me room to face my offline business...no more looking at the chart,having panic when its going against me,removing a good trade at a loss,and few hours,the trade will go back to my target,PEACE is what iv experienced,most importantly Forex is no more a god,taking my eyes off GOD,missing fellowships,even when i attend,my mind will still be on forex,'my trades',lacking concentration in God's presence

+1000

Thats why i dont overtrade and as a full time trader i take pin point accurate trade that shud last max of 24 hours, i have an offline life. thats why i love 15 min charts kiss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
[size=13pt]Hmmmm....I agree with u [/size]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
OliverPin: yes you are right + i be ojere student. we just dey. low key as situation want am. you stay around?
[size=13pt]kkk... I was staying around bt no more around there....wil hook up wit u and elewedu whenever i come around wink[/size]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bennito: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
plz, I was once a forex trader until I blew my account two times which was like four years ago which made me to quit forex trade then. now I want to come back, bt av forgotten virtually all I knew abt forex trade. plz hw can I pick up fast and accurately? I also need website dt I can visit to read e books on same. if anybody can send me any current e book on present day forex trade, I will be vry grateful. my mail is visitben223@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
rozayx5:

+1000

Thats why i dont overtrade and as a full time trader i take pin point accurate trade that shud last max of 24 hours, i have an offline life. thats why i love 15 min charts kiss

i usually trade 30mins chart after london open, give me enuf time to handle other matters
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
yomex_y2:

Did you say pain there is no pain here... Elewedu... breaking even for the month was FANTASTIC going by the fact you started live trading last month . when i started my live trading, i blew it. you are surrounded by good traders here, just stick to your rules and keep learning. i already see a super trader in the making. getting alert is like saying you no longer know who you are.... you already know the principle of getting the fish, just keep practicing, you will get there. you dont need anybody to give you fish again. my 1 kobo

+1

@bolded If i had access to this kind of resources we have here when i started trading years ago, my trading journey would have been shorter. information is where the money is. when your well informed as a trader you make money

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.