Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (661550 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FxTizzle(m): 4:19am On Jul 16, 2013
FOREXMARTS:

Wow have i been away for that long?

Maybe sir,let me add u in my twitter's account sharp sharp
endfx1:

Which list bro?
My own version of FTA's Oga at the top lists...welcome back sir but please do me 1 favour;don't ENDfx yet,wanna take ma own share grin
surveycash2:

Steve Nisson candlestick attached. Download the text file. Copy the download url and paste in your browser. Download startsvautomatically

What more can I say?
GOD BLESS YOU SIR
THANKS
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 4:52am On Jul 16, 2013
XHTML: SellStop 106.20 Crude. SL 106.50. TP 104.55
See o, I dont know the problem with XM. I have not been able to enter oil trades since yesterday and thier CS said its part of thier trading conditions bla bla bla. That the market is not opened. Meanwhile on the platform, price moves and infact, other brokers are able to place these trades.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2013
sell eu @ 1.3069 tp 1.2920 sl 1.3080
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2013
vire: sell eu @ 1.3069 tp 1.2920 sl 1.3080

will rather buy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 6:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Odionastron:
See o, I dont know the problem with XM. I have not been able to enter oil trades since yesterday and thier CS said its part of thier trading conditions bla bla bla. That the market is not opened. Meanwhile on the platform, price moves and infact, other brokers are able to place these trades.

What broker?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 16, 2013
i have never been lucky trading EurGbp.. by his grace i must be... is there any secret to it?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by cashvault(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2013
liaslo++:

will rather buy
EU is surely up. But i am on GU long entered @ 1.51218.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2013
just took a buy on gold with 70pips stop... entered at 1280.69
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2013
just a tip...
here is a chart on eu
for those looking to enter trade on eu...
my take is that eu is going up with the breakout of the trendline that happened...
expecting a revisit of the trendline, before price finally start its journey...

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2013
surveycash2:

Welcome back, my chairman.

infofirst:
Welcome bro

Ow will i teach my senior oh n kai n big task ni yen oh

Thanks Masters i appreciate all of you too.

Goodmorning @all...pls where is my MAMA?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2013
FOREXMARTS:

What broker?
Xemarkets
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by julius99(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2013
You can now browse and
download unlimitedly using
your Airtel or Etisalat sim
if you interested send your
request to my e-mail
maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2013
Odionastron:
Xemarkets

Never experienced that. Could be technical. You should have restarted your platform.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2013
FOREXMARTS:

Never experienced that. Could be technical. You should have restarted your platform.
You are wrong.
If you are using XM.(or anybody on this forum using xm),it is not posible to place a trade in oil. Nobody using XM has placed an oil trade between yesterday and today. I am not talking of other brokers(YOU AINT USING XEMARKETS NA).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2013
OliverPin: base on this i will take my next possible long position on ej depending on the daily closure. the cloud also speak of bulls for the ej. all parameters will be checked before i trade. happy trading

Nice one
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2013
meshpips:
Hi Oliver,
please don't take a buy on that trade. I think you are reading the chart wrongly.
Look carefully at your chart again, 130.61 level is a supply level and as such would most likely send price downwards.
Do this little exercise:
Draw a horizontal line on 130.61 then drill down to 1 hr tf
Check the candles that first touched the line (yesterday Monday) between 1pm and 4pm Nigerian time
Can you notice that combining the two candles, resolves into a bearish grave-stone doji (or a bearish pin bar)?
(See chart attached)

That is proof positive that the level is a supply level and as such is laden with SELL ORDERS.
I advice that you keep on looking at pure price action charts with time, you will become proficient in interpreting them.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach

Please bro watch your intended sell also..My chart tells me its heading up.the only probs i have now is the monthly resistance i have around 130.89 but as for the trend am north biased and this is Price Action also considering the bullish pin bars rejecting the 21ema layer.remember PA respects the higher TF like the daily

Trade responsibly..all the best grin

Remember this post?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2013
cashvault: EU is surely up. But i am on GU long entered @ 1.51218.

yea, both EU and GU are correlated so anyone you take is almost the same
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash2: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2013
endfx1:
Goodmorning @all...pls where is my MAMA?

Mummy is busy shading her oranges cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2013
surveycash2:

Mummy is busy shading her oranges cheesy
+10 like. Good 2 have U n Endfx back.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Alert!

Buy GU @ 1.5070 for 300 pips SL @ yesterday's low
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2013
House

eyeing GU buy what do you all think?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2013
JAkpayen: Alert!

Buy GU @ 1.5070 for 300 pips SL @ yesterday's low

you rob a good price here boss welldone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2013
u can make 60% ROI today if u buy EU now @ 1.3075 wit 1:100 leverage for 60pips...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2013
natruetalk: House

the buy not looking good anymore will hold on
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2013
natruetalk: House

Less than 15min to decide...if it breaks the trendline down successfully then south it goes but if it rejects north we head.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2013
natruetalk:

the buy not looking good anymore will hold on

Why are u trading like this.
Few minutes ago, you approved GU Buy.
1 minute after a news struck GU, you change your plans.
Then I'm sure when you see GU going up again,you'ld enter-maybe even in an overbought condition.
I don't know,bt I advice you change this.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2013
Odionastron:

Then I'm sure when you see GU going up again,you'ld enter-maybe even in an overbought condition.
but he did not ask you to take the trade with him or did he?
allow the account history to be saying that
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Odionastron:

may be you did't read my post well, how that post approve GU buy? do you know the rules i follow before taken any trades have you ever saw me entering trade half way without letting the signal hourly targeting close.

read well before comment trader okay
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2013
endfx1: . . . considering the bullish pin bars rejecting the 21ema layer.remember PA respects the higher TF like the daily . . .
Thanks for your suggestion. Go back to the D1 tf and see that price has just put in a lower high (degree two). I have a difference of opinion about using moving averages. Here's the challenge - averages are measures of CENTRAL TENDENCY. I'm strongly of the opinion that measures of DISPERSION offer the trader more efficient levels for taking trades. I happen to be a Mechanical Engineer by training, my analytic and computational skills are far above average to say the least. Go ahead, get study materials that champion quantitative approaches to the financial markets and you will begin to understand what I'm talking about. Enjoy your day bro! Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2013
endfx1:

Less than 15min to decide...if it breaks the trendline down successfully then south it goes but if it rejects north we head.

good minded trader

this is exactly what i ask for from the house.

Thanks boss. the candle already broken down what am looking for before 10am my striking time. the trade is 50 50 now so no deal from me

Thank once again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2013
meshpips: Thanks for your suggestion. Go back to the D1 tf and see that price has just put in a lower high (degree two). I have a difference of opinion about using moving averages. Here's the challenge - averages are measures of CENTRAL TENDENCY. I'm strongly of the opinion that measures of DISPERSION offer the trader more efficient levels for taking trades. I happen to be a Mechanical Engineer by training, my analytic and computational skills are far above average to say the least. Go ahead, get study materials that champion quantitative approaches to the financial markets and you will begin to understand what I'm talking about. Enjoy your day bro! Meshach

No challenge bro...like i said, all the best!

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2013
nolly042:
but he did not ask you to take the trade with him or did he?
allow the account history to be saying that

Thank you boss. may be he thought am here to make noise or to get star. he should get himself together am not trading with what i feel

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.