Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (660305 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 4:35am On Jul 17, 2013
Does this mean nobody watched over this thread last night? angry angry
the last post was around past 12am. Badt tin o. angry angry angry
XHTML what happened na?? u dint post as usual. angry angry angry
And d badt tin is that i dey go bini without lappy 2day o. chei. angry
Well benin for flexing grin grin grin. No Dulling. cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by McNelson(m): 5:10am On Jul 17, 2013
Odionastron: Does this mean nobody watched over this thread last night? angry angry
the last post was around past 12am. Badt tin o. angry angry angry
XHTML what happened na?? u dint post as usual. angry angry angry
And d badt tin is that i dey go bini without lappy 2day o. chei. angry
Well benin for flexing grin grin grin. No Dulling. cool cool cool
safe trip bro..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by McNelson(m): 5:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Wake up guys...............it's a pipful mrnin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 5:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Morning peeps.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 6:40am On Jul 17, 2013
McNelson: safe trip bro..
Tnx bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2013
BONJOUR A TOUS!

just placed a sell stop order on gbpjpy.
This pair teach me lesson last week. This particular setup looks too juicy to ignore.
see chart below for details.

NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Time Change in Release Of Bernanke Testimony Weds To 08:30 ET

WASHINGTON (MNI) - The House Financial Services Committee Monday announced that the text of Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's much-anticipated Wednesday testimony will be released publicly at 08:30 am ET, as opposed to the usual time of 10 am ET.

Bernanke is set to deliver the semi-annual Monetary Policy Report to Congress over two days starting July 17, appearing before the House panel first. He then goes before the Senate Banking Committee the following day.

The text of the testimony and report are normally not released until the hearing's 10am ET start, but the change in time appears to be a compromise between lawmakers' wish to have more time to review the documents, and the Fed's dsire to maintain transparency and make the information available to the public simultaneously.

"The change in timing is done at the request of the Financial Services Committee and in consultation with the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee," the official announcement by the Committee said.

"This change will allow members of the Financial Services Committee the opportunity to review the testimony and the report before the hearing begins at 10 a.m. on Wednesday," it added.

The change in procedure will remain in place going forward, so next year when order of appearance changes, and the new Fed chair kicks off the two-days of testimony before the Senate Banking Committee, the release time will again be 08:30am ET.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2013
just went long on my four favourite pairs'; eurnzd, gbpnzd, euraud and gbpaud
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2013
frenchman2: BONJOUR A TOUS!

This pair teach me lesson last week. This particular setup looks too juicy to ignore.

NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

1000like

if forex always follow technical aspect of this business you don't suppose to have a single loss in this business your are too good on this aspect boss.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2013
natruetalk: RR improve
taking this now is not bad

let make some dollar from here

bUY EJ now enter mine at 130.41 sl 129.82 tp 130.96

goodluck

am getting ready to bank this gain in few minute

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2013
natruetalk:

am getting ready to bank this gain in few minute

tp hit now

next
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2013
my girl is on the move again... wink she has no choice...EJ...in ibo means walk.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2013
frenchman2: BONJOUR A TOUS!

this pair has once again rubbished all my analysis. But funny enough price went as low at 149.90 but failed to trigger my order. (I thank God because i no ready to lick more wounds inflicted by this pair)

Just wondering aloud, jpy pair spike, does it have something to do with the fundamentals not reflecting on forexfactory?

my favourite pairs are doing fine, at least for now.Any thing can happen anytime.

eurnzd bought .6722 sl .6651 tp .6860
gbpnzd bought .9219 sl .9156 tp .9440
euraud bought .4266 sl .4215 tp .4370
gbpaud bought .6401 sl .6352 tp .6656

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2013
honeric01: Had a pending short on EU @ 1.3150 with 100 pips sl and 200 pips tp.

A long in Uchf @ 0.9410. Same sl and tp.

UJ LONG @ 99.20, 50 sl, 200 tp.

Good luck and see you guys later.

Just closed my 3 trades due to a fresh view. The 3 were close with +15, +25 and +10 respectively.

Looking to long EU, short UJ and Uchf.

1.3120 for 1.3320, 100 sl,
99.90 for 98.40, 50 pips sl
0.9430, 50 sl and 130 tp.

See you guys later.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kasonud(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2013
natruetalk:

1000like

if forex always follow technical aspect of this business you don't suppose to have a single loss in this business your are too good on this aspect boss.
this is my major challenges in this business,(fundamental analysis)news,news,news...can any one here educate me with small small grammar abeg? mean why i am singing with Ej now, increase in growth and more ingredient in the soup.those in my category should check babypips blog and look deep into forexfactory every morning before trading...with this you are at the greener part,..my gj and ej longs since on Friday are still on hence there are no much news..though will commence with market this morning,happy trade house.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2013
if you are not in EJ buy just take a second and ask your self why. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2013
the GBPUSD news don pick up o...wow if only i was in that one too. oh well am ok where i am.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2013
house

eyeing on Eur/cad buy

what do you think?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2013
natruetalk: house

eyeing on Eur/cad buy

what do you think?

the candle closed 1.3659 @ 10am

the pair might go up as predict or not but it has a bad RR for my trade

so no deal for me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2013
usdchf is set to go north. i just entered at 9390 cool

am however seeing more demand at 9376, contrary views pls
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
BE i being threatened. undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2013
@XHTML,
Thanks for making know to decide to close my gold trade yesterday, if not, my trading brain would still leave the trade till now...

Nice to see that ej played out as expected from the chart i posted yesterday...

NOTE: I just learnt a great lesson now, Take one trade at a time... only take another trade when your first trade is on breakeven that way, your risk is reduced or secured, i normally take one trade at a time which has been highly profitable but i decided to start taking multiple trade but it just didnt go well with me because of over exposion of my acct, going back to my profitable one trade at a time, guess its because of my trading personality... smiley smiley smiley

Concerning bernanke sppech... i just hope that there wont be a lot of seriuos up and down movement that will hit people stop...
Trade smart and happy pipping..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2013
prowitin: BE i being threatened. undecided

usually when breakout happens, price often retest the resistance now support level before heading in the breakout direction

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2013
aguiyi: usdchf is set to go north. i just entered at 9390 cool

am however seeing more demand at 9376, contrary views pls

depend on how many pips you're planning to catch from the move. Usd/chf has high probability of moveing south more
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2013
natruetalk:

depend on how many pips you're planning to catch from the move. Usd/chf has high probability of moveing south more
na really true talk you talk grin grin I'm seeing UCHF go down as low as 0.90XXX
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2013
everything is going awol.. i neeed t slowdown... later dudes..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Important Notification frm XM
Dear Valued Client, We would like to inform you that pursuant to the recent decision of MetaQuotes , developer of the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, as of 30 July 2013 XM will be forced to terminate cooperation with Mirror Trader and Zulutrade . We strongly advise you to close your positions through signal providers on the Mirror Trader and Zulutrade platforms by 30 July 2013 so that XM can ensure the smooth operation of your trading account. Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2013
Text of Bernanke's testimony will be released 90 minutes earlier. I would've missed out on that.

USD/CHF is currently oversold, there's a slim chance it will continue downwards (barring any fundamental triggers)

A retracement is likely, from my view.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2013
@onlineresource I exited all my positions on the usd pairs and gold (besides a sell position on the Eur/usd ~ 1.3163).

I've got my head buried into the newsfeeds at the moment, hopefully early indicators can be picked up.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2013
Pips racers and shakers.Information is power. arm yourself with the most sophisticated indicator if you must trade Ben Bernanke testimony.VOLATILITY WILL BE MUCH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.