Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (661543 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
I want to commit suicide.Am tired of life.All my efforts are going down. cry I need advice on the best way to kill myself.I have no friends to cheer me up.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa: I want to commit suicide.Am tired of life.All my efforts are going down. cry I need advice on the best way to kill myself.I have no friends to cheer me up.

are u just joking or what? bro when there is life there is always hope.if it's because of forex just take a break and relex don't pursue mkt, makt will always be there to comeback on,

u need counseling bro try to get one
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa: I want to commit suicide.Am tired of life.All my efforts are going down. cry I need advice on the best way to kill myself.I have no friends to cheer me up.
bros easy, over trading is bad. it makes a trader say there is this ,this is that when he has knocked his account with greed. all you will get is sorry and its wrong to expect that.

here is my solution to your problem.
go to your trade history,
check all the trades you took
ascertain whether you were right
were u where wrong, why
did u trade with one system or
was jumping on everything system thrown at you

even at that

it all bores down to wanting too much at ago bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2013

buy gold without stoploss, don't forget to use the biggest lot.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bro pls take am easy o. mayb a week off trading would do. refresh your brain and come back with positive mind. that might help
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
OliverPin: Bro pls take am easy o. mayb a week off trading would do. refresh your brain and come back with positive mind. that might help

Theres a JPY news by 12.50 am.Dont miss it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
honeric01:

I went on increasing my stoploss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2013

shocked shocked shocked shocked

seems you want to drag us to Front page again grin grin grin grin

best way to kill your sef

Place a trade based on parabolic SAR grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
honeric01:

falls from Wall street****
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa:

lol. kiss kiss smiley u're a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
That is Forex for you.Risk only 5% of your account in a day. if you lose today tomorrow is market, come back and trade and you will win IF YOU HAVE SOUND STRATEGY.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa:

Lmao
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
@kirinwa. I can smell addiction from your posts. Break that addiction to forex, before you resume trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa:

was about to ask ur mobile to call u b4 seeing this post, i can conclude you are just catching fun here not serious about the post. no shaken sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
fxisreal:

was about to ask ur mobile to call u b4 seeing this post, i can conclude you are just catching fun here not serious about the post. no shaken sha

Aah.Oga mi how u wan know am not serious?Am very serious
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa:

please dont drag us to the Front Page nah angry angry angry angrycry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bro Dana Airline don dey sell cheap air ticket. You fit rush book your space now. Na smooth flight to da place. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa:

Master yourself or give up trading altogether, it really isn't for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
@Kirinwa, Do take it easy and take a break if you need to, trading under pressure most often leads to mistakes and losses. Better days are ahead.

Ranging markets (coupled with low volatility), the past couple of days on several pairs, hence I stayed away from the currency pairs to strictly Gold.

Anyways, Buystop 1323.86 placed on Gold. SL around 1312.xx. Looking to TP at 1340.xx (barring any concrete reasons to leave it on further).

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
@kirinwa, Take am soft soft oh
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
sire Xh welcome bk. i have a Question for you ooo. those arrows on the screen shot you posted. what are they for?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
OliverPin: sire Xh welcome bk. i have a Question for you ooo. those arrows on the screen shot you posted. what are they for?

The blue/red arrows? Just swing points (highs/lows).

I've been working on putting some finishing touches on a stochastic based 'overbought/oversold' indicator (the red/blue shaded areas on my chart), will upload it once I complete the backtesting.

Hopefully someone will find it useful - little graphical representation of overbought/oversold levels so a trader can be cautious with regards to taking a trade. (Of course you can still use the stochs or RSI indicators for that, as this takes up a bit of the chart area).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
XHTML:

The blue/red arrows? Just swing points (highs/lows).

I've been working on putting some finishing touches on a stochastic based 'overbought/oversold' indicator (the red/blue shaded areas on my chart), will upload it once I complete the backtesting.

Hopefully someone will find it useful - little graphical representation of overbought/oversold levels so a trader can be cautious with regards to taking a trade. (Of course you can still use the stochs or RSI indicators for that, as this takes up a bit of the chart area).
ok thats very great. where can i get something like that for mt4? and pls do smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
Plz take it easy. If possible get another source of steady income and complement it with forex... Or u stay outta it totaly just like 'Learner' did..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2013

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Buystop Eur/usd 1.3208, SL 1.3185, TP 1.3246
SellStop USDCAD 1.0305, SL 1.0328, TP 1.0269,
Buystop Aud/Usd 0.9179, SL 0.9149, TP 0.9228

Got those pending orders waiting. You may want to crosscheck with your trading system before taking them.

OliverPin: ok thats very great. where can i get something like that for mt4? and pls do smiley

Here Attached. The swing points indicator. MT4.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
rozayx5:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

seems you want to drag us to Front page again grin grin grin grin

best way to kill your sef

Place a trade based on parabolic SAR grin

[size=13pt]I dey tell you, Seun must not see dis grin [/size]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
XHTML: Buystop Eur/usd 1.3208, SL 1.3185, TP 1.3246
SellStop USDCAD 1.0305, SL 1.0328, TP 1.0269,
Buystop Aud/Usd 0.9179, SL 0.9149, TP 0.9228

Got those pending orders waiting. You may want to crosscheck with your trading system before taking them.

Here Attached. The swing points indicator. MT4.

thanks for the indicator.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
sire XHt please tell me smtin? when does the arrows appear. during the session of that particular candle or after?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by takeprofit: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa: Gold wil rise now.Confirmed.

U can only confirm when u r the only one authorized to pull it up. if not, when u r praying for it to rise, another person is also praying or it to fall. and the person with more power gets his prayer answered.

Kirinwa:
I want to commit suicide.Am tired of life.All my efforts are going down. cry I need advice on the best way to kill myself.I have no friends to cheer me up.

why should u be inside a pool of water and soap will enter ur eyes? there r lots of profitable trading systems here and they r free. ichimoku is one. if u commit suicide, u lose, ur broker gain, life continues.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
aguiyi:

1.5392- 1.5403 is were supply is (from my analysis)

demand is at 1.5341- 1.5331 cool

after trading today, pls confirm if the level worked

Price respected the supply, however, price was pushed further down by more than 30pips from the demand, i guess that was as a result of the favourable news on home sale.
I surely will find time to read up on volume someday in the nearest future. Thanks anyway. I do appreciate. Bless your heart mate.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FOREXMARTS: 4:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Ej= buy only
EU= buy only
Nu= buy only
Nj= buy only
Gu= buy only.

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.