Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,471 members, 7,971,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:42 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (673769 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 2021: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Waiting GJ cool
If and only if BBStop agrees....

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
20-20:
Waiting GJ cool
If and only if BBStop agrees....
wow wow wow .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
still no ignoring higher TF, gj has been holding that spot since 25th. if it can go past 140.50 tha should be a buy i hope am right.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nairabest(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
well i bought the EA and it makes 400 pips with 0.1 Eur/USD Volume since 10 days

is totally insane - have since 10 days i could not sleep at all because i want to watch the trades and i am excited

this is statement from today cheesy

please contact me TEL in skype (ctzulu)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
gold traders watch out what is going on there now. market has joined the daily on its down move
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Profit hit on silver. Gold next.
fxbomovi: Silver may actually hit 28.50 today.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by coruso(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
rozayx5:

Clean Buy means, gann has to be locked successfully on the daily charts and this happe[b][/b]ns at 11PM ( H4 candle) cool

i no sabi fx theory ohh, i have my own babypips terms grin grin
Oga rozayx5 when am in a positive trade how do I know when the rally is continuing so that I can take avange of it?.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by coruso(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
rozayx5:

Clean Buy means, gann has to be locked successfully on the daily charts and this happe[b][/b]ns at 11PM ( H4 candle) cool

i no sabi fx theory ohh, i have my own babypips terms grin grin
Oga rozayx5 when am in a positive trade how do I know when the rally is continuing so that I can take avantage of it?.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
nolly042: gold traders watch out what is going on there now. market has joined the daily on its down move

Just See more here - http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/27/markets-precious-idUSL4N0BR4Z720130227

Kept a sell order running from 1.589. A good balm over yesterday's losses.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
HQ:

Kept a sell order running from 1.589. A good balm over yesterday's losses.
I suggest that you cover your short trades. A re-entry at 1600 might work for sellers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
meshpips: I suggest that you cover your short trades. A re-entry at 1600 might work for sellers.

Support at 1574 not broken. It's begun another bullish trend - at least on the 15 and 30min timeframes.

I will be watching this closely. Much better than messing with the JPYs. Wish I filled in more lots on this trade, a good 1230 pips there.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2013
Hi Traders,

Wow, we're into March already - where is the year disappearing?

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the USD, GBP and AUD.

Overall there is weakness in the CHF, CAD, EUR and some minor weakness in the NZD.

Buy Trades - USD/CAD, USD/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF

Sell Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/AUD, NZD/USD
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2013
Aud/usd grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2013
Surveycash sent you a pm, need you to help look for some books. Holler back when you please.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 1:27am On Mar 01, 2013
The article below was seen via Twitter. It could be of help to someone here.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 1:30am On Mar 01, 2013

How To Build Confidence As A Trader

Your level of confidence as a trader will have a huge positive impact on your success. The more confident you are the less time you will spend on second guessing your decisions. The more confident you are the more positive energy you will focus toward your desired outcome.

WHERE IT COMES FROM

Confidence is based on two things; what you do and who you are. When a trade stops for a loss your confidence becomes rattled. This is because confidence is based on what you do. When confidence is based on who you are and your ability as a trader, one who is prepared for all outcomes whether a loss or a profit, then you are consistent with yourself no matter what the result. You will feel confident because you took the loss as intended or because you closed with a profit. You will choose correctly in either scenario!

This is because confidence is based on you.

Each time you correctly make a decision in trading whether it is for a loss or gain, the more confident you will become with your ability to act accordingly to the current market situation in a manner that is appropriate. Your confidence is now based on your awareness as a trader (you) not on failures, mistakes or missed opportunities.

Let me say that again. Your confidence is now based on your awareness as a trader, one who will make the correct decisions.

BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE

Help build confidence by reviewing your trades diligently to discover when, why and how you chose to act during the time of the trade. It will help your understanding of the markets and yourself. The more you choose to learn from each trade failure and success the stronger and more confident you will become. This confidence will increase your flexibility in your decisions and your behavior. This flexibility will help create comfort in your trading. This comfort will feed your confidence and the cycle continues.

Source: Tradeplanet.com

Happy New month.wink

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 1:43am On Mar 01, 2013
naijababe: Surveycash sent you a pm, need you to help look for some books. Holler back when you please.

me?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 3:07am On Mar 01, 2013
I suggest AUDUSD long. The chart just showed a bullish engulfing candle at a previous support (1.0219) on 1hr chart. Stop loss 1.0194 while TP would be around 80pips. Happy trading!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2013
am seeing two different copies of Market Wizards here

the new market wizards or which one
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by 2021: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2013
Res Ipsa Loquitur

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kashif(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2013
I wonder how you guys cope with all those indicators. I will like to be like you when I grow up.... wink

I think the week has given most of all it has. I am on the sideline now.....February, one of the top three months of my trading career.... kiss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2013
@kashif, how then do you trade.
no signal yet for me this morning as i missed NU signal.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2013
infofirst:

Pending sell on eu at 1.3160 picked overnight,tp 1.3000. sl 1.3210, deadline for trade, tomorrow on or before close of mkt or when sl or tp done,wcever comes first. plan ur trade and trade ur plan

the reward is already more than double the risk,100pips plus sealed n watever happens. we r insured on this already
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
sentiment trading strategy.

every week there is always a focus. identify the focus and the sentiments attached to the focus, for example if the focus is australian interest rate and the sentiment is that there will be rate cut. the sentiment will make aud to be weak ahead of the event.

how to trade this is that you sell aud from resistance. this strategy works x90percent of the time.

the
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by samuel311: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
go
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
ayox2003: The article below was seen via Twitter. It could be of help to someone here.

Frawzey
Mr AY. Longest time. How things my brother. Thanks for your contribution here. You and Rosayx5 have always been the source of my inspiration
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
fxbomovi: sentiment trading strategy.

every week there is always a focus. identify the focus and the sentiments attached to the focus, for example if the focus is australian interest rate and the sentiment is that there will be rate cut. the sentiment will make aud to be weak ahead of the event.

how to trade this is that you sell aud from resistance. this strategy works x90percent of the time.

the
the question is how do you identify the weekly sentiment focus.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Mr AY. Longest time. How things my brother. Thanks for your contribution here. You and Rosayx5 have always been the source of my inspiration

Brother,

Longest time. You have also been an inspiration. Since the existence of the BOM thread, I see you dropping alerts anyhow like Bommaster. Thats the good thing about it bro.

I salute you. Thanks.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
WOW... see moves.

Infofirst, nice call, it worked out for you. too bad i shorted GU but it went up to hit my SL before moving down to this current price.

Sucks! angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Watching USDCHF for a sell.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
honeric01: WOW... see moves.

Infofirst, nice call, it worked out for you. too bad i shorted GU but it went up to hit my SL before moving down to this current price.

Sucks! angry

Oh,always a next tym bro.gu na funni lad jawe.Thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.