Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,664 members, 7,979,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:56 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (674895 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by chibecanglobal(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2013
We made over 3000+ pips in August alone and over 1000 pips last week.
This week is also finishing today with another stellar performance.
It is practical and any trader can just turn to a performer with this.
For your consistent and effective
percformance in your forex trading
join our renowned GOLDEN WEEKLY
SIGNALS group on FACEBOOK. It is
free. https://m.facebook.com/
groups/292551227516098?refid=18
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2013
pinbar:

i m also in the EA north train

Same here and GA too.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by chibecanglobal(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2013
We made over 3000+ pips in August
alone and over 1000 pips last week.
This week is also finishing today
with another stellar performance.
It is practical and any trader can
just turn to a performer with this.
For your consistent and effective
percformance in your forex trading
join our renowned GOLDEN WEEKLY
SIGNALS group on FACEBOOK. It is
free. https://m./292551227516098?refid=18
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2013
i'm guessing EA will sell to 1.4265 before continuing back up. For any BUY trade it must go above 1.4396 then it's definitely a Long BUY till Next week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2013
adeyinka_basir: i'm guessing EA will sell to 1.4265 before continuing back up. For any BUY trade it must go above 1.4396 then it's definitely a Long BUY till Next week

GA also a SELL for now may get to 1.6892 for LONG BUY Trade Anything above 1.7126, GA goes up to 1.7361

N.B I'm a Newbie oooooo so i could be wrong
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2013
If you are not choping gold and silver crashing from heaven, then you are wrong grin grin grin grin

i don almost belle full thanx to gold and silver.

Pls do we have bronze in the market? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2013
kwajay1: If you are not choping gold and silver crashing from heaven, then you are wrong grin grin grin grin

wish i did lose my money. very painful.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2013
pinbar:

That is a good one, artisans have regular daily income once they are very good with their skill..... now i understand your background better.

My advise :

Drop FOREX trading.... go for your apprenticeship in plumbing with someone you know who is good, while doing that have your education at the back of your mind.... you could go to a technical school. From there , you can be getting plumbing jobs. A typical artisal is paid 2500-3000 daily for services rendered depending on where you are.

Since you said you are not lazy, while doing all i said above, goto babypips.com and learn forex from the basics and open a demo account, that is if you are still passionate about trading and not because of the money in it.

if you can archive what i said above, i MIGHT be interested in following up your progress making sure you succeed.

my 2 kobo

p.s kindly edit your post to remove the number i posted earlier, thanks and all the best
i appreciate you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2013
kwajay1: If you are not choping gold and silver crashing from heaven, then you are wrong grin grin grin grin

well i think GOLD is reversing now for a LONG BUY
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2013
anyone know legi biz i can do onlne that will make 5k to 10k for me in a week or few days. since no one is willing to help me. i mean naira. naija is not easy at all.
am not a scam. when.will people start believng honest people.
or pls show me any foreign site let me
take my sorrow.there God may touch someone to help me theere. l pray innocent and God fearing people do not experience what i experienced. the poorest trader here is worth more than $1500 but here i/am begging #5000.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2013
anybody's idea on UJ would be appreciated.... been on a long position from 99.73..... sl 99.51
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Tom29: anyone know legi biz i can do onlne that will make 5k to 10k for me in a week or few days. since no one is willing to help me. i mean naira. naija is not easy at all.
take my sorrow.there God may touch someone to help me theere. l pray innocent and God fearing people do not experience what i experienced. the poorest trader here is worth more than $1500 but here i/am begging #5000.
Try reduce those negative words you use on urself, they are harmful. besides that, how do you expect most of us to believe you now after all the trouble and insult you showered on us few days back. well, Good luck sire
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls dont make things too hard for yourself. Someone promised to give you $100 and the only requirement is for you to show a proov that you actually took rozay ej call. How difficult is that bro?
Tom29: anyone know legi biz i can do onlne that will make 5k to 10k for me in a week or few days. since no one is willing to help me. i mean naira. naija is not easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by plerooma: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
ncpat:

10ema (red) 20ema(blue) 60sma (green)
Oga ncpat thank a lot .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
i think GJ should begin it's SELL now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
JAkpayen: Alert! Alert!!

sell stop @ 0.9280 for UCHF for TP @ 0.9163 SL @ 0.9330
Still valid cool

adeyinka_basir: i think GJ should begin it's SELL now
I'm doubting if it will happen, cos Daily TF is still bullish
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
fxbomovi: Pls dont make things too hard for yourself. Someone promised to give you $100 and the only requirement is for you to show a proov that you actually took rozay ej call. How difficult is that bro?
I am actually angry at some of you for falling for this rubbish. Is it not obvious that man has a lot to hide? He is just employing the emotional blackmail tactics which is a very criminal thing to do. I detest people that act in that manner with a passion.
People that are as poor and hopeless as he is claiming to be do not have internet access at all. He can start by selling his laptop and phone first to get money if he is as frustrated as he wants you people to believe.
He wont post that screenshot!
A full grown adult MALE that moans as much as that on the internet must be a sorry case in real life. He wont even last 2 weeks in someone's shop if you pay and ask him to go and learn a craft.
Ignore him and let him sort his shyt out!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2013

bros u are a chairman o...you mean you are dealing on gold and silver? proff mehn I doff my hat.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks to Gold and GBPJPY for the goodies of the week. EJ delivered its own widows mite too.
Another tip. If you want to go strictly 4hour as I have done, you must have volatile instruments in your bucket. Since the permanent transition, I only trade EJ,GJ, EA, EN and Gold.
This will ensure that even if all of them trend once within a month the moves alone will cover your profit target for that month.
However, trading such volatile pairs on 4H means you must be ready to comfortably live with 100pips SL or more and you must also have a good strategy that keeps you away from ranging markets as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
fxbomovi: Pls dont make things too hard for yourself. Someone promised to give you $100 and the only requirement is for you to show a proov that you actually took rozay ej call. How difficult is that bro?

dude doesnt want help hence i have moved on.
he is just talking like he is the first to lose money to forex. i worked with bricklayers while in school just to augument , when i graduated, before NYSC, my first work was in a security firm on MM way in benin were i was posted to work in new benin market with some elderly men. the day they saw me with my ajuwaya uniform, they were elated to have had me as a colleague. after NYSC in feb 2005, my first job in PH here was a 5k teaching job at rumuokwuta, i still have the appointment letter till date.
today i have 2 people who drive my taxis plus my day job plus fx. if i had looked down on myself or felt too big to be sincere when begging for help, were will i be today.

if you dont have an account history to show, why not try to work at construction site for atleast 1 week, u will make 10k or more

why not look for corporate security firms to work with for one month like i did before going for NYSC, they pay like 15k

why not look for a car wash to join for atleast one month hustlin.

i just ignored your pm cos i sensed insincerity due to your refusal to oblige my request.

i losed more than $12k to fx before realising what i was doing wrong(using every system i see online on a live account without testing them on demo)
i even subscribed to trade alerts from a member here but losed good money too, i didnt insult the person or the members here .

you can only move on from were u are if you take what has happened to you as a step back just like athlets do in pole jump.

if i may ask,before this loss, how have you been surviving

14 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
GU is undergoing distribution, selling is the way to go cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
the guy thinks he is the only one that has passed through hardship, my own story is too long, save that for another day

from Riding Tricycles to trading @ home its been a long journey, and i aint even started

if i was well endowed 5 years back would be doing my NYSC now, but God knows best

i was trying to help by dropping a signal, but what did i get in return??, insults, Gun threats, curses. God knows i did nothing wrong, so his bad words go back to him, for somebody that needs help from people i pray he learns to be humble and wish him Goodluck in his future endeavours.

Here in Uyo, Endfx is my witness i run free fx training for people, (on one occassion he even helped me to put a new trader through while i was busy) , i use my personal time and funds to meet these people, and teach them FX so that it can be of help to them

@aguiyi you have tried, I always admire people like you, the neva give up spirit dwells in you cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Does anyone have webmoney or perfectmoney for sale, someone needs it urgently.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by praxx(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
aguiyi:

dude doesnt want help hence i have moved on.
he is just talking like he is the first to lose money to forex. i worked with bricklayers while in school just to augument , when i graduated, before NYSC, my first work was in a security firm on MM way in benin were i was posted to work in new benin market with some elderly men. the day they saw me with my ajuwaya uniform, they were elated to have had me as a colleague. after NYSC in feb 2005, my first job in PH here was a 5k teaching job at rumuokwuta, i still have the appointment letter till date.
today i have 2 people who drive my taxis plus my day job plus fx. if i had looked down on myself or felt too big to be sincere when begging for help, were will i be today.

if you dont have an account history to show, why not try to work at construction site for atleast 1 week, u will make 10k or more

why not look for corporate security firms to work with for one month like i did before going for NYSC, they pay like 15k

why not look for a car wash to join for atleast one month hustlin.

i just ignored your pm cos i sensed insincerity due to your refusal to oblige my request.

i losed more than $12k to fx before realising what i was doing wrong(using every system i see online on a live account without testing them on demo)
i even subscribed to trade alerts from a member here but losed good money too, i didnt insult the person or the members here .

you can only move on from were u are if you take what has happened to you as a step back just like athlets do in pole jump.

if i may ask,before this loss, how have you been surviving

Nice Success story we all need to learn from

Merci..

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
mr aguiyi wow. i had to read ur story 3 times. lipsrsealed pls post it everyday to save me from finding it. it is so sweet grin #Like
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
i was beaten by the market today. azin a.ss wooping. well, i learn alot today i must confess hopefully more room for improvement next week. happy weekend all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by praxx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
Piponomics: Thanks to Gold and GBPJPY for the goodies of the week. EJ delivered its own widows mite too.
Another tip. If you want to go strictly 4hour as I have done, you must have volatile instruments in your bucket. Since the permanent transition, I only trade EJ,GJ, EA, EN and Gold.
This will ensure that even if all of them trend once within a month the moves alone will cover your profit target for that month.
However, trading such volatile pairs on 4H means you must be ready to comfortably live with 100pips SL or more and you must also have a good strategy that keeps you away from ranging markets as much as possible.

I totally agree with you on the selected trades you concentrate on. I will also suggest you take a look at NZD/CHF and NZD/USD charts on the daily time frames to see why they are good pairs to trade on as well...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Piponomics: Thanks to Gold and GBPJPY for the goodies of the week. EJ delivered its own widows mite too.

classic pairs, i am just cutting down on them but they do very well on swing trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
@pipo, it really surprised why tom cannot prove that he actually took the trade. Its either is lying or his full of pride.
@aguiyi, ur story and mine is almost the same, the difference is that i do have a taxi.
@rozay, keep up the gud work.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by adeyinkabasir(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
don't be surprised if i say EN is reversing now for Buy trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
If rozaxy should share his own story here... E go plenty wella gan ooo...

Everybody that trades fx all have a story to tell and the reason why its been told is not just for talking but to motivate the people reading it...
Once you have the strong determination to succeed... Irrespective of where you find yourself, you will always succeed no matter what....

Am just seeing the people have been raking the gold sell...
Connection has dissapointed me since yesterday up till now av nt been able to load the
Chart...

I will have to start having backup connection now....
Guess that's the only way now for one to stop all this connection issues...

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.