Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,242 members, 7,925,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:23 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (668346 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
^ Yep! The oil just hit sl, can't complain twas a rather aggressive position anyway. Shop closed for the week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
The Red and Blue indicator with arrow head. It was a gift from my Oga, Rozayx5. Just missing that gentleman.
Aloaye001: My oga, pls wat does ddbbfstop stand4?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bukky1: 8:56am On Sep 21, 2013
benpuzzy: Please, i wish to attach the indicators here to save u the stress of sending me mails, united we shall succeed in the business. For those that has better indies, u can as well help out, though i am satisfied with the ones i have. Most importantly, the ddbbfstop indi in for triggering.
brother am i to copy all the files into the indicator folder including those marked wit yellow arrow (.ex4 files)? u may which to state step by step instructions of installation. tnx

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pocoapoco88: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2013
gud morning house.i opened a demo account with .www.xemarkets.com nd since den i've been tryin 2 loggin into d account via dia "members login" using d login id nd password dey sent me bt al 2 no avail as dey keep tellin me incorrect id and password.am a newbie pls tel wot am nt doing right,tnx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Another week of consolidation is here.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Pls for those of us that downloaded my indicators, just attach all in d indicator file of ur Mt4 and restart ur chart. I use it on one hour tf for all currency except Gold which is 15minutes. I am on transit now but as from monday, i will answer more questions regarding how to use it cos i am not with my laptop now, happy green pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by honeric01(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Happy weekend guys

Any potential gap expected tomorow?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by bukky1: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
bukky1:
brother am i to copy all the files into the indicator folder including those marked wit yellow arrow (.ex4 files)? u may which to state step by step instructions of installation. tnx
got it running. tnx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
poco a poco88: gud morning house.i opened a demo account with .www.xemarkets.com nd since den i've been tryin 2 loggin into d account via dia "members login" using d login id nd password dey sent me bt al 2 no avail as dey keep tellin me incorrect id and password.am a newbie pls tel wot am nt doing right,tnx

sir, you should log in on your mt4 platform not on their site
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pocoapoco88: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
frenchman2:

sir, you should log in on your mt4 platform not on their site
tnx man.bt if i may ask u mean i should download nd install dia mt4 coz i hav som oda mt4 installed on my pc
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ohaeripeter: 5:46am On Sep 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]GET YOUR FREE €100 ($133) TO TRADE FOREX RUSH NOW OFFER
END ON TH 30th SEPT 2013

okay guys wont want to waste ur time okay,dia is a german broker that wants to help teach people how to trade forex,and also give u a free 100 eur to start. buh i must say that nofin comes easy so u gonna work for wah eva u get,buh am hia to make it seem more easy
so before u get the 100 euro,u will have to anwer some questions in the bokers site after registrations.
pls guys am not here to convince anybody caus am not gud in doin so,buh since i got dis information free, and it helped my life,then i must do the same hia to help oda peoples life too.
okay guys lets take it step by step so u wount get confused.
first i must say dat dis site gives u also 50eruo to invite ur frwnds to register and trade wih the 100 euro, u trade the 0.01 lot, and 5 major currency and u trade up to 4lots before u can withdraw, am been frank wih u cause its what its what u goin to see.
so am puting my referal link for u to register through me cauz i hv don my own part to bring back dis information hia too

SO LETS GET STARTED
* step 1- enter dis site http://tinyurl. com/pv4erns Its my referal link u can copy it to ur web broswer.

*step 2- u will be taking to a page for registration so click on REGISTER FOR FREE.

pls guys would hv loved to post with images buh hvnt done dis before and i dont hv a screen snapper so bare wih me

*step 3 Step 3 is the most important one or and if you miss it you have forfeited the chance of getting the 100 euro
(133 dollars as at the time of dis post) but relax am going to put u tru successfuly

*step4 You have to click “Forex trading beginner strategy” link and you will be taken to quiz . Start from 1 - 6, answers for all the quizzes l have provided it below because if you receive too much failed result, though you will be accepted but will not get the bonus. Just copy the answers and pass the quizzes. l will tell you later how to get some working wonders custom indicators

Quiz 1 is called: Getting started with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. A and D, 2.B, 3.B and D, 4. D(4), 5. A
6. A and C, 7.B(2), 8. C(3), 9. E(5), 10.B always click on ‘submit’ tab

Quiz 2 is called : 1/5 Determine the Market direction with 7 questions and the answers are:
1. C(30 min), 2. A, 3. B, 4. A, 5.C(3) , 6. B, 7 answer it by yourself

Quiz 3 is called : 2/5 Identify the trading opportunity with 9 questions and the answers are:
1. A(5 Min), 2. C, 3. A, 4. A(fractals), 5.D(4), 6. C(3), 7. D(4), 8. C(3), 9. B(No)

Quiz 4 is called : 3/5 Enter the pending order with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. A(0.01 lot), 4. B(2), 5. C(3), 6. C(3), 7. C(3), 8. A, 9.B(2), 10. Answer it by yourself

Quiz 5 is called : 4/5 Manage the pending order while you wait for your trade with 10 questions and the answers are:
1.A, B and C, 2. D(cancel the pending order), 3.E(5), 4. E, 5.D(4), 6. B(2), 7. B, 8.A(00:00), 9. B, 10. A

Quiz 6 is called : 5/5 Trade Management with 8 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. B, 4. B(2), 5. A(1), 6. Answer it by yourself, 7. A(yes), 8. B(No)

You will receive the message of successfully passed the quiz. Let move to step 6

*step6 now move to open an account on varengold by clicking on the OPEN ACCOUNT NOW
NOTE: make sure while you are opening the account you tick the two boxes below on the account opening page it is the first thing to do before you get the free 100 euro bonus

*STEP7 After opening a new account at the broker site, you will be given your account detail of at least 9 digit starting with 79.......

*STEP8 You are almost done but you have to download the MT4 and install it on system. Within 2-3 DAYS you will be credited with €100 ($133 as of the time TYPING DiS)

THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THERE BONUS

1. You MUST place a trade on the free 100 euro within few days starting from the day your account is credited with free 100euro
2. You can not withdraw the free trading money immediately after getting it
3. You can withdraw the profit after complete 8 lots of trade & the initial bonus
4. The minimum volume trade is 0.01. (l would personally advice you to place the trade at this very minimum level immediately you
receive the bonus for just 10minite to luck in your free 100euro
5. You can start trading before verification of your account but you must verify your account before you can withdraw from
your account
6. You can only trade five pairs of currency

Don’t forget where to start the registration is FREE 100 EURO
Custom Forex Indicator

Go to http://forex-indicators.net/macd to download this 2line MACD indicator is in different versions and settings but the settings that l found most helpful is 8, 17 and 9 for MACD while the common setting is 12, 26, 9. You can check the two settings for yourself to see the different between the two settings

Another powerful indicator l would like you to have in your trading arsenal is pivot point indicator and the best one is found in Metatrader 4 custom indicator www.instaforex.com/downloads.php and after download, install when installed successfully. Double click: My Computer/Local Disk(C smiley/program files/instaforex mt4/Experts/indicators/IFX_CamarilliaEquation.ex4
Note: it is not the camarilla indicator don’t be confused it is pivot point indicator. Copy the indicator and place it in your bonus trading MT4. if you are not credited with 100 euro after 48hrs. contact : support@tradimo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2013
Interested in trading fx. Register with Mayzus and get 80% bonus upon deposit..https://secure.mayzus.com/partner/1254
https://secure.mayzus.com/partner/12345
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
@peter, 0.01 is the minimum lot size, does that mean one can trade with bigger lot sizes?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Its official
The Preferred Award winning 100% Straight Through Processing (STP) Broker is now in Nigeria

$100 free No deposit Withdrawable Welcome Bonus i.e you don't need to deposit anything before you can start trading profitably and it is absolutely withdrawable after trading just 10 lots. No magomago

visit www.blackwelltradernigeria.com and click open a live account,

Complete the account opening process and
Click the bonus link on the landing page or follow the bonus link here @ http://www.blackwelltrader.com/LandingPageA.asp?lang=en&id=TraderNigeria_EN
Trade as low as 0.01lots
[b]You can also give us a like on facebook @ www.facebook.com/blackwelltradernigeria.com to get trading tips [/b]and information about more goodies coming your way.

You can also fund your account and withdraw with your ATM card as long as it has mastercard or visa logo

30% bonus on initial deposit also available

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
Please do not be deceived. Many yahoo yahoo boys and 419iers has invaded this Forex trading This is one of the ways to dictate them,THEY WILL BE DIRECTING YOU FROM ONE SITE TO ANOTHER,THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN FOREX
ohaeripeter: [color=#000099][/color]GET YOUR FREE €100 ($133) TO TRADE FOREX RUSH NOW OFFER
END ON TH 30th SEPT 2013

okay guys wont want to waste ur time okay,dia is a german broker that wants to help teach people how to trade forex,and also give u a free 100 eur to start. buh i must say that nofin comes easy so u gonna work for wah eva u get,buh am hia to make it seem more easy
so before u get the 100 euro,u will have to anwer some questions in the bokers site after registrations.
pls guys am not here to convince anybody caus am not gud in doin so,buh since i got dis information free, and it helped my life,then i must do the same hia to help oda peoples life too.
okay guys lets take it step by step so u wount get confused.
first i must say dat dis site gives u also 50eruo to invite ur frwnds to register and trade wih the 100 euro, u trade the 0.01 lot, and 5 major currency and u trade up to 4lots before u can withdraw, am been frank wih u cause its what its what u goin to see.
so am puting my referal link for u to register through me cauz i hv don my own part to bring back dis information hia too

SO LETS GET STARTED
* step 1- enter dis site http://tinyurl. com/pv4erns Its my referal link u can copy it to ur web broswer.

*step 2- u will be taking to a page for registration so click on REGISTER FOR FREE.

pls guys would hv loved to post with images buh hvnt done dis before and i dont hv a screen snapper so bare wih me

*step 3 Step 3 is the most important one or and if you miss it you have forfeited the chance of getting the 100 euro
(133 dollars as at the time of dis post) but relax am going to put u tru successfuly

*step4 You have to click “Forex trading beginner strategy” link and you will be taken to quiz . Start from 1 - 6, answers for all the quizzes l have provided it below because if you receive too much failed result, though you will be accepted but will not get the bonus. Just copy the answers and pass the quizzes. l will tell you later how to get some working wonders custom indicators

Quiz 1 is called: Getting started with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. A and D, 2.B, 3.B and D, 4. D(4), 5. A
6. A and C, 7.B(2), 8. C(3), 9. E(5), 10.B always click on ‘submit’ tab

Quiz 2 is called : 1/5 Determine the Market direction with 7 questions and the answers are:
1. C(30 min), 2. A, 3. B, 4. A, 5.C(3) , 6. B, 7 answer it by yourself

Quiz 3 is called : 2/5 Identify the trading opportunity with 9 questions and the answers are:
1. A(5 Min), 2. C, 3. A, 4. A(fractals), 5.D(4), 6. C(3), 7. D(4), 8. C(3), 9. B(No)

Quiz 4 is called : 3/5 Enter the pending order with 10 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. A(0.01 lot), 4. B(2), 5. C(3), 6. C(3), 7. C(3), 8. A, 9.B(2), 10. Answer it by yourself

Quiz 5 is called : 4/5 Manage the pending order while you wait for your trade with 10 questions and the answers are:
1.A, B and C, 2. D(cancel the pending order), 3.E(5), 4. E, 5.D(4), 6. B(2), 7. B, 8.A(00:00), 9. B, 10. A

Quiz 6 is called : 5/5 Trade Management with 8 questions and the answers are:
1. B, 2. A, 3. B, 4. B(2), 5. A(1), 6. Answer it by yourself, 7. A(yes), 8. B(No)

You will receive the message of successfully passed the quiz. Let move to step 6

*step6 now move to open an account on varengold by clicking on the OPEN ACCOUNT NOW
NOTE: make sure while you are opening the account you tick the two boxes below on the account opening page it is the first thing to do before you get the free 100 euro bonus

*STEP7 After opening a new account at the broker site, you will be given your account detail of at least 9 digit starting with 79.......

*STEP8 You are almost done but you have to download the MT4 and install it on system. Within 2-3 DAYS you will be credited with €100 ($133 as of the time TYPING DiS)

THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THERE BONUS

1. You MUST place a trade on the free 100 euro within few days starting from the day your account is credited with free 100euro
2. You can not withdraw the free trading money immediately after getting it
3. You can withdraw the profit after complete 8 lots of trade & the initial bonus
4. The minimum volume trade is 0.01. (l would personally advice you to place the trade at this very minimum level immediately you
receive the bonus for just 10minite to luck in your free 100euro
5. You can start trading before verification of your account but you must verify your account before you can withdraw from
your account
6. You can only trade five pairs of currency

Don’t forget where to start the registration is FREE 100 EURO
Custom Forex Indicator

Go to http://forex-indicators.net/macd to download this 2line MACD indicator is in different versions and settings but the settings that l found most helpful is 8, 17 and 9 for MACD while the common setting is 12, 26, 9. You can check the two settings for yourself to see the different between the two settings

Another powerful indicator l would like you to have in your trading arsenal is pivot point indicator and the best one is found in Metatrader 4 custom indicator www.instaforex.com/downloads.php and after download, install when installed successfully. Double click: My Computer/Local Disk(C smiley/program files/instaforex mt4/Experts/indicators/IFX_CamarilliaEquation.ex4
Note: it is not the camarilla indicator don’t be confused it is pivot point indicator. Copy the indicator and place it in your bonus trading MT4. if you are not credited with 100 euro after 48hrs. contact : support@tradimo.com

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
Kindly click through to see our regulations
http://www.blackwelltradernigeria.com/Regulations.asp

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
benpuzzy: Pls for those of us that downloaded my indicators, just attach all in d indicator file of ur Mt4 and restart ur chart. I use it on one hour tf for all currency except Gold which is 15minutes. I am on transit now but as from monday, i will answer more questions regarding how to use it cos i am not with my laptop now, happy green pips.
My G! Thanks for your selfless service. I didn't see the attached indicator, so I have sent you a mail, kindly send it to me pls. Thanks for your time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
dear, nairalander, kindly pls send buy/sell sound indicator. you may send via e-mail; bforex003@gmail.com thank
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
chuckzoid:
My G! Thanks for your selfless service. I didn't see the attached indicator, so I have sent you a mail, kindly send it to me pls. Thanks for your time.
Pls check ur inbox cos i was surprise to discover that the once i uploaded here has been deleted by an unknown person, remember hat, united we stand to succeed in this business.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2013
solar wind and zz semafor will help you blow ur account quick except you know how to use zigzag very well

NEWBIES, STAY AWAY FROM ANY FORM OF SOLAR WIND, THEY COMW IN DIFFERENT NAMES, JUST RUN AWAY FROM IT EXCEPT YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF ZIGZAG.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
I hail una. Hope una dey blend d weekend.

frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: Please do not be deceived. Many yahoo yahoo boys and 419iers has invaded this Forex trading This is one of the ways to dictate them,THEY WILL BE DIRECTING YOU FROM ONE SITE TO ANOTHER,THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN FOREX
may the womb u came be blessed. i know them and i even tell people here to run away fom such rubbish. i know someone that made money from greenvaultfx.com and they denied him withdrawal. all this no deposit bonus broker springing up and/there is alarming. make we shine our eyes oooo. after wasting r time and money kobo u no go get. pls i need to reduce my comment here so dat we stop derailing.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tom29:
may the womb u came be blessed. i know them and i even tell people here to run away fom such rubbish. i know someone that made money from greenvaultfx.com and they denied him withdrawal. all this no deposit bonus broker springing up and/there is alarming. make we shine our eyes oooo. after wasting r time and money kobo u no go get. pls i need to reduce my comment here so dat we stop derailing.
stubborn man u don come again?you be talkative oooo,lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by erniok(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
mayten30: stubborn man u don come again?you be talkative oooo,lol
Ignore him, what does he know about brokers. Before you join any no deposit program, first find out if the broker is regulated or not. While varengold that offers €100 is regulated, greenvault is not and turned out to be a heartbreaker. The only thing is that varengold came out with a very strict tcp.

Happy hunting all. My eyes are fastened on nzd as it's likely to become weak this weak. Looking at selling NCad and NChf while AN looks good to buy.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by seyejohn94: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
EUR /JPY my weekly analysis
The weekly charts is on key which signifies a time for sell. The price is around a major resistance area which has held for times past. If dat resistance shud turn support, then I am afraid to say 165.xx here we come... On the 4h chart, there's a pin bar which is still valid. A close above 135.00 invalidates the pin bar... If u re scared of entering @market, u can sell when the 4h candle closes below 134.20...the Relative strength index is falling and wants to test 60.00 area... Average true range for 4h us currently @52 pips... Though a sell signal was generated last Thursday by d pin bar... A close below 134.20 will allow me target 132.60 without risking more than 50 pips. My 1st tp will be 75pips frm entry... If this sell signal becomes invalidated then I will be on the lookout to buy and target 136.50area...Talking frm my 4h chart... Price could just rubbish my analysis... Happy trading...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
Join the preferred award winning and the first 100% STP broker in Nigeria at www.blackwelltradernigeria.com
Access our free trading information portals
we support and help you along the way to make your trading experience beautiful through our resources: Trading Central, Blackwell Global Research, Daily News Feed, Live Web Broadcast, Online Research Portal and Economic Calendars
We work for you and with you
Minimum deposit is $200 and can be done via naira mastercard
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meteorxtra(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
erniok:
Ignore him, what does he know about brokers. Before you join any no deposit program, first find out if the broker is regulated or not. While varengold that offers €100 is regulated, greenvault is not and turned out to be a heartbreaker. The only thing is that varengold came out with a very strict tcp.

Happy hunting all. My eyes are fastened on nzd as it's likely to become weak this weak. Looking at selling NCad and NChf while AN looks good to buy.

Happy Trading
We are fully and strictly regulated,your documents must be submitted and vetted by compliance b4 account opening as a regulatory directive
Check out our regulations @ http://www.blackwelltradernigeria.com/Regulations.asp
Terms and conditions for the bonus here at http://www.blackwelltrader.com/files/landing/WelcomeBonusPromotion_en.pdf
Blackwell is one of the few premium fx brokerage houses around not doing dealing desk
Check out the usual deposit table at[url] http://www.blackwelltradernigeria.com/Accts-Acct-Types.asp[/url]
Conditions were only lowered to enable Nigerian Traders get on board and we will soon return to our usual standards
We will always implore that you find correct information and learn how to sieve correct info from wrong ones
An offer of $100 free bonus should not be misconstrued as false or as a bait from us at Blackwell but as a no risk way of getting you on board to enjoy our premium services on a live account not demo or virtual so that eventually you can fund and trade with us
We offer 30% on deposit from $2000
but we accept a minimum of $200, if it is lower, it wont help you with volume and risk management
NOTE: We are fully STP so we make money only on spreads from market orders not deposits(as with dealing desks) and that's why we will always encourage and support you to make more money so you can stay with us to keep business afloat.
Its only a STP broker that you can be sure will not work against you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 2:38am On Sep 23, 2013
poco a poco88: tnx man.bt if i may ask u mean i should download nd install dia mt4 coz i hav som oda mt4 installed on my pc
Exactly. install their own mt4 on your pc.
sorry for my late reply
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by johnnykuku: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2013
with the way allow of you are justling for customers it only shows that something is definately wrong,i pity novices that you will make away with thier hard earned cash but experienced traders know all of you by your coours
meteorxtra:

Happy Trading
We are fully and strictly regulated,your documents must be submitted and vetted by compliance b4 account opening as a regulatory directive
Check out our regulations @ http://www.blackwelltradernigeria.com/Regulations.asp
Terms and conditions for the bonus here at http://www.blackwelltrader.com/files/landing/WelcomeBonusPromotion_en.pdf
Blackwell is one of the few premium fx brokerage houses around not doing dealing desk
Check out the usual deposit table at[url] http://www.blackwelltradernigeria.com/Accts-Acct-Types.asp[/url]
Conditions were only lowered to enable Nigerian Traders get on board and we will soon return to our usual standards
We will always implore that you find correct information and learn how to sieve correct info from wrong ones
An offer of $100 free bonus should not be misconstrued as false or as a bait from us at Blackwell but as a no risk way of getting you on board to enjoy our premium services on a live account not demo or virtual so that eventually you can fund and trade with us
but we accept a minimum of $200, if it is lower, it wont help you with volume and risk management
NOTE: We are fully STP so we make money only on spreads from market orders not deposits(as with dealing desks) and that's why we will always encourage and support you to make more money so you can stay with us to keep business afloat.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2013
Stop making false claims. Nothing like no deposit bonus on the website
meteorxtra:

Happy Trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by johnnykuku: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2013
nice analysis and thumbs up,hope to see more of this,i think price will rotate back to132.75 to turn buy again bt nw you are spot on
seyejohn94: EUR /JPY my weekly analysis
The weekly charts is on key which signifies a time for sell. The price is around a major resistance area which has held for times past. If dat resistance shud turn support, then I am afraid to say 165.xx here we come... On the 4h chart, there's a pin bar which is still valid. A close above 135.00 invalidates the pin bar... If u re scared of entering @market, u can sell when the 4h candle closes below 134.20...the Relative strength index is falling and wants to test 60.00 area... Average true range for 4h us currently @52 pips... Though a sell signal was generated last Thursday by d pin bar... A close below 134.20 will allow me target 132.60 without risking more than 50 pips. My 1st tp will be 75pips frm entry... If this sell signal becomes invalidated then I will be on the lookout to buy and target 136.50area...Talking frm my 4h chart... Price could just rubbish my analysis... Happy trading...

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.