Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,024 members, 7,949,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (670972 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Looking like its going to be another dull Monday..Those selling EJ and co.. I hope its for a few pips cos its too early for a sell IMO..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Piponomics: Looking like its going to be another dull Monday..Those selling EJ and co.. I hope its for a few pips cos its too early for a sell IMO..

The direction is still northwards IMO. These minor corrections that may last till close of Tuesday session.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2013
sojmann:

Pls what is your yahoo chat id?

debigben4all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Ogboraph: last week has been a very very bad trading days for me loosing loosing on every sell, sell and buy atempt.

but i i see GU and EU selling Big from here this week so am still going to sell if i want to trade this week so buyers be warn you may crack your ribs buying.
oga, it seems you trade only gu and eu. Me im kind of trading only those two pairs and im waiting for d sell

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2013
surveycash: Morning all,

Am happy to announce to you the account details to make your donations for this event as follows

Account name: Income Legends Concepts
Account number: 0044499184
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank plc

Deposit procedure: when making the payment, pls fill depositor field with your nairaland ID only. All deposit close 22 November, 2013. This is to enable LOC prepare for the event.

Thank you.
5 days to shut the door to donations for the Lagos Forex Seminar. Make hay while the sun shines.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fkayode: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2013
215 Perfectmoney available for sale at 180/dollar.
Call 08092628153 if interested.

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2013
hi guys. have a pipful week of green pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2013
For those planning to sell GU, lets watch out and see what it has for us cos i can see some turn-around signal. Will post chart later, my EJ short is doing well, to God be the glory.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
E be like say this GU short go sweetooooooooo

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by babaoo: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ogboraph: last week has been a very very bad trading days for me loosing loosing on every sell, sell and buy atempt.

but i i see GU and EU selling Big from here this week so am still going to sell if i want to trade this week so buyers be warn you may crack your ribs buying.

wonder why you where selling GU when the trend has changed to buy since on Tuesday,though i kinda miss-out on it first move but i was able to join the new trend on Wednesday and hold position till closing hours of Friday,give about 80 pips. and for EU i honestly dont have reason to trade it last week because technical and fundamental i had no reason. And for this week and still looking at economic indicators from AU and ND that will determine if I will trade GU and EU Wednesday.if i dont have reason i will just forget trading for this week,i trade base on the information i have fundamentally and technically.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FX(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Could d GU downtrend b real cos d fundamental is risk on . I nid more proof to join d bears.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dave010: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
TO RECEIVE A FREE STEP TO STEP GUILD ON FOREX TRADING, SEND AN EMAIL TO wisenetonlinebiz@gmail.com with subject "FOREX TRADING"
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
Abeg make una see as Gold take bribe me today may be because i don swear say nothing go make me trade Gold again, if it continues this way, i may reverse my decision, God helping us. Recking the pips gradually gradually.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by babaoo: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
FX: Could d GU downtrend b real cos d fundamental is risk on . I nid more proof to join d bears.

the probability of GU selling this week is high,though i feel resistance at 1.61489 will be tested again and if break that mean bullish trend continue but if support at 1.60929 is broken,that mean downtrend will hope up but if doesn't then we might see a range trade within the support and resistance.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
IFONYINYE, how far nah, longest time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
FX: Could d GU downtrend b real cos d fundamental is risk on . I nid more proof to join d bears.

it price action that will determines towards the british news release of the week, it will be cool to wait for a clear divergence before entry else ride if the bulls charges again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dear traders, have you ever felt how it will look like if our currency is traded as USD/NGN on the spot market live where brokers can select it as trading instrument on MT4, just like the kenya,S.A and Egyptians currency, where unbiased news release from our ministry of finance will allows us to profit from both the bullish and the bearish growth of naira against the US dollars instead of the stockpickers and the offline blackmarket guys benefiting from it, what do u guys feel, are we getting closer cool, over the years, USD/NGN chart just keep rising sad sad

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
dr-pips:
Dear traders, have you ever felt how it will look like if our currency is traded as USD/NGN on the spot market live where brokers can select it as trading instrument on MT4, just like the kenya,S.A and Egyptians currency, where unbiased news release from our ministry of finance will allows us to profit from both the bullish and the bearish growth of naira against the US dollars instead of the stockpickers and the offline blackmarket guys benefiting from it, what do u guys feel, are we getting closer cool, over the years, USD/NGN chart just keep rising sad sad
it would v make lots of senses
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
For those of us that short Gold today, i say a very big congratulation. "FX IS SWEAT" All it needs is your time.

benpuzzy: Abeg make una see as Gold take bribe me today may be because i don swear say nothing go make me trade Gold again, if it continues this way, i may reverse my decision, God helping us. Recking the pips gradually gradually.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
benpuzzy: For those of us that short Gold today, i say a very big congratulation. "FX IS SWEAT" All it needs is your time.Oga ben...u don chop sotee u don change from "fx is sweet" to "fx is sweat".....lol

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
dr-pips:

USD/NGN is one of the pairs on Exness.com. The problem is that the pair hardly moves. No one trades it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=elewedu][/quote]

Abeg dont mind me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
I believe I once told someone (Jamace I think) not to sell the EJ just yet. It's obvious where the pair is headed.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pipsland78: I believe I once told someone (Jamace I think) not to sell the EJ just yet. It's obvious where the pair is headed.

I sold at 135.14 and exited with 31pips at 134.83, scalping things nah cos we know that EJ is heading to Maiduguri to pay homage to the US Soldiers that just arrived there. "FX IS SWEET"

UJ want to fall my hands, but my God pass am wella.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ifonyinye: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
I dey o. How family? You said you were going to call me.
benpuzzy: IFONYINYE, how far nah, longest time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
FTA could be distractive. The easiest trading system to follow is that developed by you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ surveycash
What about us wey be salary earner waiting for month end , you go still close the door by 22nd?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
JAkpayen: @ surveycash
What about us wey be salary earner waiting for month end , you go still close the door by 22nd?

No.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ifonyinye: I dey o. How family? You said you were going to call me.

Dont mind me, too much things on my Head, i will visit Owerri by the weekemd and will lodge at Bestway Hotels, if u will be around by weekend, just check me there. Though will still give u a call
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
benpuzzy:

I sold at 135.14 and exited with 31pips at 134.83, scalping things nah cos we know that EJ is heading to Maiduguri to pay homage to the US Soldiers that just arrived there. "FX IS SWEET"

UJ want to fall my hands, but my God pass am wella.
I'm happy for u bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.