Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,461 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (661549 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
benpuzzy, benpuzzy, benpuzzy. How many times did i call you?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: benpuzzy, benpuzzy, benpuzzy. How many times did i call you?

Speak my Oga, for thy boy heareth.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
2s£xy:
you got that right!

Hope u will not start preaching about Copy Right Violation here cos, "the secret of receiving is giving".

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
fxbomovi: why did you close your audusd short trade? I just sold right now.
when price broke yesterdays daily high and retraced i thought it would continue upper so i closed my position. but the next candle closed undecided so i sold again. grin grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Im buying aj based on break of 4hr tf
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
I can see that FX traders are now rich to the extent that they have time to bounce at each other, Benpuzzy na wetin u do dem nah?

Off i go to my Romance section to know the latest
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
amyoge: I can see that FX traders are now rich to the extent that they have time to bounce at each other, Benpuzzy na wetin u do dem nah?

Off i go to my Romance section to know the latest
when your sugar mummy pay u dont forget to come invest for forex oo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by zinosleek(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Some one said something abt trading higher timeframe. I agree with the person but its noy easy to transit. For the past 3weeks i hv been,trading nothing less than 4hr. The sl and tp are very large and at times u trade ll be i negative before finnaly moving your direction. So in moving to higher tf thou very profitable and reduces exposure to the market requires a whole new mindset. No more quick gain,more patience, accessing morw currencies etc
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
benpuzzy:

Hope u will not start preaching about Copy Right Violation here cos, "the secret of receiving is giving".
grin grin grin grin you this guy sha. u tru tru talk am say u know wan see me for here. you people are so quick to judge one. if I decide to explain, it would be an off topic. i will just pretend i didn't see this.

wow, so good to be home. what a journey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
zinosleek: Some one said something abt trading higher timeframe. I agree with the person but its noy easy to transit. For the past 3weeks i hv been,trading nothing less than 4hr. The sl and tp are very large and at times u trade ll be i negative before finnaly moving your direction. So in moving to higher tf thou very profitable and reduces exposure to the market requires a whole new mindset. No more quick gain,more patience, accessing morw currencies etc

For those that are always busy cos ow TF is for those that has never tested HBP+ and has a whole lot of time, in the area of profitability, it is more if u have the time and the strategies.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
2s£xy:
grin grin grin grin you this guy sha. u tru tru talk am say u know wan see me for here. you people are so quick to judge one. if I decide to explain, it would be an off topic. i will just pretend i didn't see this.

wow, so good to be home. what a journey

Welcome back home Sir, we really missed u dearly how was ur trip from Binary option thread?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
all trades closed.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
For the doubting Thomas, take a look at this, i have already locked some pips on GC Short while some of u will still be waiting for a confirmation when my Sophisticated Indi is busy directing me on the best way to go before u know it, i have already Banked 100pips when u are hustling for between 20 to 40pips.

Just take a look at my chart and tell me something about the arrows on it and the counter signals.

It is true that i have closed for the month but i just want to use this to silence some people mean while, if u are not from Imo State please don't call my line cos i want to only relate with those that can visit me during my next child dedication. "FX IS SWEET".

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Dungren(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
We have another Odiaero in the house.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dungren: We have another Odiaero in the house.
I sincerely hope not but if we do I can assure you FXKing2012 is still very much around.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dungren: We have another Odiaero in the house.

Hmmmmm.....I thought sanity returned to this house?

Well sometimes its fun reading comments from traders both experienced and newbies.

Benpuzzy my bro i thank God for you coz its not easy...its not new to me that you made 2700pips coz i usually make more some months but the point is,you need to understand humans with their nature, you make the pips they doubt you and when you don't make it they laugh...that i lost 300pips and make 3000pips accumulative at month end, does it mean i did not come out profitable by month end? Abah! I have had a single trade that will run +500pips so if i trade 4 similar volatile pairs what is 2000pips? Whatever you do people will always talk so why killing yourself over this trying to prove a point by uploading ur pix n talking much? you don't need all that bro coz you owe nobody shit...!

Just keep doing your thing and care less of what people say..whatever you do people are watching be it good or bad but when you talk much then you will be counted for a fool even the bible says it.

Wish you all the best...whichever way you want to make the money in this dicey market go on bro if you've not been there before you won't understand FOREX no be beans..no pretence abt it.

I admire one guy here he is a good and very disciplined trader but rarely talks...Pipo!

its not all the post you respond to my bro...even if you are Jesus Christ not everybody will like you ok...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
endfx1:

Hmmmmm.....I thought sanity returned to this house?

Well sometimes its fun reading comments from traders both experienced and newbies.

Benpuzzy my bro i thank God for you coz its not easy...its not new to me that you made 2700pips coz i usually make more some months but the point is,you need to understand humans with their nature, you make the pips they doubt you and when you don't make it they laugh...that i lost 300pips and make 3000pips accumulative at month end, does it mean i did not come out profitable by month end? Abah! I have had a single trade that will run +500pips so if i trade 4 similar volatile pairs what is 2000pips? Whatever you do people will always talk so why killing yourself over this trying to prove a point by uploading ur pix n talking much? you don't need all that bro coz you owe nobody shit...!

Just keep doing your thing and care less of what people say..whatever you do people are watching be it good or bad but when you talk much then you will be counted for a fool even the bible says it.

Wish you all the best...whichever way you want to make the money in this dicey market go on bro if you've not been there before you won't understand FOREX no be beans..no pretence abt it.

I admire one guy here he is a good and very disciplined trader but rarely talks...Pipo!

its not all the post you respond to my bro...even if you are Jesus Christ not everybody will like you ok...

ok sir, thank you for coming in we no go talk again. lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
natruetalk:

ok sir, thank you for coming in we no go talk again. lipsrsealed

i no be sir oooo you know that, na you be oga @ the top oooo grin

peace bro! how are you doing? shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pipsland78: ^^^ Not to worry bro, I know exactly what I'm doing

So you are fxking... Thought as much, but why u come dey disguise na... Hun ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Dungren(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
@endfx

When you do not comprehend a sentence, always ask for clarification before jumping into conclusion. I never said he was lying nor telling the truth because it is not impossible, what he makes will not affect my monthly profit in anyway. His last few posts just reminded me of Odiaero. Like you said it is not all post that you reply. wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
If one hour candle on GU closes with this arrow, den be ready to short GU, good night. "FX IS SWEET".

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Usolace(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
oga benpuzzy please forward your indicators and some insight to ur strategy..i'll be very grateful

usolace@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
endfx1: Hmmmmm.....I thought sanity returned to this house? Well sometimes its fun reading comments from traders both experienced and newbies.Benpuzzy my bro i ...

++++++++
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kasonud(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2013
cashvault: I think it is only instaforex that have blackberry version of mt 4 for now. I doubbt if other brokers have added it into their trading tools.
. Thanks,though I dnt like d broker got no choice because I go hit road soon
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 1:22am On Nov 29, 2013
benpuzzy: If one hour candle on GU closes with this arrow, den be ready to short GU, good night. "FX IS SWEET".

Pls what version of gann are you using and what is the indicator that shows long >0?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 1:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Lets make a quick 60pips grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 2:14am On Nov 29, 2013
Hi all,
I saw a few comments on the need for precise entry and exit points when trades calls are made. I will like to point out that the chart I put up yesterday was a weekly chart. Anyone taking the trade right off the bat should be ready for a draw down of the average weekly range (maximum) which is not bad at all for long term trading.
I'm aware that most of us here are intra-day traders so here is a more precise entry for today.
Price is at an unfair high and we just saw a new peak volume price.
Sell is my trade recommendation.
Ensure your trade can bear draw down up to the average DAILY range for this pair.
Happy trading guys!
Meshach.
NB: Regarding taking screen shots with android devices, simply hold down your power button and the volume down button simultaneously.
This works for all android devices with OS 4.0 and higher.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 3:17am On Nov 29, 2013
caesaraba:

Closed 80% of my EJ long. Moved SL up to 137.310. Gonna let the trade hit SL (1st TP) or move on to my final TP 139.50.

TP hit! cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:58am On Nov 29, 2013
caesaraba:

TP hit! cheesy
Nice one!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by cashvault(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2013
oga at the top i hail o
sojmann: Lets make a quick 60pips grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2013
sojmann:

Pls what version of gann are you using and what is the indicator that shows long >0?

Oga dat linear indicator is not Gann, good morning sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.