Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,461 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (661549 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
it appears all dis commodities like gold,oil etc on dia day use to deliver pips in quantums.yesterday gold yielded over 300pips downward out of whch i ran away wit 61pips,nd today b4 my very eye a trade i entered yesterday on oil exceeded my tp of 79pips to make over 200pips upward in jst 2hrs.oh gosh!!! dat ws on demo,damn it!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lola234(f): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
ykpuffy:

okay bro, thanks a million times
can you pls help me with benpuzzy indicators sent to u by prowtin. pls my mail is ***
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by cashvault(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
@ Lola234, This is the link to where you can download the benpuzzy indicators.
saintfaculty: Are u talking about this meter?

If yes, download from the mother site....

http://www.fxtools.info/fxr823fwkjnfw44o1iaj.html

Good luck

SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lola234(f): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
^^^ thanks but the arrow indy is what i have interest in which is not there. anyone who has it should pls send me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by cashvault(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
Everything is included, the arrow indicator is included as a bonus, in the same page.
lola234: ^^^ thanks but the arrow indy is what i have interest in which is not there. anyone who has it should pls send me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg ooo. No miss inform person oo. @lola234 that's not Benpuzzy strategy ooo. U are on u own if u use those indis.

cashvault: @ Lola234, This is the link to where you can download the benpuzzy indicators.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by omejeo: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
pls prowitin help us with the indy pls thank sir poampearl@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lola234(f): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
prowitin: Abeg ooo. No miss inform person oo. @lola234 that's not Benpuzzy strategy ooo. U are on u own if u use those indis.

thanks prowitin, please help me with it ***
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Done...I beg u in the name of God don't come back to ask me how to use it ooo. What I did was to take what I tink is reasonable inside to add to my own. My advice is you do the same or contact BenpuZzy ur self directly. Don't go and use it to trade ur life act ooo. If its working for him does not mean it will work for every other person. Gudluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ForexRaider(f): 2:08am On Dec 04, 2013
prowitin: Done...I beg u in the name of God don't come back to ask me how to use it ooo. What I did was to take what I tink is reasonable inside to add to my own. My advice is you do the same or contact BenpuZzy ur self directly. Don't go and use it to trade ur life act ooo. If its working for him does not mean it will work for every other person. Gudluck

Sorry for disturbing, but I would really appreciate it if I could get the benpuzzy indicators especially the arrows. Thanks in advance. My e mail is kellyjsn199 at yhoo dot com.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:04am On Dec 04, 2013
natruetalk:

struggling with the resistance for the past 3hrs. closed added position with 100 pips already.

will allow this runs clearing the red liine thru to the break of the green will be great for the bullish run on this oyel.
@willscolf
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:09am On Dec 04, 2013
natruetalk:

i hope some one see the set-up am seeing on this oil and join me to chop oil money together. if breakout of the cycle occur it going to be the begin of new trend for this commodity. looking to add to my position

willscolf: it appears all dis commodities like gold,oil etc on dia day use to deliver pips in quantums.yesterday gold yielded over 300pips downward out of whch i ran away wit 61pips, nd today b4 my very eye a trade i entered yesterday on oil exceeded my tp of 79pips to make over 200pips upward in jst 2hrs. oh gosh!!! dat ws on demo,damn it!!!

it was an event waiting to happen. that is forex for us and for the bolded part this is one of the reason i agree FX as part time better than FT i believe if you were not on the system you could have left the trade to run longer than the profit u took. nobody knows what is going to happen next minute on this business and this is the reason we will continue learning new thing on fx every day on each trade we take.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mekuzoil(m): 4:17am On Dec 04, 2013
prowitin: Done...I beg u in the name of God don't come back to ask me how to use it ooo. What I did was to take what I tink is reasonable inside to add to my own. My advice is you do the same or contact BenpuZzy ur self directly. Don't go and use it to trade ur life act ooo. If its working for him does not mean it will work for every other person. Gudluck

please kindly assist me with the indys as well,the arrows in particular(iemeka96@yahoo.com),thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:58am On Dec 04, 2013
for those of you that need startup capital this expo is really important, never knew i even got my 100$ yesterday, just saw a daily confirmation mail this morning smiley

you are free to keep all profits, no strings attached

look for ward to seeing more guys today smiley

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 04, 2013
prowitin: Abeg ooo. No miss inform person oo. @lola234 that's not Benpuzzy strategy ooo. U are on u own if u use those indis.

it is not the arrow indy but it's the meter indy. I think Ben uses both.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by tonjoan: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2013
rozayx5: for those of you that need startup capital this expo is really important, never knew i even got my 100$ yesterday, just saw a daily confirmation mail this morning smiley

you are free to keep all profits, no strings attached

look for ward to seeing more guys today smiley

It was indeed a great conference. Today's shall be better as XM and ACM GOLD shall be given out lots. Pls do let me know when you come today. I was the event moderator.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
natruetalk:

it was an event waiting to happen. that is forex for us and for the bolded part this is one of the reason i agree FX as part time better than FT i believe if you were not on the system you could have left the trade to run longer than the profit u took. nobody knows what is going to happen next minute on this business and this is the reason we will continue learning new thing on fx every day on each trade we take.
i tel u bro,gues wot happened,i went onlin, opened d oil chart,and found out it attemptin 2 hit my stoploss,i ws like gosh! "dis tin u r suppose 2 go nd nt down naa" i attempted 2 cut loss nd close d trade,bt based on my analysis i stil had dis feeling it cud go up so i left it 4 oda pairs in search of signals al 2 check back in 30mins time 2 c d stuff headin my direction wit full pressure.5pips 2 my take profit i ws like "mehn dis is damn erractic,so let me close dis trade in profit of 80pips else i ,may loose dem back".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by saintfaculty(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Missed lots of trades this morning..... Time, chai angry
SILVER!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2013
Good job yesterday...you carried the event pretty well. Pls for today I beg you allow Mr Daniel Ademoh...give him more time. He was saying the koko of forex that we can all relate with... Those oyibo people just de speak grammar...

tonjoan:

It was indeed a great conference. Today's shall be better as XM and ACM GOLD shall be given out lots. Pls do let me know when you come today. I was the event moderator.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2013
@mekuzoil and ForexRaider done...getting rdy for todays event...see you guys there. Oh n if you don't hv a tool to trade with. Come around ACM gold will be giving out an ipad in their draw. And some android phones too up for grab.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by omejeo: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2013
gold they vomit pip now sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls house what's EJ's current figure? Am on mobile..... Good morning
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by omejeo: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2013
AUDUSD – Down trend intact too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2013
OliverPin: Pls house what's EJ's current figure? Am on mobile..... Good morning

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2013
I gave this alert yesterday, and you must have taken your profit by now. TAKE PROFIT hit now. Dont mention!!!
iheanyiebeneze: I JUST SOLD GU now at 1.6420. SL= 1.6440 tp= 1.6320. Lets ride it down south because technically speaking GU is overbought. and the daily pin bar confirms the sell now. You can take 50pips from it or allow it to ride full 100pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2013
natruetalk: eyeing to short eur/Aud at my side but waiting to see if the coming Aud news will help for better entry price.

circle are my zone of interest to sell but any breakout of the yellow line it buy for me to 1.5180

see the power of the resistance yellow line. that shows a sign of strong zone if it should break there should be kind of rangin move up/down around it for sometime then follow by strong move at once.

am eyeing to throw some weight on this around 1.515x - 1.5180

i pray i take part in the downfall when she is ready.

the bolded is the next strong resistance.

Goodluck

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
tonjoan:

Interesting. Just seeing this. We will talk at the end of the program. Lots of things we can do together.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ForexRaider(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
prowitin: @mekuzoil and ForexRaider done...getting rdy for todays event...see you guys there. Oh n if you don't hv a tool to trade with. Come around ACM gold will be giving out an ipad in their draw. And some android phones too up for grab.
Thanxx
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
I sold oil @ current market price 96.85, sl @ 97.50 TP @94.28...Please trade wisely with good mm. Goodluck. Natruetalk whats your view on this?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
looking to buy my oyel around this zone.. may be mr. mkt will give me chance to do this today i don't know

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
buy eu from 1.3530 tp is 1.3615 while sl is 50pips

pls dont buy ej again today, heavily bearish, infact help urself , its a sell cool cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
aguiyi: buy eu from 1.3530 tp is 1.3615 while sl is 50pips

pls dont buy ej again today, heavily bearish, infact help urself , its a sell cool cool
I can see what you are seeing. Are you looking at 4HR, seems resistance sits there. I believe you are using 200-day MA as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.