Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (662637 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2013
natruetalk: looking to buy my oyel around this zone.. may be mr. mkt will give me chance to do this today i don't know

eyeing to trade oil at the usual time only looking to buy at my eyeing zone. definitely not at this current price.
at the same time i can not risk to sell to that zone. not like to toy with oyel movement.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
natruetalk:

we would like and appreciate you people to help us here with the experience gain from the expo. not testimony
Some people are good at attending burial ceremony, but if u ask them to die so dat others will attend their burial ceremony as well, they will refuse. D seminar was at no cost what stopped u from attending?:-(
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2013
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2013
benpuzzy: Some people are good at attending burial ceremony, but if u ask them to die so dat others will attend their burial ceremony as well, they will refuse. D seminar was at no cost what stopped u from attending?:-(

bro at least i didn't tell the whole world that i will be there or show any interest of attending the seminar prior to the day. but why did you not show up after you have let us knew you will be there. so you kept the ticket for the journey with you?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2013
Good morning mates. Please lets observe the rules of public forum. Whatever beef that exist, if any, should be sorted maturely. Word is, I have gained tremendously from the positive posts and alerts made on this thread. Lets us watch each others back and be more constructive in our comments. The bickering should stop, please..... @ natruetalk and benp, make the 2 of una shake hands and hug each other.
@natrutalk, i will be looking out 4 your oil alert today and @benp, no fall my hand o, i want to pay for my net/tv subscription with your alert today.........smiling mode. grin wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Ben is a good friend. something like this will not cease to happen on a forum it only one should not take it personal

BEN shake hand grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2013
Anyone interested should sell Gold at market price with a 120 pips SL. The NFP always pushes it down 70% of the time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2013
natruetalk: Alert!!!

just short the EU @ 1.3672 Sl 1.3762

don't overlook this alert, if it similar to your strategy pls let chop the dollar together, i see no much upside move from here and greater downward potential.

watch closely the white line zone...

Goodluck

the zone has been representing well since last night, but one thing i need to be worry about now is it taken too long to reverse downward from the zone, not a good sign

2 likely action expecting

--- eventually reversal downward grin or

--- one long candle to break the zone at once for new high journey to 1.3880 embarassed

so the white zone very important for the next action watch out.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2013
natruetalk:

where is the power of compounding you are preaching all this time will come from?
where is the link to the account? because that will help newbies here in return for the gift. thought you said you will be going on hiding to avoid distraction and hit the thread with good information about the account by month end.
withdrawal or new deposit doesn't mean, promise still remain so far you use the experience you have achieved since your last lost account for monthly profit of at least 50% for 3 month. you get the gift

Ok i get it. the account will be transparent for all eyes to see by way of linking to myfxbook or ff explorer. I will not be in a haste to do that now. may be after 2 months. 100 days no far again na for eye e dey tay. many will learn from me knowing that good things can come out of Galilee. God bless u.

I am now off for this year here. bye all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2013
@ agbaka1 I can bet my 2dollar that u will come and peep this thread again around 2.00pm today. This ur go self has to many return. shocked

My oga na buy me de see for this ur zone ooo. I have two open buy possitions there. I pray NFP works out in my favour cus I intend to let it run.

natruetalk:

the zone has been representing well since last night, but one thing i need to be worry about now is it take too long to reverse down from the zone, not a good sign

--- one long candle to break the zone at once for new high journey to 1.3880 embarassed

natruetalk:

the zone has been representing well since last night, but one thing i need to be worry about now is it take too long to reverse down from the zone, not a good sign

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2013
prowitin: @ agbaka1 I can bet my 2dollar that u will come and peep this thread again around 2.00pm today. This ur go self has to many return. shocked

is allowed brother
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2013
prowitin:
My oga na buy me de see for this ur zone ooo. I have two open buy possitions there. I pray NFP works out in my favour cus I intend to let it run.

and i will join... once there is a breakout of the zone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2013
The wierd thing about this alert, even doh it went in my direction as planned I still loss... embarasseddon't ask me why. After loosing 8 trades all at once yesterday I should have stoped trading for the day. But I entered this trade cus it was just too ripe...because of fear I put the stop loss too tight and was knocked out at night when I was sleeping. Moral of the story trust ur dame strategy and follow ur dump plan tru. angry

prowitin: Just bought EJ aiming for 139.80 bounce of weekly pivot and a pull back on my rainbow MA

Follow wat your own risk...cus today na double the market de show me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
good day all

for those that attended the Lagos forex expo, this information is for you. xm gave every one a gift that looks like a key holder, guys, that is not a key holder, rather it is a flash drive, 20gb flash drive. pull it and see for yourself.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Techincally my charts are setting up for BULLish move for EU and EJ.I am entrying a BUY for EU @1.3672, tp = 1.3710 sl 20pips and EJ already in profit.Let's see the effect of NFP news on this technical entries.My stand is that the EU next 1hr candle for 2.00pm to 3.00pm will be a BUY candle.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
benpuzzy: Some people are good at attending burial ceremony, but if u ask them to die so dat others will attend their burial ceremony as well, they will refuse. D seminar was at no cost what stopped u from attending?:-(

Were you there chief?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
lawson007: Techincally my charts are setting up for BULLish move for EU and EJ.I am entrying a BUY for EU @1.3672, tp = 1.3710 sl 20pips and EJ already in profit.Let's see the effect of NFP news on this technical entries.My stand is that the EU next 1hr candle for 2.00pm to 3.00pm will be a BUY candle.
I think we may see 1.3585 then to your TP after NFP
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ykpuffy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
rozayx5: Met some fta members some have already hit 50% on their expo bonus smiley

rozayx5, i haven't gotten my $100 dollars since oooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
fxbomovi: good day all

for those that attended the Lagos forex expo, this information is for you. xm gave every one a gift that looks like a key holder, guys, that is not a key holder, rather it is a flash drive, 20gb flash drive. pull it and see for yourself.

Mine is 15.2gb. XM is a strong brand and we are working to bring them to Lagos after setting up the Abuja office. If you will like them in Lagos, like this post.
Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
JAkpayen:
I think we may see 1.3585 then to your TP after NFP
I just logged on again to see my EU analysis rubbished because of the last 1 hr failed to fulfill my strategy.So U might be right about 1.3585.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
surveycash:

Mine is 15.2gb. XM is a strong brand and we are working to bring them to Lagos after setting up the Abuja office. If you will like them in Lagos, like this post.
Thanks
that's a good one. xm is one of the best broker
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
ykpuffy:

rozayx5, i haven't gotten my $100 dollars since oooo

use their live chat service and give them your complete details
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
AM bearish biased on the EU, sold at 3658 cool

stopped out for 30pips.

sell stop at 3695 cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
NFP 10 min from now, so be careful with your positions
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
rozayx5: Met some fta members some have already hit 50% on their expo bonus smiley

Very nice, very nice

mine is just 11% but then, my strategy is long term.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
yomex_y2:

Very nice, very nice

mine is just 11% but then, my strategy is long term.

yeah just use the strategy Mr sunil was explaining at the end , and it will grown the account steadily
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
rozayx5:

yeah just use the strategy Mr sunil was explaining at the end , and it will grown the account steadily
what strategy is that? pls share?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bro this ur magic white line Zone is not a small tin ooo. Held our money all through NFP.
It must go up. grin

natruetalk:

and i will join... once there is a breakout of the zone

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
fxbomovi: what strategy is that? pls share?

he uses weekly and monthly pivots on renko charts,
and also on normal charts, he trades resistance and support rejections on these levels
using Zmfx all pivots level indy smiley

some of the trades on the free bonus account taken so far using only this strategy
8 wins so far ( 2 analysed below
( something like what natruetalk does here cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
once i master it, and have at least doubled this 100$ i can no apply it to "real" money grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
fxbomovi: what strategy is that? pls share?

i know the question was not directed to me but permit me...

For me, i did not go to the conference to get a trading strategy, but to mix with successful traders and learn something new other than a trading system.

The best lesson i got even though i ve heard it before but you know, until something becomes a part of you, then keep learning is from the first speaker Ifeanyi Uche who identified the hallmark of trading success as Courage, Consistency, Discipline and Patience. Build a habit around this and you will be successful. Drop the bad habit of switching system. i call it identity crises. He also said quality traders study a lot.

As simple as the notes i just typed above is, its powerful.

Rosay, i m at 13%

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Theyjih: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
yomex_y2:

speaker Ifeanyi Uche who identified the hallmark of trading success as Courage, Consistency, Discipline and Patience . Build a habit around this and you will be successful. Drop the bad habit of switching system. i call it identity crises. He also said quality traders study a lot.

HOLY GRAIL !

surveycash:

we are working to bring them to Lagos after setting up the Abuja office.
Smart move Kudos bruv!

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.