Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,253 members, 7,964,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:44 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (672864 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2013
EU buy is at 3771 cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by JAkpayen(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2013
aguiyi:

a good decision only a few can make. greetings to u bro
Where is your crystal ball pointing to? UJ looks set for a reversal mode and GJ may soon join. We may not see 170 again on GJ. Just my 2cent opinion sha
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2013
please who has this volume indy? the one i got from forextsd is not working

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2013
hmmm
plain price action renko
missed about 200 pips on GJ and EA

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Ogboraph(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2013
aguiyi:

a good decision only a few can make. greetings to u bro
thank you sir. i just want to avoid losing my profit and capital and then refund
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2013
JAkpayen:
Where is your crystal ball pointing to? UJ looks set for a reversal mode and GJ may soon join. We may not see 170 again on GJ. Just my 2cent opinion sha

crystal wetin grin grin abeg make i dodge

endfx1: please who has this volume indy? the one i got from forextsd is not working

why not request mrtools to modify it for you or download the new vsa from winners and use the volume indy , it has inbuilt sup and res
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2013
buy uj now

sl 30pips

tp open or 100pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2013
Thats my disciplined friend and penpal.
Ogboraph: thank you sir. i just want to avoid losing my profit and capital and then refund
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by TheShootist(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hi folks!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
OliverPin: Oga agbaka I wish you goodluck on your live trading, you don talk well well o no dissapoint urself o. You must prove you can do the 3% monthly thingy. Happy trading

Ah 3%! na sarcasm i dey ooo but am quitting d acct till January to continue d fight. Imagine since yesterday no light for my local government and you hardly see 1 hour light. The small trades i enter are by chances and before u know dem go kolobi go minus again cos of no light to control them. the one dat pained me most is this gold sell. I spotted d sell yesterday but as they took light, i ran but is about 300 more pips now. I have learnt never to be in a hurry to make it in forex otherwise all my long speech here will be a waste and big shame.

Yesterday presented a cool 10% gain but waiting i get minus -1.07%.

NO! i no want to dissappoint myself at all and thank you for d good wish. Ok make i suffery activate capital withdrawal, at least i will get my exchange difference back. Bye
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
AUD is seriously bleeding!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by truexgoldadmin(m): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
We dey greet o O!

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
rozayx5: hmmm
plain price action renko

when ar u going to settle for one system? today ichimoko flight ticket, tomorrow gan d other bbstopper, dem too plenty. practice one style and master it and u go know. don't send a wrong message to d newbies who thinks forex trading is beans and yam. my many studies in dis tin shows dat system no be traders problem but psychology, overtrading, suicide lots size and plenty plenty others. these are d core. d same strategy a gud samaritan here sent me is what am usin but studied it and find all d expo in it. haha just moving average. Any way i greet my motivator Natruetalk.

jumping from Cynthia to Linda will not help any one in dis biz. my 50 kobo advice.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
this figures are doctored abeg, more like a company that claimed to have made huge profit yet it can not pay staff salaries or meet its obligation to contractors.

its all sham . soon we will hear of doctored reports or leaked datas, its not going to be new to us traders.

dont be surpised if this jobless claims data is used for no QE taper
They are producing data as they find it convenient.

rogues.

anyways, whatever the chart says is what i will follow. i remain bullish till price breaks out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Agbaka1:

when ar u going to settle for one system? today ichimoko flight ticket, tomorrow gan d other bbstopper, dem too plenty. practice one style and master it and u go know. don't send a wrong message to d newbies who thinks forex trading is beans and yam. my many studies in dis tin shows dat system no be traders problem but psychology, overtrading, suicide lots size and plenty plenty others. these are d core. d same strategy a gud samaritan here sent me is what am usin but studied it and find all d expo in it. haha just moving average. Any way i greet my motivator Natruetalk.

jumping from Cynthia to Linda will not help any one in dis biz. my 50 kobo advice.
TRUE TALK. Pls rosay, try to b presenting one sys out of d many u hv. Atleast for d sake of d newbies who get confused at d sight of any new lndy/system. I know from experience dat there is a level dat one reaches in fx dat he wil b using more than five system frm his mind at d same time. But dis confuse most newbies,even some old traders.
just my thought
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
that's the pair i was referring to. notice that stochastic meter is indicating bearish with the red colors, same for RSI meter and RSI oscillator. the currency meter is showing the dollar is stronger than the euro. the arrows on the top right is cci and non lag ma and you can see that almost all the time frame is pointing down.

however, the red line on the chart is my decision level. i respect those lines like i respect my wify grin grin. until a candle opens below it, i will not sell EU. the first candle to open above will see me add to my buys cool

comments/advice are welcomed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ Agbaka. dis one dat u dont hv light, how do u post here?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Agbaka1:

cry cry cry
please remove the log in your eyes, before you see the speak of dust in mine. OK? peace
and please look at the chart below and explain which system am using there
if you dont see a plain chart with arrows then you need glasses, we can meet at VI i will get you one undecided
NEPA stopped you from selling gold , i don hear,
continue with your excuses and keep attacking me on this forum, we need people like you to make this thread lively, last time i checked i have not spoken with you, so please stay clear of my posts, and turn a blind eye cool
i have achieved a lot with the cloud and ddfx, and they are still functioning till date ok cool

congrats to those who sold gold
out of 300 i took 70
surveycash your offline on gtalk

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
forexprophet:
TRUE TALK. Pls rosay, try to b presenting one sys out of d many u hv. Atleast for d sake of d newbies who get confused at d sight of any new lndy/system. I know from experience dat there is a level dat one reaches in fx dat he wil b using more than five system frm his mind at d same time. But dis confuse most newbies,even some old traders.
just my thought

Oga Mi how things,
please and please i did not beg anybody to use system ok, am doing my thing the way i know it and its working for me, trading has stages
and can somebody please tell me whether i drop systems daily
last time i checked i have dropped only 3 over 2 years here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
natruetalk:

the zone has been representing well since last night, but one thing i need to be worry about now is it taken too long to reverse downward from the zone, not a good sign

2 likely action expecting

--- eventually reversal downward grin or

--- one long candle to break the zone at once for new high journey to 1.3880 embarassed

so the white zone very important for the next action watch out.

@ aguiyi you are not far from the truth. since EU move past the white line shown last friday. i will not look at the sell side until it reach the bolded price above.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
forexprophet: @ Agbaka. dis one dat u dont hv light, how do u post here?

cafe. oga benpuzzy promised to assist me with battery but no reply yet. i decided to stop dis things instead and concentrate proper after d new year.

rozayx5:

cry cry cry
please remove the log in your eyes, before you see the speak of dust in mine. OK? peace
and please look at the chart below and explain which system am using there
if you dont see a plain chart with arrows then you need glasses, we can meet at VI i will get you one undecided

meet u for VI? come on spare me all dat proud talk. you one let every body know say u dey VI abi haha. you ar always doing "i too know" instead of weighing my post to see d truth there but decided to take it as insult. come on mellow abeg. in every jokes there are some % truth.

by d way renko is not new in trading i hv studied it well but trust me few days from now u will dump it and go for mary. Where u not among those dat left d thread oh u were thinking they will beg for ur come back. Soldier go soldier come barracks remains. goodluck and hv a nice time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
natruetalk: hope every one making good pips. too busy this day to post but am doing good here.

let make some dollars togeher on EJ

just double Long EJ as shown below.

goodluck.

this EJ still have upside potential if you care join me let chop the dollar together 60 more pips

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Agbaka1:

cafe. oga benpuzzy promised to assist me with battery but no reply yet. i decided to stop dis things instead and concentrate proper after d new year.

meet u for VI? come on spare me all dat proud talk. you one let every body know say u dey VI abi haha. you ar always doing "i too know" instead of weighing my post to see d truth there but decided to take it as insult. come on mellow abeg. in every jokes there are some % truth.

by d way renko is not new in trading i hv studied it well but trust me few days from now u will dump it and go for mary. Where u not among those dat left d thread oh u were thinking they will beg for ur come back. Soldier go soldier come barracks remains. goodluck and hv a nice time.

sorry bro but thats where i meet with most NL members and we share ideas and not insults cool
you should bothered about telling your self the truth
if you were not ignorant you will know that renko is not a trading system, but a charting software which minimises the noise of the ordinary chart and lets you see a clear cut trend by following only price action and not time
later your type will come and define swing trading to us undecided
my list of systems
mbfx
ddfx

cloud

my trading plan
cloud and bbstop- 4hr charts

my intraday plan, is simple pa, so am just adding renko to it, so dont misunderstand me OK

if my presence on this thread is a problem to you you can eat that and sleep cool

movie continues
my advice to you is you better focus on your trading project and figure how you can make something out of it
if i forget you once told us (fooled yourself) how someone makes 500% a month on this same thread, i wonder why you have not joined him grin
toks came he made noise opened several myfxbook, insulted many of us here, but today all those my fxbook links are closed, its best you trade independently myfxbook might play on your trading psychology . goodluck see you at the top, shakes cool hands
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ Agbaka, I know you to be a gentleman, and so I implore you to act as such. I am glad you have been given a lifeline from a trader from this thread; try your utmost best to prove to the `Thomases` out there that, yes fx is real, yes one can trade fx successfully, yes you can outshine your past and lastly, do us(FTA) proud..
I want to see you rise to the top. Goodluck and cheers!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmmmm.....here comes the swing tinzzzzz grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
endfx1: buy uj now

sl 30pips

tp open or 100pips

@30pips and still counting
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
rozayx5:

ifcmarkets comes to mind
i went to forum to reaad abt dem bt ppl dia were nt sayin gud tins abt dem.i wil chek btwn ifc and gkfx,which do u prefer btwn booth
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
jtmoneyjt: i went to forum to reaad abt dem bt ppl dia were nt sayin gud tins abt dem.i wil chek btwn ifc and gkfx,which do u prefer btwn booth
use XM.
or exness I dont have trading experience with ifc and gk
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by slim1739: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
rozayx5: hmmm
plain price action renko
hello rozayx5,pls can you send me this your renko and the arrow indicator.my email is yommito@yahoo.com.thank u in advance
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
def lover:

oh i dont tell me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.........as if swing is not a weekly trend angry angry angry angry angry
bro u have d passion bt u nid to study hard too,shey u no kno say even 1 minute get swing ba?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
martog: @ Agbaka, I know you to be a gentleman, and so I implore you to act as such. I am glad you have been given a lifeline from a trader from this thread; try your utmost best to prove to the `Thomases` out there that, yes fx is real, yes one can trade fx successfully, yes you can outshine your past and lastly, do us(FTA) proud..
I want to see you rise to the top. Goodluck and cheers!
when men speaks you dont need face to face conversation to recognise them. what can i say but to say d best in ur life. that is d reason am posting here cos i made it clear that when am trading dat acct i will not look at dis thread but since i have shifted till january i decided to be visiting here but dat post caught my attention. dis same rozay sent me a system he proported he bought for $300 only for me to find dat it was copied from d original owner and simply renamed to rozayx5. haha d tin nearly distroy d demo acct i was testing it with. so i was pissed he no longer use it but expect me to. na mugu go blindly do dat. lecturer i know renko to be time chart ok. spare me all d renko buahuaaahua
dat rozay na CHAMELON.

if u think i will fail cos of myfxbook sorry i will dissappoint u and uplift dis thread
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
@Agbaka1 you are falling my hand, i believe you must have gotten some experience to turn things around on this trading business and that was the assurance am expecting from you to shown the newbies that they can also do it if you can do it.
from your previous post after the margin call i can see some sense in it and i wanted to be sure you put what you have learned in practice this bring my promise to you to be sure that if you can make at least 50% monthly for period of 3 month. the money given to you will not be a gift to any broker. from your post yesterday i can see you still failed to learn one thing which is the foundation of this business and without that not matter best strategy you use you will eventually dash the money to the broker. guess what is that thing "Emotional trading" tell me

-why did you open account with Forex times in the first place after your previous experience with them?
--what is your money management is? 0.03lot on $80 account
-you claim to be a scaper you bought Gold and you have $4 positive [5%] in the first 20minute of trading then what are you waiting for? only for you to close with loss. and sell 5 minute later to close immediately and dash broker the spread at the end you blame the good trade on NEPA.

bro. take this thing serious you can do it if you want to. i can assure you apart from the promise there is something else waiting for you. just prove first that you are not here to dash broker money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.