Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (661779 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
cci has broken the trend line but rsi is yet to

possible retrace

bearish biased

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
aguiyi: this will confuse
hw far hop all correct?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Out wit 40pips eah. Reasons 1. No be my call. 2. Lost a couple of trades today cus I waited too long hope it will give me over 100pips every day no be xmas grin

prowitin: Thanx had to open that chat. I did not even hv it on not to talk of seeing it.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaidopumpin: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
jaidopumpin: Good friday

my GJ hit TP
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
just bought ej and gj and uj

141.58 el
167.95 gj
103.15 uj

tp is 25pips each

anyword

i need just 75 bucks b4 balling out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
I learnt another important thing this week if there is no major or clear trend leave the market alone or trade and scalp. I don't lik scalping doh. AL brooks de preach am. grin so am gonna add that to wat I know.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
audusd, aussie strength is increasing. dont short the pair for now and dont be greedy , take profit now if you sold earlier

see 1hr and 4hr cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
jtmoneyjt: hw far hop all correct?

sure, abi u no see forexmart post? the colours turned me off immediately i saw it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
aguiyi: just bought ej and gj and uj

141.58 el
167.95 gj
103.15 uj

tp is 25pips each

anyword

i need just 75 bucks b4 balling out
y r u buyin now u even entad from where d tin don rise almost finish,am not sure u can get it from uj.olboy no b by force to trade o !any way gud luk
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
scalping only 25 each.

my 75 bucks go complete pass sef

pip locker activated
jtmoneyjt: y r u buyin now u even entad from where d tin don rise almost finish,am not sure u can get it from uj.olboy no b by force to trade o !any way gud luk
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
rozayx5:

Bro i did not sell anything to TOM29 I GAVE IT TO HIM, some times its best avoid some actions, I sent something free with a good mind to him only for him to say all this.
Ungratefulness

Of course I know u did NOT sell the system
I have known you since last year to always give things for free
what I meant by "for a few hundred dollars" is the money Agbaka was willing
to make from unsuspecting members of forexfactory, from the FREE system you gave him

hope you understand
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
aguiyi: scalping only 25 each.

my 75 bucks go complete pass sef

pip locker activated
ok lol!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:15am On Dec 14, 2013
meshpips: Hi all,
I suggest buying gold @ market price.
The more precise entry is 1225.05
This should serve as London low (hopefully).
Happy trading guys!
Meshach

The above written trade call was given at about 09:03hrs on Friday, December 13, 2013.
In a public forum such as this one, it is very easy to get overwhelmed by the barrage of trade calls that come in and the banter associated with having different people gather in a single place.

I'm one person who preaches, teaches and encourages hard work. I don't really subscribe to having to use people's trade calls but there are a few EXCEPTIONS to this rule. This thread was set up for us to give ''trade alerts'' whether right or wrong, only time tells. Every individual here has his own strengths and weaknesses. A simple SWOT analysis would show you the wealth of resources we have locked up in earthen vessels.

Traders have a mind of their own and this is true and a good quality it is to be able to make a decision and stand by it. Some others have very good mental acumen and are highly skilled concerning the subject matter. There exists some others that have access to high net worth individuals and can get quality funds. A few others are very disciplined and practice exceeding good money management. These ones can serve as risk analysts or risk managers.

I am of the opinion that if traders on this thread (or a few Nairalanders) would synergize, we can come up with something great regarding the currency and commodity market in Nigeria.

Lets take a case study with the trade call given above.
Assume we had a group where we partner as traders and someone in the group with access to high net worth individuals has been able to raise just $1 million for us to trade with.
Then, I come up with the trade call above on gold to buy at the stated price.
Our risk analyst gets to work. Quickly computes 1.25 * ADR (100) for gold which is somewhere around 300pips. He then checks how much of the $1 million we can put into the trade so that in the event of a loss, we will not be drawn down by more than 2%. So we traded $66.7/pip

The trade went ahead to yield 96 pips. That is (96 * 66.7)= $6400
Which gives N1,049,600 when converted to Nigerian Naira.
Now, this profit came on a day that gold did just less than 75% of its average daily range.
We also could have taken multiple trades on other market instruments.

The group might not have more than 5 people comprising it but just imagine, over N1 million Naira on just one trade call and we risked not more than 2% of our fund. Just one trade call? We could have done say, 3-5 different market instruments before the close of the trading day.

As a single trader, none of us might be able to make this much but TOGETHER we can achieve much more and command better respect for this business. I therefore make a clarion call to well meaning Nairalanders both investors and traders alike, for us to come together and do more with the FOREX market.

I am ready and willing to provide the trade calls. What we now need are fund raisers and deal makers and then a risk analyst.
This is a business proposal to anyone who cares to get involved.
Those interested can indicate on this thread or send me a private message and then we will take it on from there.
God bless you all.
Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by GentleFrank(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Forex trading is really nice. But I enjoy doing my Bulk SMS Business more !
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2013
meshpips:

The above written trade call was given at about 09:03hrs on Friday, December 13, 2013.
In a public forum such as this one, it is very easy to get overwhelmed by the barrage of trade calls that come in and the banter associated with having different people gather in a single place.

I'm one person who preaches, teaches and encourages hard work. I don't really subscribe to having to use people's trade calls but there are a few EXCEPTIONS to this rule. This thread was set up for us to give ''trade alerts'' whether right or wrong, only time tells. Every individual here has his own strengths and weaknesses. A simple SWOT analysis would show you the wealth of resources we have locked up in earthen vessels.

Traders have a mind of their own and this is true and a good quality it is to be able to make a decision and stand by it. Some others have very good mental acumen and are highly skilled concerning the subject matter. There exists some others that have access to high net worth individuals and can get quality funds. A few others are very disciplined and practice exceeding good money management. These ones can serve as risk analysts or risk managers.

I am of the opinion that if traders on this thread (or a few Nairalanders) would synergize, we can come up with something great regarding the currency and commodity market in Nigeria.

Assume we had a group where we partner as traders and someone in the group with access to high net worth individuals has been able to raise just $1 million for us to trade with.
Our risk analyst gets to work. Quickly computes 1.25 * ADR (100) for gold which is somewhere around 300pips. He then checks how much of the $1 million we can put into the trade so that in the event of a loss, we will not be drawn down by more than 2%. So we traded $66.7/pip

Now, this profit came on a day that gold did just less than 75% of its average daily range.

The group might not have more than 5 people comprising it but just imagine, over N1 million Naira on just one trade call and we risked not more than 2% of our fund. Just one trade call? We could have done say, 3-5 different market instruments before the close of the trading day.

As a single trader, none of us might be able to make this much but TOGETHER we can achieve much more and command better respect for this business. I therefore make a clarion call to well meaning Nairalanders both investors and traders alike, for us to come together and do more with the FOREX market.

I am ready and willing to provide the trade calls. What we now need are fund raisers and deal makers and then a risk analyst.
Those interested can indicate on this thread or send me a private message and then we will take it on from there.
God bless you all.
Meshach

Oga, this is one of the reasons i respect you on this forum despite all odds, you have a vision of moving your fellow traders forwards, i can see that you are somebody that believes on, "two good heads are better than one".

The problem is,the mind set and mentality of the majority of members in this forum. You have a good intention, but don't be surprise that some has started giving it another interpretation. Your suggestion is 100% ok because some members of this forum has been scouting for investors and some has gotten but will not like to move along with their colleagues because of some of the things happening here. I have a friend that signed a multi-million naira contract with Zenith Bank, Sokoto State and he is now a big boy, a boy of 21years, the other is presently in Germany trading for a Multi-National firm while d newest amongst us is presently in Abuja with his clients d funny part of it is dat he moves around with bouncers- S.B. will bear with witness.

I am not preaching for myself cos i have gotten one and i was placed on Six months probation which i really thank God that the first four months has been ok and this remaining two months (cos the contract will start by February 2014) will not deny me the opportunity.

Just forward a proposal to my mail if possible attach ur phone number so that we can talk at length cos i have learnt not to make some vital issues public, let me see how to be of help if only u can meet their requirements cos there are lots of intending investors out there searching for a lucrative investments to embrace, "FX IS SWEET".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by FirstPrinciple(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013
Goodmorning Professionals in the house. pls can anyone teach me how to trade forex... here is my email add xprinciple88@gmail.com. i am very interested
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by latestsunny(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2013
First Principle: Goodmorning Professionals in the house. pls can anyone teach me how to trade forex... here is my email add xprinciple88@gmail.com. i am very interested

Visit - www.babypips.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
kokomaster came to the Shiloh viewing center grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
jtmoneyjt: ok lol!

were is the link to the book bro, its weekend already
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
aguiyi:

were is the link to the book bro, its weekend already
pls can u just open an email account and send me d address,pls i will send it to u it wont take u 5 minutes to open a gmail acct.ive bin tryin to open my 4shared desktop software it has refused and i cnt remember my login and sinc its saved on my system i dont nid to start scratchn my head.thats y i say u should open anew gmail it wont take tym bt u r refusing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
6aguiyi@gmail.com

jtmoneyjt: pls can u just open an email account and send me d address,pls i will send it to u it wont take u 5 minutes to open a gmail acct.ive bin tryin to open my 4shared desktop software it has refused and i cnt remember my login and sinc its saved on my system i dont nid to start scratchn my head.thats y i say u should open anew gmail it wont take tym bt u r refusing.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
pls does Kirinwa still come to this thread,pls any1 with his contact pls giv me i want to ask him an important question. pls send to this email thanx, doncarleone7000@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
natruetalk: @Agbaka1 you are falling my hand, i believe you must have gotten some experience to turn things around on this trading business and that was the assurance am expecting from you to shown the newbies that they can also do it if you can do it.
from your previous post after the margin call i can see some sense in it and i wanted to be sure you put what you have learned in practice this bring my promise to you to be sure that if you can make at least 50% monthly for period of 3 month. the money given to you will not be a gift to any broker. from your post yesterday i can see you still failed to learn one thing which is the foundation of this business and without that not matter best strategy you use you will eventually dash the money to the broker. guess what is that thing "Emotional trading" tell me

-why did you open account with Forex times in the first place after your previous experience with them?
--what is your money management is? 0.03lot on $80 account
-you claim to be a scaper you bought Gold and you have $4 positive [5%] in the first 20minute of trading then what are you waiting for? only for you to close with loss. and sell 5 minute later to close immediately and dash broker the spread at the end you blame the good trade on NEPA.

bro. take this thing serious you can do it if you want to. i can assure you apart from the promise there is something else waiting for you. just prove first that you are not here to dash broker money.

i was ban as i sent the above post and he post got hidden. the ban suppose to end tomorrow. i log on now to see am free and the post release as well.
Thanks to those released my monika
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
aguiyi: 6aguiyi@gmail.com

sent, u have a mail
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
jtmoneyjt: pls does Kirinwa still come to this thread,pls any1 with his contact pls giv me i want to ask him an important question. pls send to this email thanx, doncarleone7000@gmail.com

thanks a bunch, got it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
thanks a bunch, got it[quote author=aguiyi][/quote] aite i trust u will do well wit it. just went tru it again yesterday after dumpin it for along tym i got somtin from it again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
meshpips:

God bless you all.
Meshach

brother, your idea spot on and is good but i don't think member on this thread/nairaland will participate contributing money given to trader here to TOY with. what sure on this business? nothing except managing well your losses "money management".
On the Gold call,that was not your first time of making right suggestion and not always your suggestion are right like every other trader here. As you have suggested Agbaka1 matter with aguiyi that the lad does not need money but experience, why not make effort to pass such experience require to succeed on this business to fellow nairaland so that they will be able to pass it to their generation instead of making money for them now. as i believe your work will be there to work for you. no body is putting money on where their no track record. 2006/2007 money doubler era has gone but the damages still reflected in the mind of the victim.

before some one attack me of being jealous below was my friday gold trade as well +160pips

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
benpuzzy:

Oga, this is one of the reasons i respect you on this forum despite all odds, you have a vision of moving your fellow traders forwards, i can see that you are somebody that believes on, "two good heads are better than one".

The problem is,the mind set and mentality of the majority of members in this forum. You have a good intention, but don't be surprise that some has started giving it another interpretation. Your suggestion is 100% ok because some members of this forum has been scouting for investors and some has gotten but will not like to move along with their colleagues because of some of the things happening here. I have a friend that signed a multi-million naira contract with Zenith Bank, Sokoto State and he is now a big boy, a boy of 21years, the other is presently in Germany trading for a Multi-National firm while d newest amongst us is presently in Abuja with his clients d funny part of it is dat he moves around with bouncers- S.B. will bear with witness.

I am not preaching for myself cos i have gotten one and i was placed on Six months probation which i really thank God that the first four months has been ok and this remaining two months (cos the contract will start by February 2014) will not deny me the opportunity.

Just forward a proposal to my mail if possible attach ur phone number so that we can talk at length cos i have learnt not to make some vital issues public, let me see how to be of help if only u can meet their requirements cos there are lots of intending investors out there searching for a lucrative investments to embrace, "FX IS SWEET".

bro well done. i will not comment further on post above but i want to assure you that i will raise £250,000 within my group for you to manage with 50/50 share of profit . i dont need further evidence from your than the 4 month prove already achieved by you so far.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
jtmoneyjt: thanks a bunch, got it aite i trust u will do well wit it. just went tru it again yesterday after dumpin it for along tym i got somtin from it again

what setting of macd do u use, it lags a lot for me, thats why i use rsi and cci.

its easier for me to draw trend lines on them too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
aguiyi:

what setting of macd do u use, it lags a lot for me, thats why i use rsi and cci.

its easier for me to draw trend lines on them too
then dat i used d strategy i was using d default,bt u can use ur cci and rsi cos u r already used to it,dats fine tuning we r talkin abt mayb u just tweak ur rsi bak to 80,20,50 i mean d levels
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ benpuzzy, mail sent to your gmail.
@ natruetalk, excellent trade you have there on gold. It is good to finally see that you have worked on your entry. With what you used to have on your chart before, your entry would have been as price breached the resistance zone around 1226-1228 region.
Nice work all the same.
Enjoy your weekend.
Meshach

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.