Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:55 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (661760 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
natruetalk:

traders on this thread don't seem to look the way of oil, i think this is one of the commodity that news don't always has much impact on example was yesterday mkt.

oil has accounted 70% gain so far on my total gain this year. i think i will be trading oil & gold only next year.

closed yesterday oil position with +160pips

My probs is dat my broker no get Oil
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
benpuzzy:

My probs is dat my broker no get Oil

which broker?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Cobab(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Once lost a lot of money in Forex. Not for me again. I prefer Network Marketing.

That is why I like this site: www.makeoilmoney.com

0802 691 4945
0806 719 4841
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jpmorgan003: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
oga benpuzy, over to u. i reserve my comment.
Tango yankee
[quote author=Cobab]Once lost a lot of money in Forex. Not for me again. I prefer Network Marketing.

That is why I like this site: www.makeoilmoney.com

0802 691 4945
0806 719 4841[/quote
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by toppy12: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
benpuzzy: Hope i am not on seeing this alone? Though i enterred earlier before the full confirmation, please cofirm with your strategy before joining, lets pray it holds, tp 106pips. Please do not risk more than 15pipsoooooooooooo

Oga benpuzzy, na me call u yesterday and sent my email add to you twice abeg i still dey wait for the indi/ system ohh plssss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
toppy12:

Oga benpuzzy, na me call u yesterday and sent my email add to you twice abeg i still dey wait for the indi/ system ohh plssss

Oga dont mind me, i was angry with somebody throughout yesterday, send ur email again to me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by toppy12: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
benpuzzy:

Oga dont mind me, i was angry with somebody throughout yesterday, send ur email again to me.

sent sir, Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
benpuzzy:

hope its not madam oh grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by endfx1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
natruetalk:

traders on this thread don't seem to look the way of oil, i think this is one of the commodity that news don't always has much impact on example was yesterday mkt.

oil has accounted 70% gain so far on my total gain this year. i think i will be trading oil & gold only next year.

closed yesterday oil position with +160pips

very true
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
aguiyi:

hope its not madam oh grin grin grin

The guy i asked to format my Lappy before the final moves in the market yesterday, they used my Lappy to learn work. Something that ought not to take them more than two hours took them almost six hours, still on it, i lost my sound card and wireless connections. I had to return today for correction of those errors. I missed all the moves of yesterday cos of this silly mistake.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
jaidopumpin:
hi bro plz i need ur help

apart from gold have been issues

setting up d renko chart on currency pair

but on gold it fine n am enjoying it

plz on currency pairs

thanks in advance looking forward to hearing from u

if u don't mind trendmasterpiece at gmail dot com

enjoy

It's the same with all currency pairs.
Open a 1min blank chart
Place the expert advisor(renkolivechart_v3.4) on the chart
Click yes on the pop up window that comes up
You will then get a message on the chart to open an offline m2 chart of the currency pair
click on file,open offline and then click on the currency pair(m2)
the chart will open by itself
you can then add whatever indicators you want
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by TheShootist(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hehehe Iyalode is around. _viewing this topic_ Orange for sale o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by forexprophet(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
NAIJABABE is celebrating her anniversary.......... pls house send your good wishes to her. Behold her picture

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 1:39am On Dec 20, 2013
forexprophet: NAIJABABE is celebrating her anniversary.......... pls house send your good wishes to her. Behold her picture

Behold,the face behind the name.....
Happy Anniversary and many more to come!! wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by sojmann(m): 1:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Renko Chartists,where are you guys nau?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 20, 2013
benpuzzy: they used my Lappy to learn work.

Boss, I hail o. That's typical of most naija technicians. I remember when I first handled brand new Macbook Pro that was given to me as gift and I foolishly thought I was dealing with the likes of HP, Toshiba et al. Na so I begin feed the thing with Naija software so tey e belle full begin vomit... Na so my Macbook freeze for screen o shocked.

Mouse pointer disappear... Mumuni commot battery and then put am back... Gbam. Lappy crash.

I begin waka the whole Benin dey look for who fit repair my lappy... One idiot say na to change the whole panel. What? Change gini. Lappy wey no fall or burn. Meanwhile I don leave am with them o. Na when I come back dem say I go change panel.

I just tell them say make them couple my thing back... Alas, screws no complete again.

Na so I take carry my thing go house. Na Lagos my brother go fix thing begin use am like that.

Naija, I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 20, 2013
forexprophet: NAIJABABE is celebrating her anniversary.......... pls house send your good wishes to her. Behold her picture
wow!!! mama commodities happy anniversary
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 20, 2013
usdcad set for north, any break below the harsh line ama close it.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 4:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Cobab: Once lost a lot of money in Forex. Not for me again. I prefer Network Marketing.

I once fell from a bicycle and got very badly injured. That is why I always trek to wherever I am going.
Think about how shallow the reasoning above is.
Brother, wake up!!
Quiters don't win!!
Winners don't quit!!
Nothing tastes as sweet as victory!
If you say you can't then truly you can't.
Yet, if you choose to say you can, then surely you can.
Refuse to give up at the slightest opposition!!
Make up your mind to break limits and blaze trails.
Life is full of too many ORDINARY people with a truck load of execuses for why they failed at something in life.
Know this my brother,
EXCUSES DEMEAN A MAN!!
Excuses make you less than a man!
Be a victor in life! Never recline and stay comfortably in the place of the vanquished!
Here is the truth:
IF ONLY YOU PERSISTED, YOU WOULD HAVE BECOME SUCCESSFUL!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jamace(m): 4:22am On Dec 20, 2013

My forex AMAZON, I hail o. cheesy May your years continue to be joyous. Happy anniversary. grin cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:01am On Dec 20, 2013

Wao, i am happy to see this face before the end of the year, happy Anniversary and many more returns.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:06am On Dec 20, 2013
sojmann: Renko Chartists,where are you guys nau?

My guy take am easy before these Brokers starts rejecting Naija FX Traders.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Gbengazzee(m): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2013
Happy Anniversary to Naijababe. Wishing you successful years ahead.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by benpuzzy(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2013
benpuzzy: Hope i am not on seeing this alone? Though i enterred earlier before the full confirmation, please cofirm with your strategy before joining, lets pray it holds, tp 106pips. Please do not risk more than 15pipsoooooooooooo

Exited with 2pips, Longed this pairs.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2013
Happy anniversary to Naijababe... Wish you many success in marraige life and pips hunting yh.... Happy trading day all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2013
@naijababe, happy anniversary....btw, u resemble my sister from another mother wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:23am On Dec 20, 2013
benpuzzy:

Exited with 2pips, Longed this pairs.

I think your settings are too sensitive to price
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2013
martog: Hi mates, I see eu having a date with 1.3618.. Comments are welcome. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by TheShootist(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Naijababe. Congrats. Greater heights.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2013
any signal after 2 pm today ignored cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jaidopumpin: 7:12am On Dec 20, 2013
thanks bro
sojmann:

It's the same with all currency pairs.
Open a 1min blank chart
Place the expert advisor(renkolivechart_v3.4) on the chart
Click yes on the pop up window that comes up
You will then get a message on the chart to open an offline m2 chart of the currency pair
click on file,open offline and then click on the currency pair(m2)
the chart will open by itself
you can then add whatever indicators you want
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jtmoneyjt: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Madam Gold happy anniversary to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.