Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,160 members, 7,903,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? (8164 Views)

Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Not Being Able To Watch Nigeria's Match Live: How Did You Feel? / Man Utd Has Won The Premiership (2006/2007 Season) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by thaoriginator: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
Happy of course! I feel like smoking a sack rite now wink
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Joy4mi(f): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Now i feel like finally,we won after the yrs of trophy drought. I had to go watch in a viewing centre wit my husband and kids.i enjoyed d xperience all tru.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by bibelo: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Naija for life

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by stainless40: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
when it was 2munite to go, i began to sing this song"ogwugwo ogwugwo o o ogwugwo ogwugwo o o ogwugwo~ so so happy . Feel like crying no noo no o o o laughing ha ha haahaaaaaaaaa
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
Free sex tinz
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by siobahn: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
One word....Elated!
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by bisikeys: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
Celebrating super Eagles in style!!!!! Join me

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by kalunomics(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
learning all the dance steps that i can remember!
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by ridwan4u(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
Am hapi ooooooooooooo. Just lik first day i toast my first girl fred.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by ridwan4u(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
Am hapi ooooooooooooo. Just lik first day i toast my first girl fred. And she told me yes.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Decryptor(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
I feel sooooo gud that Ghana did not win anything after all their noise making. We came, we saw, we conquered!

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Elhakym1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
I took my Bro's car keys and raised the hell outta the engine...bro says "break it its on me lil bro" I'm gonna be happy throughout this year for this victory
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by kalunomics(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
sumbody is running around naked in his
neighborhood, and the New York
police are chasing him with their
cars. Dem no sabi say Super
Eagles don carry cup back home. Hahahaha!!!
Mad man on the loose.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by gratiaeo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
I feel good, though in my area everybody is jubilation apart from few Yorubas who still feel that the team is a sectional team
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
Keshi Proved Odemwingie sooooo wrong!!!

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by demelza: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
~singing~
God bless Nigeria
Bless the men, the women and the children,
Lailai oh we no go scatter Naija
We go build am make it strong again.

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by gratiaeo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
Gbenga Opadotun in my mind
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by jkross(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Fellow nigerians I feel so good that we won..am also proposing that the word ugly should be replaced with bance the name of that abokinafowl guy
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Wsdm: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
I feel saddened because it is going to cause enmity amongst Nigerians again as various people are claiming to be instrumental to the victory. PDP that have performed abyssmaly on every aspect of development are already pointing this one on their achievements, some people are claiming regional victory because their tribes men dominates the team and most others on religion. Nigeria was not like this before. What went wrong? Above all, i am happy that nigerians have a reason to be happy once more again. Congratulation to all!
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by chiboy11(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Infact I cryed, we can all make dis country prowd if we all can b 2geda n speak d truth on wat s wrong or rite, up nigeria, we die n leav as one

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by odogift(f): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2013
Feeling cossy
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Mloadedtk: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
browse & download free on all opera handler wit latest etisalat & glo tweak,visit
WWW.MLOADED. TK
WWW.MLOADED. TK
WWW.MLOADED. TK
WWW.MLOADED. TK
WWW.MLOADED. TK
WWW.MLOADED. TK
WWW.MLOADED. TK
WWW.MLOADED. TK
WWW.MLOADED. TK

dis 1 nebi spam,dis z wat am enjoyn nw.AM NT STINGI SEEING Z BELEIVING
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Havilah93(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
na since halftime i don get faith say we go win d cup. I gambled in opening this thread in case we won, and thank God we won
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
i jst went inside to sleep...will it affect my transport to work tommorow?will dat reduce d cost of petrol per litre? Or will it affect d price of garri in d market,xo wot ar we cheering abt? Phcn didnt even gave us light to watch it,it wasnt even shown on local tvs...so why on earth shud i celebrate?celebrate wot?..d players can celebrate cos dey made history and money is involved.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Krasid(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
It was as if i was in a dream.up naija.with God all things are possible.
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by frankdeen: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
Infact am so happy I feel like hugging b.haram
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Psalmuelh2o: i jst went inside to sleep...will it affect my transport to work tommorow?will dat reduce d cost of petrol per litre? Or will it affect d price of garri in d market,xo wot ar we cheering abt? Phcn didnt even gave us light to watch it,it wasnt even shown on local tvs...so why on earth shud i celebrate?celebrate wot?..d players can celebrate cos dey made history and money is involved.
i watched it on national tv,NTA
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
We are having a hostel dance party thou no nepa
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
I was lyk phuck the skinny ghanian goats on nairaland
Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Didi8: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
How I felt? I felt loved by everyone.I went mad.I didn't see Christians or Moslems. I didn't see Ibos, Hausas and Yorubas. I saw Nigerians making loud noise. I believe its the politicians that are dividing us.

1 Like

Re: When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Didi_8: How I felt? I felt loved by everyone.I went mad.I didn't see Christians or Moslems. I didn't see Ibos, Hausas and Yorubas. I saw Nigerians making loud noise. I believe its the politicians that are dividing us.
u ve a point there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Is Moving In A Good Direction - Arteta After Defeating Leicester / VAR To Be Used At 2019 Women's World Cup For The First Timr / Is He The Most Ugliest Player In Afcon 2013 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.