Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,696 members, 7,979,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? (14618 Views)

CHAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / AFCON: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (1 - 1) On 21st January 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Redstone(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Transparent bus? We may begin to have this kind of buses in the nearest future. Transparent buses.....
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Francex(f): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Reference:

Its a long tradition. Nothing special. They just act as mementos and build up into a great collection of memorabilia over the sporting life of an athlete that in many cases signifies the athletes personal worth. If they are signed it worths more.

The better a footballer the greater his chances of amassing a huge collection because quite frankly he's likely to feature in many different competitions and get to play against a large number of people particularly equally good players with valuable names.

You can imagine what Lionel Messi's Argentina apended shirt will be worth in 30 years if you managed to get it off him after losing the World Cup finals.

For collectors it is also great fun. You're welcome me lady.

Ok!........tnx
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by golamike: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sunday Mba!
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by cowgurl: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
It has to be victor moses, loved his passion and willingness to serve regardless of all he went through. God bless him.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by PlayLover: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Nigeria 1 VS Burkina 0 Faso - Up Naija TALKING TOM CARTOON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVNAtCTqA6w
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by frederal(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2013
SUNDAY MBA!!!x100
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by omoajiri(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bance of burkina faso.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by manfred10(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sisi_Kill: TB JOSHUA!!!!!!! kiss kiss
Something de do you
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by elampiro(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
seechris: Ambrose =Man of the match

Efe Ambrose was easily our man of the match today. He won almost all his tackles, he cleared crosses, he made good passes, held the ball with confidence, didn't give away possessions and overlapped well.

He was also picked as the tournament best right back.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by itsabdul(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mehn musa and moses are my guys, dey can dribble...who saw how musa sold burkina right side defender, it was awesome..d only Bleep up was his slipped moment, but he plays excellently.....I don't know y some idiots kEep criticizing him even if he does we'll!
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mamagee3(f): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sunday Mba is the man of the match...

He scored the winner

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by lexyman(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
jacobscros: enyeama needs to be bought by a top premier league club he is the man of the tournament. His defensive nous is unrivalled

U "ve just said my mind ... He "s better than some of the EPL goal keepers , I wished him more good luck

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2013
nigerians we no sabi watch ball joor..the best for the match and this tournament is that small boy Omeruo....without a good defence we couldnt hav defeated cotedvoir and the others..thank God Yobo is out..that Omeruo amazes me at such a young age he plays with so much experience and calmness..the other guy is also goo Ogboagbuna....naija defence has improved thanks to yobos absence..abeg na only me dey see that young guy as a star?

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Akan(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
My man of the match/tournament has to be Victor Moses. Not so much for his skill, zeal and energy on the pitch but simply because he still chose to play for Nigeria despite the suffering in the hands of fellow Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ama28(f): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
omotayo9177: i wld rather give it to gudluck jonathan whose gudluck guided us thru
Which goodluck? Abeg that guy luck dey turn Naija inside out
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by sweetgala(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2013
Ambrose was superb
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by EagleNest(m): 1:01am On Feb 11, 2013
Sunday Mba - always scoring a critical goal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Gbenge77(m): 1:27am On Feb 11, 2013
Mba,a tireless midfied workaholic.I mean,the guy just pops out of nowhere to score a fabulous goal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by olumidazz: 1:42am On Feb 11, 2013
Efe ambrose world best right back.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Carlmax(m): 3:05am On Feb 11, 2013
Omero and Ambrose... In fact our defenders gave us the victory, cos our strikers wasted tOo many opportunities.. VICTOR MOSES is my MAN of the TOURNAMENT.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Carlmax(m): 3:09am On Feb 11, 2013
Timflex: nigerians we no sabi watch ball joor..the best for the match and this tournament is that small boy Omeruo....without a good defence we couldnt hav defeated cotedvoir and the others..thank God Yobo is out..that Omeruo amazes me at such a young age he plays with so much experience and calmness..the other guy is also goo Ogboagbuna....naija defence has improved thanks to yobos absence..abeg na only me dey see that young guy as a star?

No be only you my brother... People comments here just dey amaze me... Dem no see how dat dude stop the likes of petropia from bastardizing our 18 yrd box..
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by yankidelta(m): 3:46am On Feb 11, 2013
Decryptor: Sunday Mba of course...my future brother-in-law cool
Now who says success aint sweet?
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Livindon: 4:52am On Feb 11, 2013
But former governor of abia state, orji uzor kalu is a prophet
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Ivynwa(f): 5:09am On Feb 11, 2013
mama-gee:
Sunday Mba is the man of the match...

He scored the winner

If Enyeama did not make one hell of a great save with his hands, the goal would have been equalized.
He made countless saves that would have had us out long before we reached finals.

[size=14pt]ENYEAMA IS BOSS[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by manosteel(m): 5:11am On Feb 11, 2013
How come no one is mentioning Omerua and Obaobona, these guyz were the heart of our defence and they gave Enyama a very good cover throughout the tournament.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 11, 2013
o'boy:
Sunday Mba of the federal republic of Biafra

your fada nyash grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Mospring(m): 6:04am On Feb 11, 2013
Reference: Pitroipa man of the tournament.? Scratching my head.
Thats for Hayatou and his Afcon Voters; had Our own Emenike and Moses played, it wud ve been a different story... his not beta Than Moses.
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mercylad(m): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2013
my man of the match is surely omeruo......dat guy is just too good for his age
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Salex007(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2013
U are all blind...OMERUO is d man of d match...if to say na yobo dey thr ko?
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Desdola(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2013
Victor Moses
Re: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso.."who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Rossikk(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2013
LesbianBoy: T.B Joshua
Mba

Can you fools leave this Joshua man out of the discussion pls? It's no longer funny if that's your intent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Falcons Goalkeeper, Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 5th Penalty In 8 UWCL Matches / Super Eagles Keeper Maduka Okoye Wanted By Ajax / Chiamaka Nnadozie Has Been Nominated For Another Award In France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.