Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,034 members, 7,915,989 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:33 PM

Super Eagles: I Am Overjoyed – Jonathan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: I Am Overjoyed – Jonathan (505 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Bonfrere Jo Unimpressed With Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles: I Am Overjoyed – Jonathan by ichommy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has expressed his happiness over the victory of the Super Eagles after emerging African champions.
In a Facebook message, aftert the match, Jonathan wrote on his wall:

“I am overjoyed at the stunning victory of the Super Eagles which has seen Nigeria emerge as the champions of the African Cup of Nations, 2013.
Well done Patriots, you have done Nigeria proud.

2013 is obviously the year of Nigeria.
We have emerged as a beacon of hope on the African continent by proving to Africa and the world that a strong Nigerian team put together and trained by a Nigerian coach can stand the test of time and successfully rise to the challenge of a most formidable opponent.
The Nigerian spirit stands strong and steady as we march to the destination of greatness. I doff my fedora hat to this great squad that has brought laughter and happiness to our homes.

SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

LESSONS FROM AFCON 2013 / Super Eagles To Be Hosted By President Jonathan On Tuesday / IOC Drops Wrestling From 2020 Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.