Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,098 members, 7,987,870 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager (1193 Views)

Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman / 30-Year-Old Man Accused Of Defiling 1 Year Old Girl In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by AkinEgba: 6:09am On Feb 11, 2013
Police arrest 30-year-old homosexual for raping male teenager

Written by Oluwatoyin Malik
Sunday, 10 February 2013 00:00
font size decrease font size increase font size
Print
Email
Be the first to comment!

Rate this item

(0 votes)
раскрутка сайтов
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

A 30-year-old man, Ayo Fatumbi, has been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command for indecently assaulting one Olaoluwa (not real name) by forcefully having anal sex with him.

The crime was allegedly committed by the accused and one Ade who is currently at large on Thursday, January 24, at the residence of one Bolaji Adedayo on Gbadebo Street, Mokola area of Ibadan.

Crime Features learnt that on the fateful day, Olaoluwa’s mother sent him on an errand and was intercepted on the staircase by Fatumbi and Ade.

He was allegedly dragged into Adebayo’s room, who was not around then, after which his assailants brought out a knife, threatening to kill him if he would not submit himslef to their demand.

They were said to have pulled off Olaoluwa’s clothes and took turns to insert their joysticks in his anus to have sex with him. After they allegedly had their way, they were said to have threatened him again that they knew his school, warning him strictly not to tell anyone.

The bubble burst on Sunday, January 27, when, during Sunday School in the church, a woman noticed that the seat of Olaoluwa’s trousers was stained with blood as he was bleeding from his anus. After much persuasion, Olaoluwa opened up to the woman and narrated his experience to her.

He was immediately rushed to Jericho Hospital, Ibadan where he was treated. The medical report indicated that “there are two noticeable tear (laceration) in the 6’oclock position of anal verge”.

Fatumbi, who said he was married with two children said he was forced into the homosexual act by another man, Ade, whom he met through another friend. He, however, said that he only hugged the boy.

According to Fatumbi, “I knew Bolaji on January 9, this year, through my friend, Busayo, whom I used to carry with my motorcycle which I use for commercial purpose. I met another man, Ade, through Busayo again, on Wednesday, January 23. Ade is also Bolaji’s friend. Busayo told me the guy was living in Akure. Ade asked for my number, saying that he would be calling me to take him out anytime he comes to Ibadan.

“The following morning, on Thursday, Ade started calling, asking me to come and pick him to a place. Shortly after, Bolaji also called me to go and pick a bunch of keys that he forgot at the place I took him the previous day. I did not meet the person and I told him. He asked me to go to his house to wait for him. Ade called me thereafter and asked me to wait for him at Sango so that I could take him to Iwo Road for his onward journey to Akure.

“We went together to Bolaji’s house and met his wife. She gave me the key to a room where I sat on the rug, charging my phone. Bolaji called me and said that the person I wanted to collect his key from had come and I should go back. I went to the backyard where his wife was washing to tell her but by the time I returned to the room, I met Ade with Olaoluwa in the room.

“What I saw shocked me because they were in each other’s arms. Ade asked whether such had not been done with me before and I said no. I wanted to go out but he said I could not, threatening that he was a cultist. Ade dragged the boy onto a mattress behind a seater and had sex with him. After he had finished, he called me to come and take my turn.

“ I held the boy, I could not do anything. Ade shouted at me to put my penis in the boy’s anus but I said I could not do it. Holding a knife, he also threatened that if we should tell anybody, he would kill us. After a while, he asked me to get up and the boy left. As I was leaving, Ade asked me to take him to Alakia area. He threatened me again and I promised not tell anyone.”

However, 38-year-old Bolaji Adedayo, in whose room the crime was allegedly committed, confessed that though he did not join Ade and Fatumbi to indecently assault Olaoluwa, he was also into the practice until about a year ago when the man he was dating died. He revealed that he dated the man for two years, saying that they met at a party.

Adedayo, a father of two, said he was introduced to homosexualism by one Gbenga while he was in school and he continued to engage in it even after marriage. He revealed that Gbenga would hold him in a hug and would caress his (Adedayo) penis until he would ejaculate. It was a different style with his late partner whose name he gave as Tayo. Adedayo said he used to put his penis between his partner’s inner thighs until he would attain the height of sexual pleasure.

He said he had been trying to stop the habit but it had reduced from the way he was participating actively in the past. He added that his pastor was aware of his habit and been praying for him so that he could stop. Adedayo also told Crime Features that his friend, Busayo and Ade were also into same sex relationship.

The Deputy Commissioner of Police, Mr Clement Adoda, confirmed the story when contacted.
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by vallycan: 6:23am On Feb 11, 2013
Wonders shall never end!! Devilish act, dat mins animal lik goat n dog dat has an open anus has been finish wit intimacy by homosexualist, min while dis culprit men shud b stone to death for assaultin d price of garri?? grin tongue
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2013
Fucking pediophile....someone should just kick his balls in
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by member14: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2013
Ibadan again?? undecided

Why all these shyt happenin in my hometown?
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by OCcool: 6:54am On Feb 11, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by plendil: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2013
It funny how they all claimed to have been introduced to the act by someone else.

This flies in the face of claims by some morapockers that homos are born that way. cretinous, poo-infested, child molesting faggotts angry angry
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2013
Ashewo okunrin angry
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by Mcdondayan: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2013
God of mercy, What pleasure will a man derive from inserting his d.ick into another man's anus.
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2013
They should have his D1ck removed. Case closed.
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by Abbott(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2013
This thing is becoming an epidemic. Guys! Watch it, anybody man/boy or group of men or boys behaving any how, suspect them. Beats me!
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by israel007: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2013
Crazy. Rapists should get the death sentence
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by Abbott(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2013
israel007: Crazy. Rapists should get the death sentence

It is getting common, more than rape if I may say.
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
These are the kinds of people that should be arrested. Rape of any form shouldn't be condoned.
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
vallycan: Wonders shall never end!! Devilish act, dat mins animal lik goat n dog dat has an open anus has been finish wit intimacy by homosexualist, min while dis culprit men shud b stone to death for assaultin d price of garri?? grin tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Arrest 30-year-old Homosexual For Raping Male Teenager by goldenval(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
See another rape in surulere lagos and the young guy is now hiv positive sad http://silverdam./2013/02/04/until-i-infect-all-the-gays-in-lagos-with-hiv-demola-surulere/

(1) (Reply)

12 Arrested For Shooting An Indecent Movie With A Dog / Ghana Extradites Nigerian Criminal To US / 14 Year Old BOY Rapes 9 Year Old GIRL To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.