Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,870 members, 7,931,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:59 PM

Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp (22402 Views)

Adebayor's 'jujuman' Confesses...says The Devil Used Him In Doing Mother's Wish / BREAKING NEWS: Two Ghanaian juju men caught in TOGO's camp / Falconets Caught In Fifa’s Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by moxyz: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
"JUju or no Juju" HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by newdeal(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
Can somebody tell these people and their apologists to quit childish whining already!! Jujuman from where? Why not aliens!
Black Stars simply did not play well so they lost out, even questionable officiating could not help them, they were not even good enough for 3rd place....end of!!

This is why I love Nigerians, we know how to blame and 'yab' ourselves generously when we lose matches, not all these finger-pointing.
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by pssword: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Their yanga is now over. Beaten in the semi-final and in the 3rd place play-off.
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by blueshoe: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
why are nigerians hating on ghanaians?

1 Like

Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by TableLeg(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
CRAP!
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Adanyebe(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
ITS A FAT LIE. MAY BE IS ONE OF THEIR SUPPORTER. INFACT MOST OF THESE SUPPORTERS LOOK LIKE JUJU MEN ESPECIALLY THOSE BUKINABES SUPPORTERS

Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by RedLight1: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
choi... Those ugly azz gaynians... They rely on juju more than hardwork ... No wonder they are all super ugly... Thats how they intimidated our player with juju when they went there 4 qualifiers.. Those Backward ugly mofos smh
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by yokiti: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
Even with their Juju see what they won at the end of the day.
AFCON 2013 OFFICIAL RESULT
NIGERIA -----------.Gold
BURKINA FASO ---Silver
MALI --------------Bronze
GHANA ---------Indomie

Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by rallymento(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
Ibanga p: Thank God am not a Ghanian.
Guy you wicked ooo!
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Tmum: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hahahahahagahaiahahagahahagah...d's no dif btw bance n juju
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by maclatunji: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
executinal: I think is high time they ban Ghana from Afcon, just as they ban India from world cup

I remember last time our under 23 team or super eagle discovered juju in their dressing room in Ghana and we doubted them.

E.guinea again the coach confirm it and now S.A again.

Now is Ghana juju and not Ghana must go again

India was banned from World Cup? Ignorance will not kill some people.
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Alexmania: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=o'boy]Are they not satisfied that they won 4th position or wat
Nigeria >Gold
Burkina faso >silver
Mali >bronze
Ghana > rubber
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by ukpaku: 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
when they were wining from The group stage And even qaurter final juju no work on them o,now when more determine bokinafo and mali done win them now na juju. Ok na juju make them no win rest afco when them de host or even world cup? Infact juju can work on those short men,they too short to compete against a giant side like b/faso or even mali, that is the first juju that work against them in that team selections.
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by kalunomics(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
blueshoe: why are nigerians hating on ghanaians?
this is nairaland and most people here can be as sacarstic as they can get. Don't let it get to you if you are a Ghanaian.
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by annastacie: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
hahahaha juju for match
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Desdola(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
Trying to give unnecessarry excuses. The truth is that burkina faso out classed the ghanians. They should accept their defeat in good faith. If i may ask what of their last match against mali?
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Gbenge77(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
Ghanas rag-tag team were shambolic throughout the tournament.
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by olumyde5(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
Igwe.:
No be only Juju, what of Ojuju? even Juju was used on this man grin

grin grin grin grin grin
sharp guy
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by rapmike(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
mikeuz: The subject of ‘juju’ seems not to be far away from the Black Stars camp anytime they come crushing out of major tournaments ala the AFCON 2012 in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea, where then Ghana Coach, Goran Stevanovic ‘Plavi’ came out to confirm the use of ‘black magic’ by some of his charges in camp.

This time though in South Africa, it seems the ‘culprit’ was outside who managed to sneak past security to the Ghana dressing room and was on the verge of sprinkling the concoction to do the ‘damage’ when he was allegedly caught and handed over to Tony Baffoe.

Speaking on the issue, Black Stars team manager, Sabahn Quaye, who himself is no shrinking violet when it comes to matters of that nature says he believes the yet to be identified person cast a spell on the Ghana team, leading to the loss against the Burkina Faso during the semi final clash.

Former Hearts of Oak stalwart, Sabahn says he believes in the existence of juju so as he put it, “anything could have happened.”

He says investigations are ongoing but he will do his possible best to get to the bottom of the matter.

“My friend, I have been in football for so many years so such things cannot be swept under the carpet. How that intruder managed to breach past security to get into our dressing room is a mystery. I will contact Tony Baffoe myself to sort things out,” he said

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=157389&sid=d501e16c5349fef01b1822e611c1424b
ABEG.. THEY CANT JUST ACCEPT DEFEAT.. THESE GHANANIAN TEAM SHOULD GO AND PREPARE FOR THE NXT COMPETITION INSTEAD OF BLAMING JUJU.
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by ffo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
no wonder the refrees are alwayz awarding them penalty.
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by hollypagan: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
DO OR NO DO GHANA MAST GO
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Conquistador: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
kalunomics: this is nairaland and most people here can be as sacarstic. Don't let it get to you if you are a Ghanaian.
crap,u call these outrageous comments being "sarcastic"?dont worry,Ghanaians can be even more "sarcastic."
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by ayourbamie: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Na juju dey worry them. Ghana must go
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Conquistador: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2013
Welcome to the noisy world of Ghana haters!where can u find juju calabar,juju music?rafiu oladipo,had long confirmed d use of juju by nigerians n u clueless m0rons r here doing what u know best,runnin ur filthy mouths about a great country! fuelish!
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Conquistador: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
ayourbamie: Na juju dey worry them. Ghana must go
do u have a brain at all?ewu
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Kajina: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
kalunomics: this is nairaland and most people here can be as sacarstic as they can get. Don't let it get to you if you are a Ghanaian.

HEY, SPEAKING OF SARCASM, I SUSPECT ALL THE 200 MILLION NIGERIAN BLEACHED FACES ARE ALL PAINTED GREEN TODAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Kajina: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
Conquistador: do u have a brain at all?ewu

HE HAS NONE!
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by ayourbamie: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
Conquistador: do u have a brain at all?ewu
no na you borrow me the one i dey use
Re: Jujuman Caught In Ghana's Camp by Kajina: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
ayourbamie: Na juju dey worry them. Ghana must go

I THINK THEY WORRY ABOUT SEEING THE BLEACHED FACES OF THE NIGERIAN FANS PARADING ON THE STREETS OF SA,SINCE THEY DON'T SEE THAT MUCH BLEACHED PEOPLE IN GHANA, AND THE FEW THEY SEE IN GHANA ARE NIGERIANS grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solskjaer's Win Rate At Man Utd Is Worse Than Mourinho And Moyes / Ghana Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (1 - 0) ON 23rd January 2015 / Aubameyang Grabs First Goal At Cup Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.