Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,211 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Kind Of Business Can One Start Up With A Capital Of N500,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can One Start Up With A Capital Of N500,000? (853 Views)

My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 / Onitsha, The Commercial Capital Of West Africa / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start Up With A Capital Of N500,000? by apiki: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2013
Pls I need your advice. I was a student of civil Engrg. Bt was expelled from sch in my final year. Now, am studing computer sci. In the National Open University. I want to start up a business with a capital of N500,000 so that I can from it train myself in sch and do other things.
If you should ask me my area of interest is structures( ie building). Bt, N500,000 is too small in going into such a business. So which kind of business will I go into to achieve my dream?

(1) (Reply)

Interlocking Tiles / Brows Free/unlimited With Your Mtn Simcard / FLEXKOM Europe Coming To Nigeria To Displace Jumia,konga,dealdey Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.