Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

Security Agents And Human Right Activists Take Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agents And Human Right Activists Take Note (450 Views)

Audu's Son In Soup As Ezekwezili Confirm Story,human Right Activists To Sue Him / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike / Nigeria Constitution And Human Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Agents And Human Right Activists Take Note by onyfrank: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
I went to see a frnd who was admitted to one hospital in aba, abia state. I saw a little gal and a guy. The guy was with plasters and bandages al over his head and wounds on his bdy. So i asked, bt thank God dat dis frnd of mine i went to see in d hospital knw d guy as an abia state polythenic student. According to my frnd, dat guy has wasted many souls and d injury he is suffering frm was as a result of cult clash. Inshort that guy is a cultist.
Alot of bad looking guys wia troopn in, visiting him. U dnt nid a soothsayer to tell u dat dis guys are cultist with d kind of hand shake sign they displayd. He is in room A5 first floor.
As of d gal, i learnt dat she was brought dia pregnant, frm ebonyi state by one woman. The gal delivered twins tru CS, bt the twins wia taken away frm her. She didnt set her eyes on the kids. She stays in room A1 first floor.
The hospital's name is ROSEVINE HOSPITAL, located along aba owerri road umungasi oposite Imaculate avenue.
Take note

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Re-arraigns Femi Fani-kayode Over Alleged Money Laundering / Kogi ACN Senatorial Candidate To Be Arraigned For Impersonating EFCC Boss / How Nigeria Police Staged Suspects In Oshiomhole’s Aide’s Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.