Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,801 members, 7,889,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why are some people so wicked? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why are some people so wicked? (1681 Views)

VIDEO: Violent Robbery But The Victim Uses Gun While Still Unclad!! (VIDEO) / PHOTOS: Jealous Boyfriend Bites Girlfriend Lip In A Violent Attack / Warning! Extremely Graphic!! Black People Being Killed For Their Organs In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are some people so wicked? by delishpot: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why are some people so wicked? by successcertain: 2:24am On Feb 19, 2013
It is because of Poverty of the mind and pocket coupled with self hates. Africans are the problem of africa there is no such thing as Africa unite unless it has to do with fortune sharing which always attract many greedy,violent and aggressive souls.

The Solution is simple: Since you are well aware of African violent nature you should be the change you wish to see in africa. start a non profit organisation to help train young African children minds in your neighborhood thus encourage the interest of other people willing to join the movement . Chikene.
Re: Why are some people so wicked? by Revolva(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
Stupid topic -- are all d high school shooters and cinema shooters black!!! All d serial killers are white psychos...

1 Like

Re: Why are some people so wicked? by ilenaira: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2013
Revolva: Stupid topic -- are all d high school shooters and cinema shooters black!!! All d serial killers are white psychos...
Don't mind him. Don't you know that black people have started world wars and have used nuclear and chemical weapons on civilian populations all in the name of greed? undecided
Re: Why are some people so wicked? by delishpot: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
Do you think if the typical Africa man had and even now has those weapons you say the white man used, he will not do more damage to his enemy?
Besides,if guns were common in Nigeria as it is in America we will get more violent news every day.
This is the problem with Africans, we hide all our faults and pretend nothing bad is happening.
AfricAns need to start treating each other right, forget what is happening in the US. That your neighbour's daughter is a LovePeddler does not mean you should not caution yours if she turns the wrong corner. That there are many armed robbers in one part of the world does not mean your kid is free to rob. Anyway sha, I wrote what I wrote out of sorrow from what I watched about bloodshed and in some cases ritual all the negetive stuffs going on in Africa.
May God protect me and mine from harm.
Re: Why are some people so wicked? by successcertain: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
you make no sense

(1) (Reply)

Man Pen*s Got Cut Off By Unidentified Person (photo/video) / Friendzone / Serving Corper/vikings member Murdered In Nekede Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.