Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? (8570 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by shaunmike: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2013
Nothing just listing the songs......
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Exclibur(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2013
Na by force to have Valentine?
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Maximus17(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2013
inviting u to a program,valentine splash tagged love personified from 12-14th february holding at I J Airport,university of Nigeria,Enugu Campus.
Time>5pm daily
u're welcome
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by jimiphunmmy(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2013
Go to work
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by edrizu(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2013
Meristem: Mark my words, many fatherless children will be born around october
fatherless chudren indeed,nd its those group of chudren dat wuld always celebrate dat so called val
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by ccynwe: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2013
Visit the less-priviledged, the motherless babies and prisoners,.....thats the best you can do....Cheers!
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by nkemmu(f): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2013
Exactly what they usually do bfor Valentine
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by segebase(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2013
Try n go to a brothel...to ease ur self
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by paparazzi1987(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2013
THEY SHOULD HUG TRANSFORMER grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
Idriswhite: I have money but don't have someone so dear to my heart to buy something special for. I know funful places to go but have no body to accompany me there. What should we singles do on Valentine day?

\
guy sorryooo
but if you realy know the meaning of valetine you wont complain at all, you have money thank God you are over qualified for st valentine remebrance
i dont want to go into telling you the story of this philantropics called st.valentine.
but i will humbly let you know that the primary aim for valentine remb. is to visit the less priviledges, the orphans, the mothesless baby homes, widows etc it is a special day for caring and arms giving.
since valetine cared for and loved the less priviledged, the world decided to call it lovers day.

meaning that tghe married couples can also use that day for a special love package.

satan and his agents knows how to abuse good things, that is why he has made that day the day of mass fornication for those that have been decieved by him.

christian pls lets uphold the truth and shun the devil with his tricks, do not be a slave to satan.

come to Jesus and have rest. sin of fornication is so bad thjat you sin against your body and against God.

we cant forget so soon the story of JOseph (fleee youthfull lust) remember you are ignorantly married to whosoever you have sex with. and spiritually tied. accept it or leave it

God is not mocked.
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Abbott(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Assignment for all singles that have nothing doing on that day:
Count all the ladies wearing red blouse/top.
Count all the ladies wearing red skirt/jeans/pants.
Count all the guys wearing red shirt/t-shirt/tops.
Count all the crazy dudes wearing red pants/jeans.
Count all the cars you see painted in red and submit friday morning.

We are carrying out a survey!
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by yemee: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
...go to work smiley
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by godman01(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Take yourself out now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, / Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.