Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,116 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

Spring Bank How Far - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank How Far (987 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank How Far by maumau(f): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2008
How Far prospecting workers of Spring bank.did any body recieve a call from spring bank between friday last week till present.pls if u got a call from them pls alert us cos i have some inform for the house but that is if any body got a call from spring bank.
will be waiting for ur response.
Re: Spring Bank How Far by temia: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2008
i got a call from them
Re: Spring Bank How Far by maumau(f): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
tema

pls tell me what exactly they communicated to u and when
thanks for the infor
Re: Spring Bank How Far by segxy1: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hi, Temia hw far se u were told to come for offer letter or u were called for another interview. i learnt they are shortlisting presently
Re: Spring Bank How Far by temia: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2008
was asked if im stil interested and if i dont mind outside lagos
Re: Spring Bank How Far by anietie01: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2008
hey are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago. They both worked for me, Im sure it will work for you too.
Re: Spring Bank How Far by akp: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2008
Hi guys,
Please share with the house any info that you have.
I'm just gettin gist now that some people have been called and that they are going to call another hundred people.

Cheers!
Re: Spring Bank How Far by maumau(f): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2008
can anybody with the info should tell the house when the training will cormence
Re: Spring Bank How Far by akp: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2008
We are still waiting , somebody please update?
Re: Spring Bank How Far by mgboorie(f): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2008
please can someone tell me GUARANTY TRUST BANK WEBSITE.
Re: Spring Bank How Far by Viviano: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2008
Re: Spring Bank How Far by mordebe: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2008
anything yet, to be sincere i don tire 4 the whole situation,after the medicals i over relaxed thinking i have already gootten a bank job and didnt hustle anymore,even refused to go 4 some other tests[my mistake]if they are only lookin 4 people outside lagos they shld let us know and stop wasting our time, well everything workth 4 good,and GOD'S TIME IS THE BEST

(1) (Reply)

. / Nursing Job / Hi Guys.pls I Need Help On Getting Am It Space In A Good Company.i'm A Student Of Environmental Engi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.