Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,385 members, 7,881,391 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? (1360 Views)

Hilarious Photo.wat Will U Do If It Was U? / Wat Will U Do If U Find Urself In Dis Guy's Situation?(picture) / wat will u do in dis situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? by dquails(m): 4:39am On May 03, 2006
YOURSELF,YOUR MOHER AND YOUR WIFE WERE IN A BOAT AND THE BOAT WAS ABOUT TO WRECK AND THE ONLY WAY TO STAY ALIVE WAS TO ASK SOMEONE TO GET OFF THE BOAT WAT WILL YOU DO? ASK YOUR WIFE TO GET OFF, OR TELL YOUR MOTHER? OR WUD YOU PREFER TO SACRIFICE YOUR OWN LIFE FOR THEM BOTH? LIKE JESUS DID? cry

Re: U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? by babymine(f): 9:00am On May 03, 2006
Maybe I"ll sacrifice my life. grin grin grin
Re: U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? by beyunce(f): 10:54am On May 03, 2006
Hmm. Dis is kinda a hard one.
Woo!
Let me think about it.
Re: U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? by babymine(f): 1:12pm On May 03, 2006
@ beyunce
Still thinking? cheesy cheesy
Re: U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? by beyunce(f): 1:24pm On May 04, 2006
yea still thinking.
It kinda hard u know.
Re: U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? by Free(f): 6:14pm On May 04, 2006
yea
i would sacrifice my life grin cheesy
Re: U Got A Chance To Stay Alive Wat Will You Do? by eveseh(f): 1:33am On May 07, 2006
i'll gave my life

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Annoying Emails From Nairalanders. / Edson Associate Recruitments From Tuesday Guardian / Total E&p Nigeria Ltd 2010 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.