Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,369 members, 7,888,200 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (61611 Views)

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by badassnigga(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
OK...I wish u well in ur next endeavour if d info is true cool
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Bishop4bella(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
Maybe he did because honoured by every Nigerians and affraid of sack in future to comE. All dsame we are proud to have you as a local coach has done what some white men cnt do.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by omowolewa: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
If only Nigerians can believe in my coaching talent and allow me take over...... ! We'll win the world cup cool cool cool

I know you may not believe it o, but its real!

(na joke o) grin grin
Pope Benedict self don resign.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by gbogboti: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
If I was him, I would do same. Nigeria is a very terrible country.

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by DAY12(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
gimme d job angry 5million per month, I'll bring you World Cup

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by 2sa2: 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
mmmustapha: Wetin concern me We hav already won d cup, he can go to hell
na wa for you oh!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Bella3(f): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
naijamerican: What in the hell? Was we forced out
Prof, profgrin

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by babadey(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
This is high time we (nigerians) come out with one voice and give nff real human shit.. Let's come out
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Sike(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
xynerise: This is preposterous undecided
Oh Yeah!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ochukoccna: 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
diggler:

Keshi has bargaining FIRE.

Now the true colour of Nigerians will show.

Amokachi will back stab and take the Job, Oliseh is also chomping at the bit.

Keshi can still move on with his head High.

The truth is our NFF hiding under FIFAs corrupt statues will always get their way and keep running down our football.

Down with the NFF
You think Oliseh, Amokachi or even Siasia [who has to let go of pride] don't know that a local coach hired for the Super Eagles is drinking poisoned water? undecided undecided
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2013

See ya life, no wonder we no de progress as a nation angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Donmeca(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
Cowardice! What are his advisers thinking? GEJ will call him and ask NFF to get him a better condition of service? He can ask for that in a formal way not this blackmail.

The same way he was on d wings. . .waiting for Siasia to b sacked, that's how others were waiting for him to lose and b sacked and he didn't help matters with his first 3 matches. So he shudn't blame NFF for preparing a sack letter waiting for him to lose to CIV.

My advise: he shud go back to his job and negotiate for an improved contract. . .not blackmailing NFF cos d ovation seems to be loud and in his favour.

8 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
which kin wahala be this angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by julioralph(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
really surprised!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by 76Naira(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
Naijalane: Hmmm, naija things nawao. Sunday Mba, Victor Moses, Emenike etc oya make una retire too. Pride go kill una. because you people won simple AFCON thats why we no go hear word. Na salary increase wey he want, i tell you. Keshi no go retire

Clueless.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Oya dey shud give the job to one mohammed farouk
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by jmichael(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hmmm.....well, let's see hw dis movie plays out bt I hope its untrue!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Mishydoo(m): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Keshi,Swallow Ur freakin pride and stay jor!u'll be known Fø̲̣̣я̅ not only winning d trophy but transforming Nigerian football all together.they believe in you and we are looking foward to seeing d boys perform the next world cup!derz still S̶̲̥̅̊Ø much to be done!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ochukoccna: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
With fans like you and the NFF, who needs the Super Eagles head coach job? angry angry angry

Mishydoo: Keshi,Swallow Ur freakin pride and stay jor!u'll be known Fø̲̣̣я̅ not only winning d trophy but transforming Nigerian football all together.they believe in you and we are looking foward to seeing d boys perform the next world cup!derz still S̶̲̥̅̊Ø much to be done!
Don’t believe fables and fairy tales
An NFF that encourages cheating just to win under aged competition with over aged men?
An NFF where the officials develop fat bellies and bulging cheeks at the expense of the players&coaches?
An NFF who was blackmailing keshi[because he's black and they are white]?
An NFF that is so trigger happy with local coaches?
Face it Nigerian football is irredeemable under the present football structure cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
He is just trying to make a statement, ofcourse the president will not allow him to resign, and I think he's doing the right thing here, the NFF people are very silly for always choosing a white man over one of theirs, even then they always pay the white man better, who does not neccessarily do a better job.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by tamtamlaw: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
I feel you big boss. Think you are on the right path. Congrats man. We love you.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by timilehin007(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
sadI hope this is not true oo, ehn ehnn
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by 76Naira(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
ochukoccna: I RESPECT KESHI FOR THIS MOVE
Even before we played Ivory Coast, it was been openly discussed on Tv & radio that Nigeria was going to get a foreign coach to replace him
NFF and the impatient 9ja football fans are the TRUE ENEMIES of football in this country
So many celebrating now hid their daggers to kill him should he fail
Good move BIG BOSS

Well informed!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by dammytosh: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
He should resign and renegotiate his contract. He is currently a stooge to NFF. He is doing a lot of things against his wish just to satisfy them.

Let there be a round table talk and let NFF's influence be reduced on his team. Reasons i liked Samson Siasia. I never knew Keshi could be bolder.

-My Opinion.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by jones008: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
u're a devile in human..
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by delors(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
But Glo just announced that they will take over his salary payment from March...whats gonna happen now?

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by onthefence: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
If we must re-hire a Nigerian Coach, go for Oliseh. He has the mental capacity to organise the boys.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by buchito1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
4 keshi”s mind he is feeling so fly!!! Oga make I'm go sleep...

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by EzePromoe: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
HORRIBLE NEWS!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Dreyl(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
BUT why why
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by sammmiey1: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
Desdola: I need sources to believe this news
who signed up 4dis fiddlestick on Nairaland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Why Footballers Get Cautioned When They Take Of Their Shirt To Celebrate A Goal? / Croatia Sacks Coach, Vukojevic Ahead Of England Semi-final Clash / Ndidi Carries Both Musa And Iheanacho On His Back During Training (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.