Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,518 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo (5449 Views)

Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics / Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady / Tekno Caught Kissing A Mystery Lady In New Photos,Fans React(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by chachawabs: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/iyanya-shares-after-sex-scene-pic-with-mystery-lady-photo/
If you want to be with a woman, do so in the privacy of your bedroom and you musn’t announce it! What’s this? which kain immaturity be this? Her makeup, is lying around, I also see money too amongst other things.. He should have revealed the identity of the woman! Anyway e dey for Iyanya pocket!

Or what do you think people?

Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by Freaknasty: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
Wetin dey worry u mr poster?
First it's not healthy to jump into conclusions. I can't see any woman here? Its good to let ur imaginations run wild but pls make sure ur brain cells are involved as well. It will help you in life.
And pls don't try this next time.

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by simmydebadest(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
No mind de op, u just jump in2 conclusion 2 easily!!! Where de woman? Where her undies? Nxt tym try soak garri with kolanut, I'm sure it wil be gud 4 ur health
Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by zaza1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Isn't it obvious that this is for a video or a photoshoot and those are the tools of the makeup artist?..NL is full of a lotta idiots

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by SlyIg(f): 2:14am On Feb 12, 2013
Whats if and whats if not the picture was taken and leaked by d woman in question unknown to my guy.
Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by Shugamania(f): 2:16am On Feb 12, 2013
Op, u be real chachawa or whatever..
Where's the 'after-sex scene'?
undecided
Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by ideee03(f): 2:36am On Feb 12, 2013
After sex scene my preety foot..was expecting to see some action scene sef...mtchwww.
Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by sexysuzie(f): 6:17am On Feb 12, 2013
una for kuku art blue film and let the world see all una hideables, it wil mke more fame n mony 4 u. Think abt it wen a caption lyk com nd c iyanya's dick is displayd on fcebk or twitter?
Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by ayobase(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2013
And the OP was FINISHED!
People dey vex o!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by sauceEEP(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2013
BRUTALITY.....srry @ op
Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by Dreyl(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2013
Op u are not serious at all,did u finish school at all,answer me?
Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by Redd(f): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
i guess OP was seeking attention and i must say he got a full dose of it. cheesy
Re: Iyanya Shares 'after-sex Scene' Pic With Mystery Lady-photo by NessaFresh(f): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
ideee03: After sex scene my preety foot..was expecting to see some action scene sef...mtchwww.

Lol u bad o

(1) (Reply)

10 African Countries With The Most Curvy And Best Shaped Ladies Guess The No1 / Check Out This Awesome Tattoo Of Blac Chyna.. / After Offending Her Mother, This Is What Regina Daniels Did To Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.