Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,143 members, 7,928,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Need For Judges........ - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Need For Judges........ (2613 Views)

**=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** / Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread / Comprehensive List : Nairaland Rap Battles Voters/ Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Need For Judges........ by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2013
ayobase:

....how are we gonna share baibijay now?
holy ghost!shocked share me ke Mynd did you hear that?

Happy val to you too!
You the first to tell me fa!

1 Like

Re: The Need For Judges........ by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2013
I enjoy jujinq ---nominatinq KAST¡£L-! --and sleakid too --he should be an official JUJ around ere 4 what its worth pls --#he's earnd it.
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Mynd44: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2013
KAST¡EL-K¡LLz:
I enjoy jujinq ---nominatinq KAST¡£L-! --and sleakid too --he should be an official JUJ around ere 4 what its worth pls --#he's earnd it.
Sleakid is by nomination too
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Rapmaestro(m): 10:31am On Feb 14, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

holy ghost!shocked share me ke Mynd did you hear that?

Happy val to you too!
You the first to tell me fa!
no mynd am jawe... So where is he takinq u? Moon?
Re: The Need For Judges........ by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:40am On Feb 14, 2013
Rap maestro: no mynd am jawe... So where is he takinq u? Moon?
who is he na
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Rapmaestro(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

who is he na
u knw nah.. Ur quy nah.. Abi he no qo take u out ni?
Re: The Need For Judges........ by DeadScrollzz: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
I am IN,And I also Nominate ILLscripts!!!
Re: The Need For Judges........ by mistaswag(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2013
Am IN.. And i nominate sleak too
Re: The Need For Judges........ by ojoawo(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2013
I suggest having a list of eligible voters to judges... So anyone on the eligible voters can vote on battles.... Anyone known and reliable ђεƦe on Rap Battles will cast his/her votes, buh we know we av to eliminate monickers sha
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Mynd44: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2013
ojoawo: I suggest having a list of eligible voters to judges... So anyone on the eligible voters can vote on battles.... Anyone known and reliable ђεƦe on Rap Battles will cast his/her votes, buh we know we av to eliminate monickers sha
Good idea.

You guys own the section, i just moderate and try to see how to make it better so can you please make a list.i would have loved to do it but I will be biased as I can't help but choose Khim for obvious reasonsgringringrin.

Don't worry about the voting, I am on top of that.....but some people that might be listed migh not want to judge
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Rapmaestro(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
ojoawo: Will have to cross check some of the nicks wif their facebook name to check out monickers
ojoawo,qo search 4 me Rap Maestro,and qo juj me and increda's fiqht jorh
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
ojoawo: Will have to cross check some of the nicks wif their facebook name to check out monickers
E reach that one?
Re: The Need For Judges........ by mistaswag(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
E reach that one?

i wonder o!

Mynd were ave u been na?.. i for say u qo do val wit khim ni.. buh she ccum online even dat val day grin.. abi u don dey folo anoda girl ni?
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Rapmaestro(m): 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd! Mynd!! Mynd!!!
Khim! Khim!! Khim!!!
Only God knows.. Oya hide am now or ban me
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
mistaswag:

i wonder o!

Mynd were ave u been na?.. i for say u qo do val wit khim ni.. buh she ccum online even dat val day grin.. abi u don dey folo anoda girl ni?
Just cos I did not comment does not mean I have not been around. I can moderate around here for a year without a comment
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Rapmaestro(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Just cos I did not comment does not mean I have not been around. I can moderate around here for a year without a comment
Oyaa.. I qiv u d award of best Mod, na frm ma heart o.. U knw how 2 reply pple. Oya hide am or ban me
Re: The Need For Judges........ by mistaswag(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:

hmmn
Re: The Need For Judges........ by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2013
*þassinq-ßy* --#oh-yea! ..iLLscriþts,deadscrolzz-killerverse-khrimekiller ..cannot be jujes at the same time oh ..tz qon be a disaster -- too much identity qualms with 4 of 'em ..especially the first 3 ... .aii --#no'in said -ßye
Re: The Need For Judges........ by ayobase(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mynd_44:

IMPOSSICANT!
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Rapmaestro(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
ayobase:

IMPOSSICANT!
abi o
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
ayobase:

IMPOSSICANT!
Okay ooo
Re: The Need For Judges........ by ayobase(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay ooo

Mynd, go finish that story na!
Re: The Need For Judges........ by sleakid(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
OJOAWO word..
Yhu spoke my mind bout cross checkinq d fb ish..
Actually havnt β̣een commentinq on this thread for some reasons β̣est known to me buh case nomination comes up..
Just remember am still nominatinq khim...
Re: The Need For Judges........ by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Okay people, Ojoawo I wait your list oooo. Sleakid, please send your list too and Maestro too. The FB thing is good but it sounds too much ooo. But if you wanna have it that way, I am cool with it.
Re: The Need For Judges........ by sleakid(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
Aite just qat 3 on my list
KHIMWHYTE
OJOAWO and
KASTIEL KILLz..
Not sayinq others aint gud as jujes fam.. Just my own view pls

1 Like

Re: The Need For Judges........ by Rapmaestro(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
KHIMWHYTE
SLEAKID
ILLSCRIPTZ
Re: The Need For Judges........ by increda(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sleakid i sorta go with ya list.. Yeah kastiel knows the criteriaz and how to place em since he spits ddope verse but recently i hardly see the dawq. Bro hope yo qon be here for us
Re: The Need For Judges........ by ojoawo(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2013
I nominate Sleakid, Deadscrollz, B'amor, Khim
Re: The Need For Judges........ by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2013
am alweys ere ßro -@NICREDA --jus layinq low
Re: The Need For Judges........ by DeadScrollzz: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
I Nominate MYSELF,OJOAWO,KHIMWHYTE,ILLSCRIPTS,SLEAKID and KILLERVERSE ...and as 4 some of u,u are not here to yarn Balls..just cm and do ur thing! Nothing effin concerns u with me and who I nominate...I think av neva insulted anyone on dis site b4..pls let us all respect ourselves
Re: The Need For Judges........ by KASTiELKiLLz(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
and erez ma officiaL List--

KAST¡£L-

SLEAKID-

NICREDA-

KHIMWYTE-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus / ** Brutal Combat II : One Book Vs Mikuz ** / Beef Wif Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.