Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,897 members, 7,899,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria (16425 Views)

The Boyfriend Commandments / Who Is More Stupid Here, The Boyfriend Or The Girlfriend? PIC / MI's Valentine Message To Agbani Darego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by albacete(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2013
alaoeri: My name is Benjamin, I have N200k as my capital 4 bizness and I love my girl so much I want 2 use N160k 2 buy her a new BB on valentines day...WHAT AM I? undecided
car washer
shoe shiner
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by albacete(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2013
But no need to celebrate Valentine's day cos d Super Eagles victory is enof.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by valdubem(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2013
alaoeri: My name is Benjamin, I have N200k as my capital 4 bizness and I love my girl so much I want 2 use N160k 2 buy her a new BB on valentines day...WHAT AM I? undecided

You re Seun Osewa.
***na joke oo. No ban me**
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Ifedikaycee(m): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2013
;DBill approved nd signed into law :DBill approved nd signed into law
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by donem: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2013
[quote

author=alaoeri]My name is Benjamin, I have N200k as my capital 4
bizness and I love my girl so much I want 2 use N160k 2 buy her a new BB
on valentines day...WHAT AM I? undecided[/quote]

Puts a finger up* Clears throat* The money Ain't that big nevertheless u
r a Silly fool n deserve a sharp slap 2 bring u back 2 reality incase
u r dreaming. smiley
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2013
Since this meeting was held without the approval of the elders board of the association, I the President with the veto power of my office hereby dismiss all the decisions of the association. Valentine's Day is not for small boys to whine over their failures to live up to the expectations of girlfriends. If you cannot afford them, then stop asking them to be your Valentine. Leave them for the big boys. Small boys who cannot afford big gifts should grow up first. Please, Nkechi weta your Valentine Wish List make I see am. I hope Pampers dey there, because you go get belle for this Valentine weekend..
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2013
ebamma: .big deal, make una dey dia the spend thousands before girl give u her body,with just 500naira i can enter the nearest ashawo joint and enjoy my valentine
change your ways! Condom does not prevent HIV it only delays it. What if it breaks in action? Be careful. If you must fvkc go and get married

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2013
Orikinla: Since this meeting was held without the approval of the elders board of the association, I the President with the veto power of my office hereby dismiss all the decisions of the association. Valentine's Day is not for small boys to whine over their failures to live up to the expectations of girlfriends. If you cannot afford them, then stop asking them to be your Valentine. Leave them for the big boys. Small boys who cannot afford big gifts should grow up first. Please, Nkechi weta your Valentine Wish List make I see am. I hope Pampers dey there, because you go get belle for this Valentine weekend..
[color=#77007] grin º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º Nkechi run o.‎​[/color]
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by darlingbobo(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2013
Signed and passed into Law.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by mysticgal(f): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
*gals rioting*ashobe hey ashobe hey moral hey moral hey,dont worry we the gans are coming with our own rules.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
mysticgal: This boiz are wicked oh.

No, dem just dey get brain now.

Why una dey use our brain?
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Decryptor(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
Orikinla: Since this meeting was held without the approval of the elders board of the association, I the President with the veto power of my office hereby dismiss all the decisions of the association. Valentine's Day is not for small boys to whine over their failures to live up to the expectations of girlfriends. If you cannot afford them, then stop asking them to be your Valentine. Leave them for the big boys. Small boys who cannot afford big gifts should grow up first. Please, Nkechi weta your Valentine Wish List make I see am. I hope Pampers dey there, because you go get belle for this Valentine weekend..
Empty barrels makes the loudest noise! If we check your bank account now for ATM, we go see N816.04k as your balance. Mtchewwww!!!

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
val_dubem: As the President of the senate, I hereby sign this Bill into Law! grin

I hereby give the presidential assent...

Signed.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by amunekeuto: 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
u people are just here talking when it is ur joysticks that should speak.Can u say in all honesty that ur joysticks are bound by those resolutions.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fully signed and endorsed with full consent.

My own be say i no go even want sex from em dat day make she no take dat one hold me for blackmail. Anyhow i wan pump her punny, na btwn now and 2moro evenning evrything go stop. I fit even tell am dat day say i don travel on emergency. Girls are too parasitic abeg.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
Eneze1:

hahahahahhahah you really got me laughing cheesy, common guys don't be mean, that's y u r created to take care of us wink

I dont get you, pls come again...
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2013

A BB doesnt cost that much, okay?

In answer to your question, you are a maluu...
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
val_dubem:

You re Seun Osewa.
***na joke oo. No ban me**

Am sorry for your nairaland career...
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by free13: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
grin grin
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Paschal007: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
I think we all have different definitions for Val. I no send nobody. cool

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by sucezTP(f): 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
GIRLFRIEND ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (GAN)..

We are writing to inform you that, we got your information late and, there is nothing we can do about it though, we heard your cries!

Anyways, if you want us to make changes, gladly take us to your mamas, pop the question and take us to the altar right away..
We promise to give it to you, 10times in a day, 50times in a week, from bathroom to toilet, to the kitchen and even in your office!

Signed!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by razznaija(f): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
sucezTP: GIRLFRIEND ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (GAN)..

We are writing to inform you that, we got your information late and, there is nothing we can do about it though, we heard your cries!

Anyways, if you want us to make changes, gladly take us to your mamas, pop the question and take us to the altar right away..
We promise to give it to you, 10times in a day, 50times in a week, from bathroom to toilet, to the kitchen and even in your office!

Signed!

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2013

Signed!

50 times a week??......na horse ni...
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by chronique(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2013

Signed!

The issue is not how many times a day you'd be giving it to us. Rather,it's whether we're going to be the only ones biting from the apple.
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by chronique(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Decryptor: Empty barrels makes the loudest noise! If we check your bank account now for ATM, we go see N816.04k as your balance. Mtchewwww!!!

Correct! And the N816.04k is still in the account cos ATM can't dispence N16.04k. If he had an extra N200 there,the bal would be N16.04k...
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Sweetapple007(f): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Shame on u guys no bi only ur girl frd go suffer ram una sister too go suffer
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Udoubak1: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wat do d galfrnds association of nigeria have 2 say on dis matter cos a stich in tym dey say saves nine
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by neksummi(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Una no go kill person with laughter!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by kadree(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
*a tiny loud voice from the croud*
Answer:A certified inuendo!
Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by vm26: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
those who agreed are going to go behind doors and spoil their gals rotten on valz and pretend to b tough outside and on naira forum.We know you guys and acting tough.those foolish ones who will follow will b in the wanking squad by next week .

1 Like

Re: Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria by Antell95(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote author=ayobase][/quote] lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virginity Test / Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before? / Beautiful Mbaise: Some Popular Beautiful Ladies From Beautiful Mbaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.