Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,473 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) (19107 Views)

Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) / A Movie Entitled “aluu 4” Is In The Making. (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by ijebabe: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2013
'The Four Boys' official trailer by Simony Production premieres on goldenicons.com. The movie was produced by Sylvester Obadigie, directed by Morgan Ukaegbu, and starring Zubby Michael, Paul Sambo, Johnpaul Nwadike, Junior Omoigbaele, Chiwetalu Agu, Angela Okorie, Ruth Kadiri, & Onyi Alex.

SYNOPSIS
Based on a true life story, The lead actors 'Zubby Michael, Paul Sambo, Johnpaul Nwadike & Junior Omoigbaele' played the roles of the four Uniport students that were brutally murdered by a notorious vigilante group in 2012. The storyline showed the lifestyle of the boys, which included a great unyielding passion for music, and life in general.. Until that unprecedented tragic and horrific incident occurred after the boys were wrongfully accused of stealing laptops and phones. There is a lot of twist to the story, as it was indicated that one of the four boys had previously loaned his friend a lump sum of money before, which was one of the key factors that led to that horrific incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxTiiIiw_D8
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Alaba boys cashing in on this one.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
It doesn't have a happy ending na. sad
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
^^^
Must it?
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by patostation(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Up Naija!
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Naija nor dey carry last. The boys never even die reach 6 months sef cry cry cry

Choi! cry cry cry
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Brand_new: Alaba boys cashing in on this one.
Lol
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by GalaxyBlends(f): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sad
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Prowizy2(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sad movie.. Bringin back d memories of dose innocent bois..

#so sad

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
The real version that i watched was traumatizing enough. Thanks but no thanks. I no watch.

7 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
Brand_new: Alaba boys cashing in on this one.

Exactly! embarassed

@Ijebabe.....are you aware of a movie 'flower girl' hitting the cinemas tomorrow(Feb 14)? Cos I see no updates coming from you cheesy.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by executinal(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
Why do you guys have to remind us about this wicked vigilante ed.iots angry

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by dlinglos(f): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
S cry cry cryo sad! May God avenge for them!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by ebamma(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
sexkillz: It doesn't have a happy ending na. sad
and what were u expecting albino?

9 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Naija nor dey carry last.Very soon na how Pope take resign dem go act

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by nikkypearl(f): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
nd we re yet to hear anything bou those arrested!hmmmmmmm!
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by vanstanzy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nollywood has started its usual sh!77y business again o. angry angry angry
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva: The real version that i watched was traumatizing enough. Thanks but no thanks. I no watch.

I can't imagine a movie depicting this. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by neksummi(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
I refused to watch the video because I couldn't stand watching such a wicked act. I no go buy the movie!
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
What nonsense. Stupid way to honour the dead.
Shebi the Judiciary has been silent on this one?

A case of ' d matter dun die' in Nigeria. Mtchheeww
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by masterpiecer(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
This is just to open up old wounds, did the producer consider the family of the victims or he just considering his own pocket? very sad

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by vanstanzy(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
nikkypearl: nd we re yet to hear anything bou those arrested!hmmmmmmm!
Na true o! I hope say our weak @ss enforcement agents never use style unleach those barbarians back into the society. This their silence is dangerous.
Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
Those boys were brutalized and their families are yet to get justice but now,some folks are reaping from their sorrow.Nigeria is a tragedy !

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by vanstanzy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
masterpiecer: This is just to open up old wounds, did the producer consider the family of the victims or he just considering his own pocket? very sad

These GREEDY NOLLYWOOD PRODUCERS only consider their pockets, ke. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by TableLeg(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
sexkillz: It doesn't have a happy ending na. sad
Dum and daft reply.... Happy ending ko, happy wa...nking ni!
What is stopping you from incorporating a happy ending in there if it doesnt have one? .... Nonsense!!

Keep banning me, u and your bosses, i wont quit!

Topic
Tragic.. May the souls of the poor boys RIP
Cant watch .. Dont want to think about the gruesome treatment!

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by chreldb(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
@ least they should have waited till the court case ends and justice served before making a movie. Who would want to watch a movie where you know that @ the end the boys will be brutally murdered nothing more nothing less. Certainly not me, it's too early to make a movie about it. Besides the trailer has already told the full story of the movie tongue. Typical of nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by tpapi: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Is dis not disrespectful for d memories of d aluu4 parents, jus askin

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by sweetmimi(f): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
This movie should be banned!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by catchcold1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
seriously...i dont think this movie is necessary. We all remember what happened and its nt sumtin one wld like to see again whether na acting or not!!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by vanstanzy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
Heartlessness at its PRIME, is what this is. Am sorry 4 the trauma the parents will be made to feel all over again. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by fairygeh(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
How can people make a movie out of this calamity.i am disappointed.so how do they want their family members to feel angry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) by ceejay80s(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
The real video i watched, the boys were n.a.k.e.d and beaten to death, shey these actors go n.a.k.e.d true true too? 'cos i wan see these actors p/r/i/c/k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Nollywood Season Movie: Sound Of Ikoro Part 1- 8 / Theo Somolu And Folake Olowofoyeku To Star In Disney’s 'Mufasa' / Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.