Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,227 members, 7,919,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men - Romance (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (169150 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Maestronaija(m): 2:38am On Feb 13, 2013
Plastic surgery naija man.....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 2:39am On Feb 13, 2013
HARDDON:

Ouch!

What a total gong hu tongue . Whata razz craze

OP, too sleek ƒoя dis ish
Picture pls.........
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 13, 2013
hugeweiner: Ladies add me up, ma pin is 26757B37, looking for a sugar mommy but can be poor. Lagos based especially
shocked grin
Some may be interested in ur offer; but I'll advise that u take ur request to the Se.duality section.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by seunbballo(m): 2:39am On Feb 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeem... Guy, d hat no size ur head nau! Na my papa dash me u dey knack?

U galz re jokers.....lmao
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Oahray: 2:40am On Feb 13, 2013
Idi Amin: EEHEE YABS DON DEY COME
Nah... His head is just round and smooth like the stone David used to kill Goliath.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 13, 2013
ifihearam:

YOUR BELLE DEY SEXY
no palmwine cause am
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by OEPHIUS(m): 2:40am On Feb 13, 2013
I still have you peeps covered.....more loading.....85%
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 13, 2013
Oahray: Nah... His head is just round and smooth like the stone David used to kill Goliath.
LMAOOO!!
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Truckpusher(m): 2:41am On Feb 13, 2013
Creative mind: indeed, if mum had played her part and dad had not left home due to inability to be responsible, a presumed matured man like you won't grow to b sending words to another's mum. Truck pusher indeed. You r the perfect illustration of insecurity. I seek to invest my time wisely than trade words with a colossal slowpoke. Keep ranting, i'l rather sit at a park and watch thugs smoke than reply you.
Yeah! last time i checked on your family,your mom got it between her anu/s and the cvnt while your dad was begging me not to stop helping him make that your baby brother because he couldn't do his job...one more word from you i'll go ballistic and it will take the op's intervention to rescue your epilepsy ridden azz from my grip....shhhhh shocked shocked shocked you know i'm old enough to be your daddy? so lemme enjoy this forum
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 13, 2013
ndlife: .

Head dey like stone grin.

Head dey like stone
ANUMANUsmiley
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42am On Feb 13, 2013
Oahray: Nah... His head is just round and smooth like the stone David used to kill Goliath.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by OEPHIUS(m): 2:42am On Feb 13, 2013
Can I hear someone say...DARK LORD.......dang in a dark room you won't see this cat yall
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by imperiouxx(m): 2:42am On Feb 13, 2013
Creative mind:
Truckpusher:
my friend this place isn't a forum for cranky guys like you having a delusion of grandeur ...like i said before, if you can't take the jokes go for the alternative go suck your mom's punny and get lost i don't talk to people with complex like you

indeed, if mum had played her part and dad had not left home due to inability to be responsible, a presumed matured man like you won't grow to b sending words to another's mum. Truck pusher indeed. You r the perfect illustration of insecurity. I seek to invest my time wisely than trade words with a colossal slowpoke. Keep ranting, i'l rather sit at a park and watch thugs smoke than reply you.

Truckpusher:
Creative mind:
indeed, if mum had played her part and dad had not left home due to inability to be responsible, a presumed matured man like you won't grow to b sending words to another's mum. Truck pusher indeed. You r the perfect illustration of insecurity. I seek to invest my time wisely than trade words with a colossal slowpoke. Keep ranting, i'l rather sit at a park and watch thugs smoke than reply you.

Yeah! last time i checked on your family,your mom got it between her anu/s and the cvnt while your dad was begging me not to stop helping him make that your baby brother because he couldn't do his job...one more word from you i'll go ballistic and it will take the op's intervention to rescue your epilepsy ridden azz from my grip....shhhhh shocked shocked shocked you know i'm old enough to be your daddy? so lemme enjoy this forum

How handsome is all these? undecided Some guys here are handsome facially but the words of their mouths are the most wowo things in the whole universe. I still dey wait to hear more curses on poor moms and let's see if any girl falls for you. Shiiiiiior! Ugly guyz angry
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by abiL(f): 2:42am On Feb 13, 2013
hugeweiner:

add me on BB please

Do I know you?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by kandiikane(m): 2:43am On Feb 13, 2013
@hugeweiner

If I add this and it's someone else's bb, I go snap your blokos in 6pieces for each hole on your body. tongue
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by OEPHIUS(m): 2:43am On Feb 13, 2013
Okay....now I am embarrassed.....
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2013
Oahray: smart guy. You uploaded the manageable side smiley See wetin fear do man pikin grin
it's the same mangrin...it already late,the thread has turned into something else. maybe some other time i will upload. Save this one and compare it with the one i will upload later.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by braine(m): 2:44am On Feb 13, 2013
See pictures ooo... I'm not fine but I mustnt carry last. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by HARDDON: 2:44am On Feb 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Picture pls.........

kid gurls be like : give us guns!

♏ԑ be like : F off you can't handle it.

Might just shot your heart in its core wit rit.
D last tin i wan naw is a razz craze stalker right on ma tails
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 13, 2013
^^^^^

but this guy get beef with 190 sha o...
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44am On Feb 13, 2013
OEPHIUS: Okay....now I am embarrassed.....
Jesos! NEPA take light wen dem born dis guy mehn... Han Han! Kilode? See hin face like burnt jollof rice. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Oahray: 2:45am On Feb 13, 2013
kandiikane: @hugeweiner

If I add this and it's someone else's bb, I go snap your blokos in 6pieces for each hole on your body. tongue
there are 7 holes :p
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 13, 2013
Thank God for Ghana men
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45am On Feb 13, 2013
HARDDON:

kid gurls be like : give us guns!

♏ԑ be like : F off you can't handle it.

Might just shot your heart in its core wit rit.
D last tin i wan naw is a razz craze stalker
Ease up DMX! Post ya damn pics dammit! angryl
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by OEPHIUS(m): 2:46am On Feb 13, 2013
ItsModella: ^^^^^

but this guy get beef with 190 sha o...
I just want to entertain yall a bit here.....hope you are having fun...if you are say yaaaaaay......
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by kandiikane(m): 2:46am On Feb 13, 2013
Oahray: there are 7 holes :p

Which one is the 7th? angry
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 13, 2013
Why? undecided
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 13, 2013
I was thinking of going back to Nigerian men, but I see that my choice was well made. Time to lock it in.

I've never encountered so many ugly men in my life.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by hugeweiner: 2:47am On Feb 13, 2013
abiL:

Do I know you?

Maybe a chance to do so smiley

kandiikane: @hugeweiner

It's my cousin's phone, let me know when you plan on doing this
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nice...
DNT WORI, I GO VOTE U AS D NEXT ASIWAJU OF LAGOS
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Oahray: 2:47am On Feb 13, 2013
kandiikane:

Which one is the 7th? angry
milk tap
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by abiL(f): 2:47am On Feb 13, 2013

I had to brighten my phone's screen to look at his pic. 190 has suffered. Burnt beyond recognition. See as e take resemble midnight. Chai! Wicked world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (203)

Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.