Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate (24052 Views)

Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by kulex2k1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Well the poster got what he wanted... Attention and lots of dumb people believeing his stoty! U try sha!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Chigorkizz(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
The real title 4 dis thread shud be,
UNILAG students sells kidney to Graduate with first class!

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by freecocoa(f): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Now I see why 419 business still pays, people actually believe this blatant lie?

Smh, anyone who believes this can easily get duped.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by emmatok(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
cyril83: just like that, defo! u can never be a journalist

The story is fake.
In Journalism it is need to indicate when,where and how it happened.

But this fable lack everything.

Any credible news org carrying this news risk law suit.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by victorD3: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
OnlY in Lagos
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by concernedspeak: 12:48am On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Winneygirl(f): 6:22am On Feb 14, 2013
This is 'Tales by Moonlight'

So how did the tortoise crack its shell??

There's no way anyone will graduate wt 1st class after failing repeatedly 4 8yrs. How did he know he had 2 more years 2 go?
Abi na 10yr course?

Tortoise has always been credited as being intelligent. This tortoise story is dull o.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Exmay(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2013
The story is a Lie....
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by stallion2: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2013
how would you spend eight years in the university and still graduate with a first class? what kind of school is that?
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Oluwalala(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2013
I doubt the authenticity of this story! Don't the dean have a name! And there must be a hospital that did the transplant- the loop holes and sanity of the story is incredible. What's the deans name,what faculty does the dean belong to,which hospital was the transplant done,where was the transplant done, answer this questions then, ur story can b authentic
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by tejpot(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2013
That's absurdly preposterous. Can't be UNILAG.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by lakesider(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
This story was fabricated.unilag senate had approved all results about 45 days before convocation. How will a student claim he had first class a week to convocation
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by henrydeelinkag(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
Having viewed all the post and comment on
This topic I will like to state categorically that this story is not fabricated but autthentically true, am a co blogger with deelinkage, which is an upcoming blog. We don't post untrue stories we authenticate our stories before posting it. Now back to the issue at han d, my partner and I stumbled on the source who categorically assured us of d authencity of story and the names of th dean nd student is still under lowkey due to the grevious nature of the incident.. A body of panel is currently looking into the case nd in due time we hope to brgou details and names of d involved persons.. So please nairalanders dis post is not fake nd not meant for attention.. Wish I cud touch every doubted questions but space nd ttime won't allow me to.. But I would everyone to know that we luve in a corrupt society nd anything is possible as ling as yoy are willing to play along it does'nt matter how many years you've been in skool!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by dammytosh: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
henry/deelinkag:
A University of Lagos (UNILAG) student who couldn't swap kidneys to save his father’s life confessed in the hospital that he sold one of his kidney to graduate with a first class.

The 24 years old boy recollected how he sold one of his kidneys to the dean of his faculty a few days before his convocation. He says he was being threatened with the reality of having to spend an additional two years to his already prolonged eight years stay in the school.

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/02/a-university-of-lagos-unilag-student.html?m=1

Already prolonged 8years in school. Who spends 8 years in school and still get a first class. Even if Jonathan is your uncle.

The fabricators of this story have sold their brain a long time ago.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by akinsblaze(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Dz Z Serious....Anyway,Do U Knw Its Possible U Make Kull Money?....Follow Dz Link http:///API-Employ/?id=akinolacourage
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Gentledammie(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
Admission !admission ! Admission
To those that are in need of admission into the under listed higher institutions
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN ( UNILORIN)
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA KWARA STATE (FEDPOFFA)
KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC ILORIN, KWARA STATE (KP)

Call, or whatsapp me +2348067837447

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / The Oke-ogun Polytechnic, Saki 2015/2016 Admission Processes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.