Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,261 members, 7,928,865 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (64364 Views)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Kogi State University Student Chatroom / Obafemi Awolowo University Student ChatRoom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
samuel111: The post utme form is fully ON for sale, get urs from any branch of zenith bank nationwide with just #2300. If u ar unable to obtain urs u can call 07038954219 for help.

1 Like

Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by RhAngel: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=samuel111][/quote] wat site do we carry out our registration? pls,
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by RhAngel: 5:28am On Jul 28, 2013
Rh Angel: wat site do we carry out our registration? pls,
ans needed asap. tnx
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2013
Rh Angel: ans needed asap. tnx
www.ksuportal.edu.ng
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2013
candidate with awaiting olevel can now register for the post utme. For more info call 07038954219
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by RhAngel: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
samuel111: www.ksuportal.edu.ng
tnx
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ocgreen(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
All protocols observed. To all ksu aspirants, How has been ur reg? Hope its going well? I dont have any suport for u now dan to pray for u and wish u success in ur exams and reg. I wish to in the name of God in heaven offer free accomodation to all candidates who dnt have anybody in d school . My lodge mates are not in school due to the strike and their lodges are free. I will be in school from tumaro. And for all dos who are yet to get their form am in school and i wish to help u all free of charge in the name of God. We are all brothers and sisters and all we need is to help each oda. I know its very difficult to beliv people atimes due to the nature of our country but i urge u all to trust and beliv me in the name of God in heaven. Am not doin dis to get anytin from anybody but my heavenly reward awaits me. Lets be our broders keeper and d world will be a better place. Love u all. U can reach me on 08030460348. Or add me on 2go ocgreen99. Am also available on watsapp or fb: AMEH OCHENI. TANX.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by RhAngel: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
[quote
author=ocgreen]All protocols observed. To all ksu aspirants, How has
been ur reg? Hope its going well? I dont have any suport for u now dan
to pray for u and wish u success in ur exams and reg. I wish to in the
name of God in heaven offer free accomodation to all candidates who dnt
have anybody in d school . My lodge mates are not in school due to the
strike and their lodges are free. I will be in school from tumaro. And
for all dos who are yet to get their form am in school and i wish to
help u all free of charge in the name of God. We are all brothers and
sisters and all we need is to help each oda. I know its very difficult
to beliv people atimes due to the nature of our country but i urge u all
to trust and beliv me in the name of God in heaven. Am not doin dis to
get anytin from anybody but my heavenly reward awaits me. Lets be our
broders keeper and d world will be a better place. Love u all. U can
reach me on 08030460348. Or add me on 2go ocgreen99. Am also available
on watsapp or fb: AMEH OCHENI. TANX. [/quote] gud talk my brother, ds is more than a million naira. tnx
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by RhAngel: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
[quote
author=ocgreen]All protocols observed. To all ksu aspirants, How has
been ur reg? Hope its going well? I dont have any suport for u now dan
to pray for u and wish u success in ur exams and reg. I wish to in the
name of God in heaven offer free accomodation to all candidates who dnt
have anybody in d school . My lodge mates are not in school due to the
strike and their lodges are free. I will be in school from tumaro. And
for all dos who are yet to get their form am in school and i wish to
help u all free of charge in the name of God. We are all brothers and
sisters and all we need is to help each oda. I know its very difficult
to beliv people atimes due to the nature of our country but i urge u all
to trust and beliv me in the name of God in heaven. Am not doin dis to
get anytin from anybody but my heavenly reward awaits me. Lets be our
broders keeper and d world will be a better place. Love u all. U can
reach me on 08030460348. Or add me on 2go ocgreen99. Am also available
on watsapp or fb: AMEH OCHENI. TANX. [/quote] gud talk my brother, ds is more than a million naira. tnx
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emyo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
wow ocgreen.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by RhAngel: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
i tnk God for successful registration, xam date is on 15th of august, time 2pm. may God help us all.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
Rh Angel: i tnk God for successful registration, xam date is on 15th of august, time 2pm. may God help us all.

that's cool. Wish ya all the best, happy studying.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
NOTE- candidate ar to come to the exam centre with colored copy of their post utme printout slip PLS Don't 4GET......... For more info call 07038954219
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samsus(m): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2013
ocgreen: All protocols observed. To all ksu aspirants, How has been ur reg? Hope its going well? I dont have any suport for u now dan to pray for u and wish u success in ur exams and reg. I wish to in the name of God in heaven offer free accomodation to all candidates who dnt have anybody in d school . My lodge mates are not in school due to the strike and their lodges are free. I will be in school from tumaro. And for all dos who are yet to get their form am in school and i wish to help u all free of charge in the name of God. We are all brothers and sisters and all we need is to help each oda. I know its very difficult to beliv people atimes due to the nature of our country but i urge u all to trust and beliv me in the name of God in heaven. Am not doin dis to get anytin from anybody but my heavenly reward awaits me. Lets be our broders keeper and d world will be a better place. Love u all. U can reach me on 08030460348. Or add me on 2go ocgreen99. Am also available on watsapp or fb: AMEH OCHENI. TANX.
ocgreen u re wonderful and God will surely reward u...
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ocgreen(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2013
Thanks so much @ samsus and u 2. @ emmyk u corect. Samuel111 ur great 2 . Sambas i see u. Emmy0 i see u. Rh angel, am very happi for ur success regwise and God's favour shall locate ur registration number in jesus name.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by promisechild(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2013
Prof h.s. Isah the vc ok ksu has been sacked by the kogi state government.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Adamskuty(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2013
promisechild: Prof h.s. Isah the vc ok ksu has been sacked by the kogi state government.
oooh! Why?? Lord noo sad
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2013
ocgreen: Thanks so much @ samsus and u 2. @ emmyk u corect. Samuel111 ur great 2 . Sambas i see u. Emmy0 i see u. Rh angel, am very happi for ur success regwise and God's favour shall locate ur registration number in jesus name.
amen bro
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by promisechild(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: oooh! Why?? Lord noo sad
he diverted the sum of 200million naira meant for the faculty of medicine into his own account,for now no increment of school fee still 2016.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by sambas: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
@promisechild,samsus,Samuel,ocgreen,emyo,emmyk and the rest... weldone keep the good work on. sad news our beloved VC has been removed, he has really done well in m8anaging the affairs of our great school.I pray God should see him through, in all his doing. The Vice Chancellor of Kogi State
University, Anyigba, Prof. Hassan
Isah, has been sacked by the Kogi
state government. Also the
governing council of the
institution has been dissolved.
The shake-up in the
administration of the state owned
tertiary institution, followed the
recent audit carried out in the
institution, which seriously
indicted the vice chancellor for
allegedly mismanaging the
resources of the institution, to
the tune of over N200million
according to sources from Lord
Laggard. House, the seat of
Government, in Lokoja, The
deputy Vice Chancellor, Academic,
has been asked to over the
administration of the university
pending new appointments.
The audit exercise carried out in
the institution had generated a lot
of controversies in the university
with ,some senior lecturers in the
institution who opposed the re-
appointment of the vice
chancellor, threatening to go on
strike unless the report is
implemented by the Government.
The report of the external
auditors, a copy in possession of
LEADERSHIP, in particular indicted
the Vice Chancellor for poor
management of the seed funding
for the establishment of new
college of medicine, recently
inaugurated by Governor Idris
Wada.
Equally affected is the dissolution
of the governing council of the
institution headed by Dr. Ibrahim
Onipe.
According to Government sources,
new members have been
appointed to replace the sacked
members.
The senior special Advice, media
and strategy, to the Governor
Wada, Mr Jacob Edi, however
decline to comment on the
development.
The state commissioner of
Education, Mrs Grace Elibiyo
Ajakaiye, told LEADERSHIP that
“the Ministry would soon brief
the press on issue as soon as the
government would officially
announce its position on the
institution’’..
The source further stressed that
the on-going development in the
school might not be unconnected
with the desire of the present
administration in the state to
reposition the education sector.
Source
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by sambas: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
for your Ksu past question papers contact me on 2go (samhim)
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Wittywizard(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
pls, i will like 2know d last date for buyin of d scratch card..
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Firstgentleman1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nice work going on here. Kudos to everyone.

@ocgreen, God has the best rewarding package 4 u. Thanx bro.

Why prof hassan soil imsef rep lyk this na? This is bad.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by ocgreen(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
@firstgentleman1, Amen. @ sambas naso o. God should see him through. my mentor's dad now the acting vc. All tanx to God sha.
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Wittywizard: pls, i will like 2know d last date for buyin of d scratch card..

very early this week. I think tomorrow. Hurry!

Didnt know coloured printout is now so costly. Imagine, wanted to help a student today, was at the cafe with ₦200. They told me twas ₦800.... Smh
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
ocgreen: @firstgentleman1, Amen. @ sambas naso o. God should see him through. my mentor's dad now the acting vc. All tanx to God sha.
cool. Name's?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by funmidnairaland: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
www.Prepclass.com.ng would get into any university of your choice. Dont dull!! Why not like our page on facebook , https://www.facebook.com/Prepclass.com.ng? send us an inbox and we assist you with your admission issues
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Sheanoel(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2013
Pls any bus admin studnt here shud tel me wat he/she wrote in deir pume. Pls any1
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by EMMYD01(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2013
@wittywi, 2013 post ume close on 12th aug according to d memo. @all ksu peepz,emmyk, sambas,samsus my G,seth89,ocgreen,emmyo,samuel adekankun,first,promisedchild,slenjaman d eco broda etc I dey hail una o. Our Vc don Bleep down no b up again. 200M according to news. Tor make God b wit am. Wish all jambitos success IJN
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by samuel111: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dnt wait B4 its too late, obtain ur post utme form from any branch of zenith bank nationwide. Remb we hav less than 10 days for the form to close.

And for pre degree 2013/2014 aspirant, the form will b out a week or two weeks after post utme exam.

For those who hav done their post utme registration pls DON'T 4GET TO COME ALONGE TO THE EXAM HALL WITH COLORED COPY OF UR PRINT OUT.

fOR more info CaLL 07038954219 or add me on 2go with(adekankun1) BB pin (2270F8EA).

@emmyk,emmydo,promisechild, sambas and odas I hail o, how una side? My brother from another fada(ocgreen) how ur side? U travel?
Re: KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. by Emmyk(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Click this link to attempt ksu 2012 pume questions. http://www.ksuportal.tk/password . Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

KNUST University Ghana In Pictures / Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 / UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.