Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Design Premium Wordpress Themes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Design Premium Wordpress Themes (653 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / 70+ Premium Wordpress Themes / Win 1 Of 3 Themefuse Premium Wordpress Themes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design Premium Wordpress Themes by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 13, 2013
Want to learn how to design a premium wordpress theme? Or do you want to make money designing and selling premium wordpress themes? Do you know that a premium wordpress theme cost $50 and you can be making up to $250 per week selling premium wordpress themes? If you are interested in learning how to create a premium wordpress theme, you need not to worry because I have 5 comprehensive video tutorials on how to make premium wordpress themes and where to sell them. It cost N5,000

Benefits for the first 10
==> You get resale right to my product
==> Additional 5 video tutorials on how to build professional website using wordpress
==> You get N2,000 discount. Yes, the first 10 to order will get this product for N3,000

If you are interested, send me an email on admin@pgb.com.ng

One easy way to make money online now is selling premium themes.

(1) (Reply)

7 Legitmate Ways To Earn Money Online With Zero Or Little Capital / Twitter Not Working On My PC / Browser / The Best Bank Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.