Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,071 members, 7,939,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday Day 13 February 2013 Brokenness Powers S - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday Day 13 February 2013 Brokenness Powers S (659 Views)

Open Heavens Devotional, 2016. / Open Heavens Devotional. / Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday Day 13 February 2013 Brokenness Powers S by leffects(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2013
MEMORISE: Verily verily; I say unto you, except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die; it abideth alone: but if it die it bringeth forth much fruit. John 12 24
READ: John 12:23-26
Bible in one year: Joshua 1-3

KEY POINT: Father: help me to put my flesh under my spirit so that I will no longer be seen but Christ.

Another reason for you to be broken is to enable you serve the Lord acceptably.
“Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me"
Matthew 16:24 If you are not broken, you cannot truly follow the Lord. If you are not broken, serving the Lord will be such a struggle. You will be making excuses and explaining away your inability to fully serve Him. Today's memory verse gives us a good picture of brokenness. For Jesus to be able to give His all and bring in a great harvest of souls into the Kingdom, He had to.............. http://earlydigest..com/2013/02/rccg-open-heavens-devotional-wednesday.html
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday Day 13 February 2013 Brokenness Powers S by leffects(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2013
share pls
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday Day 13 February 2013 Brokenness Powers S by leffects(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
Read and share.

(1) (Reply)

Is there a Relationship between Bible and Koran? / National Youth Retreat 2013 / Why Throw In The Towel – Behind The Scenery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.