Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Testing - Good Or Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testing - Good Or Bad (2305 Views)

See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing - Good Or Bad by Maykelly(f): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2008
Having intercourse with a girl before marriage, usually put as "To test her" , in your own view what will  you say about this.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Encomium(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2008
It is totally bad or wrong to have a canal knowledge of a girl before marriage all in the name of testing. Sex should commence after the wedding and urge every girl to say no to a guy for it till the guy have done the proper thing by taking her to the altar. Sex is worth waiting as there is no hurry in life.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by bawomolo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2008
they are both adults, what's wrong with that. sex and finance have been known to ruin relationships. work out with kinks as early as possible.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by efuah(f): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
What is the test for? undecided her strength? skill or what? undecided

Encomium:

It is totally bad or wrong to have a canal knowledge of a girl before marriage all in the name of testing. Sex should commence after the wedding and urge every girl to say no to a guy for it till the guy have done the proper thing by taking her to the altar. Sex is worth waiting as there is no hurry in life.

In agreement wt u.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Dreloaded(f): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2008
so I assume you are without "carnal knowledge" Enconium?
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
No man is a plate of food or soup that is meant to be Tasted
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Maykelly(f): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2008
May kelly:

Having intercourse with a girl before marriage, usually put as "To test her" , in your own view what will you say about this.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by bawomolo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2008
No man is a plate of food or soup that is meant to be Tasted

yeah right, that's why u see many couples having marital troubles. a courtship is a test to see whether the partner is ready for marriage. the bedroom is one of those tests in my opinion. i don't want to be sleeping with a rock
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by sammy6(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2008
Have you guys ever heard of sexual incompatability?What if you guys aren't sexually compatable?What if she frigid?What if she has a terrible kitten odour?What if shes got an over expanded hole?
My guy i go test my wife even if na once before i marry o.I no dey inside had i know.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by randy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2008
haba guys

sex b/4 marriage is not the in/real/main thing guys. doint it means there must b continuity and leads to extramarital affairs. sex b/4 marriage is an indicator for a camouflage marriage, marriage that is set to fall apart into scandal. courting or no courting NO COMFIRMATION if u believe in marriage u will look beyond sex.

WHY UNAH LIKE TO IMPORT WHITE MAN IDEA SEF. them corrupt themselves e no do them, na us remain.

men, sister if HIM tell to zip down d choice is urs, but remember this world is a circle no new thing, if e happen before e go happen again u no make exception.

no sex b/4 marriage PERIOD
TESTING IS BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2008
i believe ur choice of words made it sound bad. if i may ask, why do u think it is only men who do the testing? r u saying women dont test drive what they interested in?
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by bluesky4(f): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2008
$ammy:

Have you guys ever heard of sexual incompatability?What if you guys aren't sexually compatable?What if she frigid?What if she has a terrible kitten odour?What if shes got an over expanded hole?
My guy i go test my wife even if na once before i marry o.I no dey inside had i know.

i dont get this argument, what if sex before marriage was great, however, sex does not seem as satisfying after marriage, her hole is going to expand when she starts having kids. So what are you going to do then Just because u was 'compatable' b4 marriage does not warrant that compatability to remain throughout the marriage.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by bigfather(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2008
tasted my wifey and i got married to her !
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by tlops(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
when u 'taste' and u dont like the taste what happens. man no be rice oh. once opened na second hand,
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TOYOSI20(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ Post

The word "Taste", sounds derogatory, very bad choice of words. . . . . . . . . . . . , . .
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by bigfather(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2008
What of sampling ? grin grin grin
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TOYOSI20(f): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2008
Big Fadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have we become commodity,  shocked

We are soft, sensitive and sweet,

****************At least Most of Us********************
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by tommyex(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2008
Testing 1,2 1,2
Na Microphone?

Anyway its bad but we do it,its difficult to avoidi mean sex,except the idea aint really about testing.
If you trully love some1 b4 marriage,tests wont be necessary,so i think anyway

1 Like

Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TheSly: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2008
What a loads of drivels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Complete bullsh!T!!! sad

why do u think it is only men who do the testing? r u saying women don't test drive what they interested in?
Pls ask 'em. . . . .

As for me. . . . .I must go down b4 thinking about marriage. . . do u really know what ''marriage'' means?
Means u both would be together for ''who knows when''

I won't call it ''testing'' nor ''sampling'' but its cool at least to know how fantastic who u r about to spend the rest. . . . . . .
Of your life with. . . .
. . . .I wouldn't want a situation where by i would be thinking of someone's chastity and at the end of the day. . .
. . .To discovered that its like putting a finger inside bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by tommyex(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2008
To discovered that its like putting a finger inside bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ode,u don come abi?
But seriously if una manage 2 dey in love b4 u discover that,That 1 na small problem,some chemicals can tighten d place n una go begin enjoy again now
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TheSly: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2008
But seriously if una manage 2 dey in love before u discover that,That 1 na small problem,some chemicals can tighten d place n una go begin enjoy again now

Akue. . .western world don skatta ya big head tongue tongue

Na who u wan give ''tokunbo chick'' lai lai no be me. . . . . tongue
Even if she's not ''brand chassis new. . .at least it has to be the size of my kini tongue
Not extra large like a bore hole. . .neither would it be sum kin.da artificial kini. . . tongue
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by sistajay(f): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2008
I say test am before marriage, this no be the Stoneage era. Besides these days man/woman must make sure na de the REAL woman/man im de marry, de woman/man can turn out to be a transsexual.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TheSly: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2008
I say test am before marriage, this no be the Stoneage era. Besides these days man/woman must make sure na de the REAL woman/man im de marry, de woman/man can turn out to be a transsexual.
Correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Couldn't believe that this is emanating from a female. . .

All y'all 'holier than thou'' males in here spewing garlics should see this!!!!!! cool
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by tommyex(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2008
SLY

I dint say d idea is bad oo,but when u have sex thinking u testing is my prob
Sounds mechanical+no use laff kill me jo
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TheSly: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now u talking. . . . . . . . . . . . . . cheesy
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by bawomolo(m): 1:02am On Mar 13, 2008
of course it's mechanical, u don't take a car out of a dealership without test driving it, then why take a woman out of her home without performing certain checks for leakages and malfunction grin grin grin. sex is important in a relationship. u are in denial if u think love conquers all. get that victorian BS out of here
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 13, 2008
Love indeed conquers all, It's not victorian whatever, I believe in it cool . I hope you guys have the guts to tell whomever you are doing it with "Oh I'm only testing you".
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 13, 2008
@bawamolo
they are both adults, what's wrong with that. sex and finance have been known to ruin relationships. work out with kinks as early as possible.

totally agree with you
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by henry007(m): 4:09am On Mar 13, 2008
ytestin testin testin 1, 2, testin , mehn u don pass
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by debosky(m): 4:13am On Mar 13, 2008
sex has been known to ruin relationships - YES, but often the partners did not enter the marriage as virgins, so its the undue 'testing' which had gone on previously that likely caused the problems.

Like someone astutely noted, the fact that you enjoy intercourse before marriage is no guarantee whatsoever of continuous satisfaction. Testing will not answer the questions you have, it simpy devalues your relationship.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by micklplus(m): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2008
I 'll rather we'd not use the word "testing" that makes it sound like you are taking your WIFE for GRANTED !
Things should flow naturally and sex can come into play if you both agree.

I will rather make love to my wife to be than "test"her

Cheers
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Maykelly(f): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2008
From:TOYOS120 -The word "Taste", sounds derogatory, very bad choice of words. . . . . . . . . . . . , . .

@TOYOS120, I like calling a spade a spade. Testing as it sounds, that's what unbeliever calls it. So lets hit the point and striaght to their Language "Testing" But it might sounds bad to you - but thats what they call it. No need of beating about the bush.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A LovePeddler Is In Love With Me. / Which One Would You Go For Guys!!! / Your Babe Give You Deadline To Marry Her Wetin You Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.