Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,741 members, 7,930,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:02 PM

Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? (1828 Views)

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAW. Who Will Your Team Meet. / World Cup Draw: Who Meet Who / Uefa Champion League Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by bimbor(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2008
The draw is on friday, march 14th. Who would u like ur team to meet in the Quarters? Drop it now. as a gunner i dont care who comes our way, bring it on we're ready 4 ya!
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by tocdee(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2008
bimbor:

The draw is on friday, march 14th. Who would u like your team to meet in the Quarters? Drop it now. as a gunner i don't care who comes our way, bring it on we're ready 4 ya!

Oh you can say that considering the fact that PSV is not in the list. But let's assume it was christmas and I was a kid, I'd hang up my RED Sock and make a silent prayer for Chelsea to be dropped right in!! grin . I hear they hate to see RED ie Liverpool, Arsenal, Manure, Barnsley, etc.

I'm sure Rafa would love that too.                                                                                                                                                                                YNWA
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by whatnext: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2008
How abt this:

Man Utd - Barcelona
Liverpool - Chelsea
Arsenal - Schalke
Fernabache - Roma
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by tommyex(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2008
I want any team except ManU,Barcelona and Liverpool

I feel i ll play Fernabache though

Arsenalfc
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by dayokanu(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2008
Man Utd vs Barca

Arsenal vs Chelsea.

Liverpool vs Roma

Fenerbahce vs Schalke
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by bollingjoe(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2008
U guys re dumb can't u c dat benitez wants 2 play an epl team u better open ur eyes and c the light as 4 me i'm a barca fan and don't want 2 play an epl team
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by Olumide7(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2008
I won't mind any of the English teams for Arsenal. It would be better to play an easier team in the final.
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by bollingjoe(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2008
Ppl re tired of seeing liverpool vs chelsea so dis is my take on d fixtures arsenal vs man u,chelsea vs fernabache,barca vs schalk,roma vsliverpool
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by bollingjoe(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2008
Ppl re tired of seeing liverpool vs chelsea so dis is my take on d fixtures arsenal vs man u,chelsea vs fernabache,barca vs schalk,roma vsliverpool
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by DaJunta(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2008
Any which way the pairings are, every single team would want to avoid LIVERPOOL when it comes to Europe.
When the likes of AC Milan wink & Real Madrid tongue are out of the competition, LIVERPOOL are winners anyday,

Bring 'em on

A Kopite 4 Life
YNWA
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by Jids(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2008
IT WOULD BE

L/POOL VS BARCA
MAN U VS CHELSEA
ARSENAL VS ROMA
SHALKE VS FERNABA
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2008
1st choice = Barcelona
2nd choice =AS Roma
Bonus choice = Shalke 04

it will be another opportunity for Drogba
and Lampard to do score magic goals
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by DaJunta(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2008
dason4life:

1st choice = Barcelona
2nd choice =AS Roma
Bonus choice = Shalke 04

it will be another opportunity for Drogba
and Lampard to do score magic goals

@Dason4life,
Why u no include LIVERPOOL 4 ur choice ?

Abi u no wan make we make am 3consecutive years grin grin
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by DaJunta(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2008
Who dares to visit ANFIELD should speak up,
grin

YNWA
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by chuckdee4(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2008
Why the noise from liverpool, i know this aint the league but the likes of Arsenal n United have conquered ur asses so many times, all they need do is switch to premier league mode and u lot will be history
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by DaJunta(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
Infact, it wont be a bad idea if RED jam RED

LIVERPOOL Vs MAN UTD,

The match will definately stare up alot of tension in Europe.
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by DaJunta(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
chuckdee4:

Why the noise from liverpool, i know this aint the league but the likes of Arsenal n United have conquered your asses so many times, all they need do is switch to premier league mode and u lot will be history
Well, Im sure u will agree with me that we are talking about Europe and not premiership. So it cant be switched to league mode tongue.

So u will just have to live with it grin
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by tocdee(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2008
John Aldrige (Liverpool Technical Staff) has come out to say that he would do anything to draw Man-U. (Liverpoolfc.tv/news). I wonder if he wouldn't prefer to draw Chelsea instead. undecided
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
Da Junta:

@Dason4life,
Why u no include LIVERPOOL 4 your choice ?

Abi u no wan make we make am 3consecutive years grin grin

Even a Mad man won't dare fire
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by tkb417(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2008
lets see if i'll get some predictions right

United vs Arsenal
Liverpool vs Barcelona
Chelsea vs Fernabache
Roma vs Schalke

i dont want Liverpool till the Finals

ONE UNITED!!!
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by bgees(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2008
Liverpool vs man utd wont be a bad draw.
In the league,all they have over us psycological advantage.
2 or 3 yrs ago we shockd them by knocking them out of the f.a cup.convincingly,too.
Its a chance to prove to that overrated rio 'twistd mouth' ferdinand that LIVERPOOL FC is an european great.

In the words of fabio capello 'liverpool are a different animal in europe'
As for chelsea,after defeating olympiakos,avram grant says he wants liverpool.what jose mourinho didnt go thru for 2 yrs ,he feels he can win.
In fact let chelsea do the hard work and we'll meet them in the finals.
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by tkb417(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2008
2 or 3 years ago we shockd them by knocking them out of the f.a cup.convincingly,too.
convincing
ur TV must have developed faults while seeing that game. . .what on earth was convincing in a 1-0 victory at the anfield?

Rio overrated? yeah right, ur whole team should be sent to the assylum
as at the last count, your coach has bought more than 30 players in 3-4 seasons and hes sold more than 15 grin grin grin

your team as a whole is overrated grin grin
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by bgees(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2008
@tkb417,
we are not highly rated by many,so we cant be overratd.
Ok ,d victory wasnt convincing.i admit.but we still knockd u out.
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by danity: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2008
Well I just finished reading about this and hopefully it's

Arsenal vs. Barca
Manchester United vs Roma (again!)
Liverpool vs. Schalke 04
Chelsea vs. Fenerbahce

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=533453&in_page_id=1779&ct=5

Lol! This will be amazing. Henri gets to face his team.
Hopefully Manchester United whoops Roma like last time.
At least no 2 english teams will face each other - so we might all get to meet in the Semis.
Hopefully
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by Cassiel(f): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2008
@danity
Henry meeting his team will be real niceeeee grin He knows all of their weaknesses,and i hope hez not too nice to indulge in exploiting 'em wink This is the UCL afterall,partly the reason he left 'em gunners. And i so hope Jens Lame-man is the one to head the gunner's goal post grin
As for Roma,thrashing 'em shouldn't be a problem,tho i don't expect an easy victory.
Liverpool ought to silence Schalke.
As for Chelsea,hmmmm undecided Those guys are becoming as erratic as arsenal these days.
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by danity: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ Cassiel
If only! smiley
Henri vs Arsenal will be too good to be true. grin It's only a prayer for now - i just hope it'll be a reality.
Of course - Roma won't be that easy to beat but if we face them - we'll at least have the confidence that we've done it once before.
As for Chelsea - let's see what happens. If they face Liverpool - that will be awesome! cheesy
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by tocdee(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2008
gimmie chelsea, chelsea and grumpy grant. Its all I ask.
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by Cassiel(f): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2008
Grumpy Grant?lol grin grin grin Chelsea just might lick Liverpool's butt.Anelka,Lampard and co will sure keep y'all Scousers busy,so busy that even Torres might end up joining the defenders grin
My point,Liverpool still has a lot of work to do midfield and defensive.I'm not too impressed with the way Inter kept breaking through the defence during that match.
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by software(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
@post starter. .

why are you so dumb? you said you dont care who comes ya way, Dont forget Arsenal could not beat Wigan ooo,
angry angry

gonners rubish angry angry
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by software(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2008
How about this :

Man Utd - Schalke
Liverpool - Roma
Arsenal - Barcelona
Fernabache - Chelsea

The truth remains that none of the matches will be easy, They are all prof matches,
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by mukina2: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2008
Software wake up! tongue

you might get liverpool/Roma grin nice draw grin
Re: Champions League Draw; Who Do You Want? by Cassiel(f): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
software:

How about this :

Man Utd - Schalke
Liverpool - Roma
Arsenal - Barcelona
Fernabache - Chelsea

I see almost everyone's hoping for a Barca - Arsenal duel grin grin grin Me too!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Footballer Star Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His Wife On Instagram / Future Ballon D'or Winners. A List Of Players Who Can De-throne Messi & Ronaldo /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.