Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,378 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Dangote Plc Should Show Us The Phd Applicant As Driver - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Plc Should Show Us The Phd Applicant As Driver (472 Views)

My Experience Today As An Applicant. / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Plc Should Show Us The Phd Applicant As Driver by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
I would like to challenge Dangote Plc to produce the gentleman with PhD that applied as driver. If indeed, the gentleman applied. The school where he obtained PhD should recalled his certificate immediately. And if Dangote Plc lied to Nigerians, he should apologize to the entire country for degrading graduates and etc. Even though I didn't school in Nigeria, I see how some employers abuse graduates from nigeria university simply because they read an article of a PhD holder applying for the position of a driver.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Urgent Recruitment / Vacancies For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.