Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks (20019 Views)

Hilarious Vote Of Thanks By Groom On The Wedding Day. / Funniest Vote Of Thanks / Vote Of Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by swizzle(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
I must say that I am not a fan of the 'first to comment' craze but honestly this one cracked me up...I saw it on notjustok grin grin grin

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Belle, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; notjustok.com, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on notjustok.com, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone

4 Likes

Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by bunmioguns(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
so dis craziness is not only in NL. . ..smh
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Smh grin
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by omotodun1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
I will never get enough this amazing speech.
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by joywendy(f): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
Chai oh wetin we go hear next? vote of thanks to ASUU for strike. Smh jobless guy
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by swaggzo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
OZU >.<
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by swaggzo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ozu >.<
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by hernars(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
LMFAO! Xo much for 1st to commen!
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by Damsman10(m): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
swizzle: I must say that I am not a fan of the 'first to comment' craze but honestly this one cracked me up...I saw it on notjustok grin grin grin

end of time tins
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by Lexcom20(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hillarious indeed, him try sha e no easy 2 make front page in NL wen we have awls
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by nanahana: 2:54am On Sep 16, 2019
The information you have shared is very helpful to us. text twist
Re: Funny 'first To Comment' Vote Of Thanks by Mason331: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2019
Visit my site to have more like these.

(1) (Reply)

Some Funny Street Names In Your Locality / Meaning Of Gestures And Kisses / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.