Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

Prrofessionals Help Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Prrofessionals Help Me (767 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prrofessionals Help Me by goddyzee: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello,I am a young lad who studied accounting,ilove oracle.can someone tell me the prospect of doing oracle both for seelf emplyed or being employed.am a novice in programming.what are the basics I nid to know before doing the oracle to enable me to be gud at it
Re: Prrofessionals Help Me by csharpjava(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
goddyzee: Hello,I am a young lad who studied accounting,ilove oracle.can someone tell me the prospect of doing oracle both for seelf emplyed or being employed.am a novice in programming.what are the basics I nid to know before doing the oracle to enable me to be gud at it

I studied accounting myself but it was after I went back to study a programming related course that I can really call myself a programmer, my advice to you is to try and find a higher institution where your can study a programming related course, then do a short course in Oracle if you think you still need this.
There might be an alternative route for you to get into programming, but l'm not aware of that at present.
Re: Prrofessionals Help Me by akj26(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
What U need is introduction to computing 2 give U a foundation on programming. Search 4 this ebook on google & download them:oracle 11g for dummy, sql for dummy, OCA-OCP 11g All-in-One, Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundamentals I, OCA 2.Oracle.Database.11g.Administration.I.Exam.Guide.Exam.1Z0-052. They are all available 4 free but U will still need 2 go for training for OCP.
U can mail me @ Crossbusinessadekunle@yahoo.com
Re: Prrofessionals Help Me by csharpjava(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
@Poster you can help answer yourself by asking this qusetion too. If a programmer wants to become an Accountant, would you advice the programmer to read books on their own or would you advice the programmer to look for a good institution where they can study accountancy?

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Please Help With My Project!!! / Including Scenejs On A Webpage / Emacs Hackerz Hangout!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.