Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,198 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:46 AM

Documentary Threads - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Documentary Threads (924 Views)

The True Black Hawk Down Documentary / BBC's Documentary On Ancient West African Megacities / BBC's Documentary On The 'Bronze Cast Head Of The Ife King' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documentary Threads by odumchi: 5:15am On Feb 14, 2013
It would be much easier for us all if there were a single thread dedicated to posting and discussing documentaries, so please feel free to post any interesting links you may have here.
Re: Documentary Threads by odumchi: 5:17am On Feb 14, 2013
Here's an interesting documentary I found that discusses the Igbo-Bini-Yoruba relationship/mythology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpIjEskV_g4
Re: Documentary Threads by bethnals: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Documentary Threads by toshmann(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
Kano is known for hospitality . . . . . . . . . Ok undecided
Tell that to the 100s and 1000s of southerners and Christians who have lost their Lives in Kano because of their ethnicity or creed since 1953.

1 Like

Re: Documentary Threads by TheBookWorm: 5:50am On Mar 22, 2013
Thank you for creating this thread odumchi.

I was very interested in seeing the "A Gateway into Kano" documentary. It really shows that there is humanity in all of us.

It doesn't matter what religion, language, or our ethnicity, we are still part of the human race.
Re: Documentary Threads by odumchi: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2013
TheBookWorm: Thank you for creating this thread odumchi.

I was very interested in seeing the "A Gateway into Kano" documentary. It really shows that there is humanity in all of us.

It doesn't matter what religion, language, or our ethnicity, we are still part of the human race.

No problem. I equally agree that sometimes we need a fresh reminder of our shared humanity.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Testimony By A Police Officer / How Ooni Of Ife's Death Should Be Announced. / New Photos Of The New Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.