Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? (1036 Views)

Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / My Sister Wants To Waste 6months Of My Years In The US / Please Help A Sister Get A Job In Sokoto State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2013
She's smart, hardworking and a no nonsense girl.
Finished 2nd class Geology, University of Benin
Duly completed the mandatory NYSC
She has won National sports festival handball gold medalist (Team Edo state) in 2011 in Rivers state
and West Africa University Games Handball Gold medalist (Team University of Benin) in 2012 at Ilorin, Kwara State
in the last National sports festival in Lagos, she finished at the Quarterfinal stage.
She is a team player, has the ability to work under pressure and very analytical.

If you can help her get a sports job or a related job, i would appreciate.
please leave your contact if you want this asset in your company.

Thanks.
Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2013
Please MOD help me.
Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2013
OK,so you dont want to leave your own contact but you expect someone that wants to help to take the risk of leaving his/her own contact here ?

Goodluck on that.

1 Like

Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2013
[img]edit[/img]
thats is her with the Edo state Governor at the Games.
Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2013
ifyalways: OK,so you dont want to leave your own contact but you expect someone that wants to help to take the risk of leaving his/her own contact here ?

Goodluck on that.

what do you advise? if someone leaves his/her contact it will be an open contact because i need a reliable contact in a company, organisation, ministry etc to help
Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2013
Leaving emails or phone number here for me personally is a NO-NO as the mailbox would be spammed same would happen if you leave yours here too but you are the one in need of a job so you can create one special email addy and leave here.
Some people browse these boards as guests and might want so having your contact here is to your advantage.

1 Like

Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by Emmajide(f): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
is ur sister jo jo
Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by bimbcy(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
diluminati: She's smart, hardworking and a no nonsense girl.
Finished 2nd class Geology, University of Benin
Duly completed the mandatory NYSC
She has won National sports festival handball gold medalist (Team Edo state) in 2011 in Rivers state
and West Africa University Games Handball Gold medalist (Team University of Benin) in 2012 at Ilorin, Kwara State
in the last National sports festival in Lagos, she finished at the Quarterfinal stage.
She is a team player, has the ability to work under pressure and very analytical.

If you can help her get a sports job or a related job, i would appreciate.
please leave your contact if you want this asset in your company.

Thanks.
Y dis username? R u 1 of dem? Dis username of urs can discourage dat angel from helpingsad
Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
Emma_jide: is ur sister jo jo

And she is a popular girl.

please if you have a good offer send an email to lovemission21@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
ifyalways: [b]Leaving emails or phone number here for me personally is a NO-NO as the mailbox would be spammed [/b]same would happen if you leave yours here too but you are the one in need of a job so you can create one special email addy and leave here.
Some people browse these boards as guests and might want so having your contact here is to your advantage.
U r so right on the emboldened...Since I posted my mailbox on nairaland, I av been a victim of perpetual spam mails...
Re: Can An Angel Help My Sister Get A Job? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for your suggestion.
I'm very much aware about scam emails
and i know how to get away from them.

Still waiting or that angel. cry

(1) (Reply)

First Deepwater Discovery-does Any One Knows About Their Aptitude Test? / First Bank Recruits / Massive Recruitment Of OND Holders At Redwood Academy(any Discipline)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.