Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

Free Info On How To Perform Better In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Info On How To Perform Better In Bed (1377 Views)

These 4 Fruits Will Help You Perform Better In Bed For Less Than N500 / Please What Can I Take To Perform Better / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Info On How To Perform Better In Bed by zicoamani(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
do you want to perform better in BED? if yes, send a blank mail and your phone number
to bettersexarena@gmail.com for FREE info.
Re: Free Info On How To Perform Better In Bed by beey2(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
I sincerely hate this type of post. Why are u asking as if u really want to share some meaningful ideas when u r not gonna share nothing, try this rubbish next time n I'll SLAP u...
Re: Free Info On How To Perform Better In Bed by zicoamani(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
bee-y:
I sincerely hate this type of post. Why are u asking as if u really want to share some meaningful ideas when u r not gonna share nothing, try this rubbish next time n I'll SLAP u...
@bee-y, you dont know maybe i have something to share or not. but those who sent their mail have gotten the information for FREE like i said.
Re: Free Info On How To Perform Better In Bed by brandedben(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
GREAT SEX TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR SEX LIFE
Having sex is an art, if you don’t do it right you’ll be missing out on the real fun and excitement. You need to learn the skills and understand the knowledge then establish a regime of practice for you to start living the style of sexual intimacy you want in your life. Great sex does not just happen naturally we must practice to continually unfold, step beyond, and open into relational ecstasy. We’ll give you some tips to follow that will help boost your sexual experience and physically and mentally.

Talk dirty

if this will not be awkward or embarrassing to your partner try throwing in a few dirty talk, say something sexy, tell them what you want to do to them and how you intend doing it to them. Encourage them to do the same by asking them questions, express your sexual fantasies verbally. Communicate vocally during sex in order to express yourself fully.

pre-intimacy

Don’t simply jump into bed and start making love straight away, you need to take your time and prep your body for the main event. Make sure you kiss, caress and handle with the sensitive parts of the body, stroke the hair and possibly carry out MouthAction on each other before penetration.

Be physical & energetic

Be as physical and energetic when having sex, make the sex moderately rough and vigorous. In order to accomplish this it’s necessary you hit the gym regularly so you are physically fit.

Position changing

Experiment with new positions. Don’t just sit there practicing one or two styles, there are many different styles to practice and learn. Try a new position. Yoga sessions will help make this easier for you.
Get your motor running.

Send your partner sexy text messages and pics throughout the day. This helps to build sexual tension between you two so by the time they get home, you'll both be ready to crawl into bed.

Role-play

Like talking dirty, role-playing may seem a bit awkward and weird, but that's just because you haven't tried it. It's a perfect addition to everyone's sex life. Act as someone else, create a character and converse with your partner. You might find some part of yourself or partner you didn’t know was there

Erotic Edible

We all know how delicious chocolate and whipped cream is, so endeavor to try it out in bed sometime. Get you favorite flavor, get down, dirty, and sticky. You can always shower off later - together.

Kegel exercises

Learn and practice kegel exercises; consists of repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor, now sometimes colloquially referred to as the "Kegel muscles". Kegels can help men achieve stronger erections, maintain healthy hips, and gain greater control over ejaculation while in women it helps to increase bladder and bowel control and sexual function, possibly leading to more frequent orgasm.

Article From: www.iamaslucker.com

(1) (Reply)

16 Things Girl Want From Every Boy, But Dont Ask / My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. / As A German Man What Shall I Considere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.