Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Vdtcomms Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vdtcomms Calling (1298 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / Psyntech Limited Calling / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vdtcomms Calling by walash: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2008
vdt called me for interview tomorrow at VI,9am tomorrow.gatecrashers could be allowed anyway.i want to know how much they pay so i would know if it is worth it to travel form port harcourt.
cool
Re: Vdtcomms Calling by anietie01: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2008
Are you not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You don't get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.
Re: Vdtcomms Calling by iyke199(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Walash,
I dont know but from all indications, the company will be a nice one since it got sth to do with "comms", meaning telecommunication. U never can tell, just give it a try. Meanwhile i'm interestd cos i will like to get crash. Can u get me the full details as the venue and test. Stay in Lagos.
Thanks. 08035835190 If u dont mind sending a test.
Re: Vdtcomms Calling by roggyarmy: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2008
walash,wc of the post did u applied for?
Re: Vdtcomms Calling by tunjilana: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
pls give me urgent info i applied 2 but was not contacted give me the adress

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Assistance / Zzen Job Online Aptitude Test Invitation: A Scam? / A Fincial Institution Recruiting Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.