Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

Need Cheap Flight To Abuja! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Cheap Flight To Abuja! (777 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria / Driving From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Cheap Flight To Abuja! by Naijalastborn(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
Please Guys, I will need Flight ticket to Abuja for 2 adults, how much do you think that can cost? And I will aslo need cheap Hotel around WUSE, please need dis. Asap
Re: Need Cheap Flight To Abuja! by ifegy: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Please Guys, I will need Flight ticket to Abuja for 2 adults, how much do you think that can cost? And I will aslo need cheap Hotel around WUSE, please need dis. Asap

For flight tickets, you can either check online, e.g., google arikair or aerocontractors (costs less than arik). Cost will depend on where you're coming from, when and how you buy the ticket (online less costly), and if it's a round trip or one way. Eg, last month, you might have been looking at close to 50K for a round trip Lagos to Abuja purchased sameday . You can probably also go to the airport and purchase at an airline counter, either before or the day of the flight.

No idea about hotels, though. You can try google for that as well.
Re: Need Cheap Flight To Abuja! by Naijalastborn(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
ifegy:

For flight tickets, you can either check online, e.g., google arikair or aerocontractors (costs less than arik). Cost will depend on where you're coming from, when and how you buy the ticket (online less costly), and if it's a round trip or one way. Eg, last month, you might have been looking at close to 50K for a round trip Lagos to Abuja purchased sameday . You can probably also go to the airport and purchase at an airline counter, either before or the day of the flight.

No idea about hotels, though. You can try google for that as well.
Great! Thanks for that dis really helps
Re: Need Cheap Flight To Abuja! by tracyy2k: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Please Guys, I will need Flight ticket to Abuja for 2 adults, how much do you think that can cost? And I will aslo need cheap Hotel around WUSE, please need dis. Asap

please can you send me your email address?in am also in a situation like you and need all the help i can get regarding your application at the Dutch embassy.my email is trayy2k@yahoo.co.uk
thanks

1 Like

Re: Need Cheap Flight To Abuja! by Naijalastborn(m): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2013
tracyy2k:

please can you send me your email address?in am also in a situation like you and need all the help i can get regarding your application at the Dutch embassy.my email is trayy2k@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
Okay Tracy, Let's talk on Open Thread Netherlands Tourist Visa, God will Help us.

(1) (Reply)

38,000 Emirates Skyward Miles For You At A Giveaway / How Do I Get Travel Aid To Attend An International Conference? / Largest Airport In The World| World Busiest Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.